Shame on You - Cover

Shame on You

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Based on the old Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde principle this is a long story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Tom Hyde didn't sleep very well that night. After the girls left he got up, closed the front door and cleaned himself off, all in a daze. He went into his bedroom to lay down and try to sort things out. What was he going to do! He began reviewing all of the shameful things he had done the day before, the things that would be on that damn video tape! Oh God! Each one was worse than the other. And everyone at work would be watching that tape right now - or would have already seen it! Carol and Marie! Louise! Mrs.

Peterson! Had they seen the tape already? Had they seen him lying naked on his back, rubbing his dick and begging Linda to let him cum? Crawling around on the floor on a leash, slapping his own ass and pleading with Linda to put him across her knees and give him a spanking! Oh God, what was he going to do! And Beverly's threat... would she really do it if he didn't show up at work? Somehow he had no doubt that she would. He began sobbing uncontrollably. He was doomed!

He managed to fall asleep a little after midnight. He didn't remember dreaming anything. The next thing he knew it he was awake and it was morning outside. As he remembered what was going to happen to him his stomach began fluttering. He got up and showered and shaved. When he looked in the mirror at himself it was like he was looking at somebody else, not him. He got dressed, picked out a tie and went into the living room. He went into the kitchen to make some coffee and found the dirty dishes still in the sink from last night, and a bowl on the floor near the refrigerator. As he bent down to pick up the bowl in his suit he felt like that couldn't have been him last night. It MUST have been someone else.

He decided he wasn't hungry this morning, walked out the front door, got into his car and drove to work.

He never remembered the drive to work being so quick before...

Next thing he knew it he was parked near his office building. He walked into the building and slowly climbed the stairs to the second floor. The offices of Venture Publications were right at the top of the stairs on the second floor. As he reached the top of the stairs he paused by the entrance to regain his composure.

Damn! It sounded like Carol and Marie were already inside. He could hear them talking. He stood there and listened for a moment.

He heard a giggle and then Marie's voice in a high, mocking sing- song "ooooh, puhleeese Linda, give me a spanking. oh please oh please, I've been such a naughty boy!" Carol giggled at Marie's impression, then she pitched in with "And did you see how young Linda looked? And there he was lying across her knees while she spanked him... and her two friends right next to her! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!"

"My roommate and I watched it last night" said Marie. "She couldn't stop laughing. She kept saying, 'You KNOW this guy?'.

We tried to replay it when it was over but the tape was blank."

"So was mine!" said Carol. That woman must have done something to it. I tell you, she sure did something to Tommy!"

At that comment there was more giggling. Tommy felt his face go scarlet, He couldn't go in there now. Just then he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh no, it was Louise! With no place else to go he put his head down and walked quickly into the office. The girls were still giggling but they stopped instantly when he walked in. Tom went right to his desk and sat down without looking up. The room was silent. Just then Louise walked in. She stood in the doorway for a minute, then walked right past Tommy and sat down at her own desk, putting her pocketbook away and getting ready for the day as usual. Maybe she didn't see the tape? Just then she looked up at him with a small smile and said "Good morning, Spanky!".

Carol and Marie choked a little and then giggled. Leave it to Louise... Tommy didn't say a word but kept his head down. A phone rang and Louise answered it. He tried to do some work. Every once in awhile he would glance up and find Carol or Marie looking at him. Carol glanced away but Marie put the tip of her tongue between her front teeth and smiled teasingly. He knew his face was red.

Every once in awhile he'd hear a whisper and then a suppressed giggle. Why couldn't they leave him alone? And why did they have to dress so sexy today? He shuddered a little and heard another small giggle.

Around 9:00am Mrs. Peterson came into the office. When she saw Tommy at his desk she told him she'd like to see him in her office.

He followed her into the office and she shut the door.

Mrs. Peterson put her briefcase away and sat down behind her desk. "Tom, I think we have something very important to talk about."

Tommy looked down at the desk and didn't say a word.

"Are you aware that your girlfriend came here yesterday afternoon?"

"Y-yes" was all Tommy could get out.

"Did you know that she was bringing video tapes of your personal affairs with her?"

"I found out about it last night. I'm sorry, I didn't... I don't..." Tommy stammered a bit. He was close to tears with embarrassment and couldn't think of anything to say.

"Tommy, she gave the tapes to Louise, Marie and Carol, too."

Tommy just nodded and sniffed a bit, still not lifting his eyes above the desk.

"What you do on your own time is no business of mine... but if it spills over into the office... if it affects how we work here... well, that IS my business. Frankly, I can't imagine how you're going to be able to work with the others after this. I'm really surprised you even had the guts to come in this morning." She paused for a moment and when she got no response she continued "The only way this office can work effectively is as a team, and right now I don't see how that can continue to happen."

"Tommy, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to let you go. You've been a good worker and I hate to have to do it, but I just don't see how it can work out."

"It can w-work out, Gloria. Honest. I promise. I can do my job.

You don't have to fire me!"

"I'm sorry Tommy. I'd like to believe you, but I really don't see how it can work out."

"Just give me a chance, please! I PROMISE that it won't affect my work. I didn't know she was going to do that. You don't know what she did to me... what she'll do..." Tommy's sentence faded away.

Mrs. Peterson sighed. She looked at Tommy for a moment and said

"Well, if you've got the guts to try. I guess I can give you a chance..." and she shook her head.

Tommy looked up for the first time. "Oh thank you. Thank you very very much." His eyes were wet.

"But understand, Tommy. This is just a chance you're getting. If it doesn't work out or interferes in any way with the smooth operation of this office... well, you won't get a second chance."

She let that hang in the air a minute then continued.

"You know that I've known Louise for nearly 20 years. I trust her implicitly. Since I'm out of the office so often I'm going to leave it to her to tell me how things are going on in here. If she tells me it's not working out, you'll have to leave. Understand?"

"Yes, Gloria. And thank you very much. You won't be sorry. I promise." Mrs. Peterson nodded to Tommy to indicate she was through with him and told him to ask Louise to come into her office for a few minutes.

When Tommy walked back into the main office all three women were staring at him. He told Louise that Gloria wanted to see her in her office, then sat down at his desk and tried very hard to get some work done. He could feel the eyes of Carol and Marie on him but he did his best to try to ignore it. Louise was with Mrs. Peterson for about fifteen minutes. When she came back out Tommy glanced up at her. She met his glance with a slight smirk and went back to her desk. About a half hour later Mrs. Peterson came out and said she had to go to a meeting and would be back in the office after lunch.

After she left, the office was dead quiet for about five minutes.

There were no phone calls and all four of them worked without any small talk. At that point Louise got up from her chair and said

"Tommy, I want to talk to you in Gloria's office for a few minutes", and she walked in. Tommy followed her. As soon as he entered, Louise shut the door. She turned to Tommy with a big smile on her face and said "Well, well. I must admit you surprised me.

Are you proud of that tape you made? Were we supposed to be impressed?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.