Shame on You - Cover

Shame on You

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Based on the old Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde principle this is a long story.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Tom woke up the next morning and for a moment he thought the entire day before had been a dream. Then as he sat up he winced as his sore ass rubbed the sheets and he realized that it had all been real. How could he have done those things to himself! In front of Linda and her friends and the girls out by the car! God, even Mrs. Whitford had seen him!

He showered and shaved and began to get dressed for work. He had already put his jockey shorts on when he remembered that he wasn't allowed to wear them anymore and he pulled them off. His trousers felt weird against his bare ass and the soreness would be a constant reminder of the day before.

He made himself a cup of coffee and a piece of toast and opened the door to leave. His car was still parked in the front of the house where he'd left it yesterday. As he walked out to it he remembered his last walk to this car and shuddered. He glanced around but nobody was outside yet so he hurried and got into his car.

The seats were still pushed up and he had to close the windows.

Another shameful reminder of what had happened here just a few hours earlier. Tom drove to work, parked his car, and went into his office at Venture Publications. He saw Carol and Marie sitting at their desks, beautiful as always. They smiled at him and for some reason he blushed deeply. Marie winked slyly at Carol. The two women knew that he was stealing peeks at them and they delighted in teasing him along. They purposefully wore sexy clothes to the office and found excuses to bend over to get files and such when they knew he was watching them. The secretary, Louise, was another story. Early fifties, frumpish and widowed. She thought Tom was a real yuppie bigshot and she avoided talking to him whenever possible. "Too big for his britches" she said of him on several occasions.

In the large private office sat Mrs. Peterson, his boss.

"Good morning Tom, hope you're feeling better today" she said, with only partial sincerity. She suspected Tom had been goofing off yesterday and was irritated because it meant more work for her to do.

"Good morning Gloria. Yes, I'm much better, Thanks. Say, I have a doctor's appointment at 5:00 and I'd like to leave a little early to make it. Would that be all right?"

"Fine, Tom" Mrs. Peterson said, and made a mental note to herself to have a talk with Tom if this skipping of work started turning into a regular thing.

Tom put in an uneventful day. Carol and Marie noticed he blushed a lot quicker whenever they caught his eye. Louise just ignored him and Mrs. Peterson had to go out for a good part of the day but was back in the office by 3:30. At 4:30 Tom got up from his desk and said goodbye to Mrs. Peterson and the girls. He left the office and drove straight home. When he got home he parked his car in the driveway. He saw Mrs. Whitford sitting on her porch as usual but thankfully the rest of the street was empty. He quickly walked into his house. As he glanced up at Mrs. Whitford's porch he saw that she was watching him with a big grin on her face. Oh God...

He was surprised to find the house empty. He fixed himself a drink and sat in the living room on the sofa and waited. At 5:45 Beverly knocked on the door.

"Hello Tommy, sorry I'm late but I had an errand to do in town."

She giggled then rushed into the kitchen. "I've got this meatloaf to prepare and the girls will be here in 45 minutes. You'd better take a shower while I start in the kitchen."

Just like that, like nothing in the world was out of order. Tom walked into the bathroom and took his clothes off. Beverly ran in once just to make sure he wasn't wearing any underpants and smiled sweetly at him when she saw that he wasn't.

By the time Tommy came out of the shower the meatloaf was already in the oven. He towel-dried his hair and started into the bedroom to get some clean clothes.

"Oh no, sweetie. No clothes tonight! Linda and her friends are coming over, remember?" Tommy looked at her in disbelief but her face suddenly turned hard and she said. "Down on your knees, mister. You're going to be serving us tonight."

She then went to her pocketbook and fished out the collar and leash she had used the day before and fastened them on him again.

But that wasn't all. She continued fishing through her pocketbook and came up with a piece of folded pink cloth. "Look what I got for you to wear!" As she opened it he saw with shock that it was a large pink baby's bonnet with little ruffles and a bow on each side! She placed the humiliating thing on his head and fastened it under his chin with a bow knot. "Oh it's so cute!" she giggled.

"Now Tommy, dear. I want you to be right here in front of the door, on your hands and knees with your cute ass up in the air so the girls will see it as soon as they enter. Hurry up, now. Don't disappoint me."

Tommy got into position, that damn bonnet made him feel even more embarrassed, if that were possible, and he waited for the girls to arrive. It was 6:15 and Beverly was setting the table for four.

A couple of minutes later the doorbell rang and Beverly ran to open it. It was Linda.

"Hi, hope I'm not too early." When she saw Tommy she started giggling and said "Like your hat, Tommy!" Tommy's face went scarlet. Beverly went back to the kitchen and Linda sat on a chair looking at Tommy. God, this was turning out to be fun! There was another knock on the door and Linda opened it. This time it was Tina and Ellen together. They saw Tommy kneeling there and started giggling all over again.

Beverly said that dinner wouldn't be ready for another fifteen minutes and suggested that the girls take Tommy for a little walk around the house. Linda said "Sure!" and picked up the leash from the floor. She gave Tommy a light pat on the rump and said "Let's go Tommy!". When Tommy hesitated slightly she said, tauntingly "You do want to go for a walk, don't you Tommy?" and she blinked her eyes several times at him and smiled.

"Y-Yes, Linda". Tommy said.

"Oh, that's another thing. I think that from now on I want you to address me as 'Mistress' Linda. Is that Okay?" Again the eye blinking and the smile.

"Y-Yes, Mistress Linda" Tommy managed to choke out. Linda was smug with satisfaction. Revenge certainly was sweet!

Linda began leading Tommy around the living room. Tina and Ellen got up to walk with them. "Look at how white his ass is." said Ellen. "You would hardly believe he got TWO spankings yesterday."

Linda walked Tommy into the bedroom. She tugged on the leash for him to stop between the end of the bed and the dresser.

"Put your face down on the rug Tommy and lift your ass as high in the air as you can. Good. Now spread your legs a little wider.

Fine! Now just stay like that for awhile."

Tina and Ellen began poking each other and snorting as they saw that Linda steadied herself with one hand on the dresser and lifted her foot so that her sneaker very lightly began to rub Tommy between his asscheeks and around his scrotum. "Goose! Goose!" she giggled as she touched the point of her shoe directly on Tommy's puckering asshole. This made him jump slightly and his stiff penis bobbed up and down beneath him. That set off another laughing jag among the girls. Nothing worse than three teenage girls with a case of the giggles...

"Let's go, girls!" Beverly yelled from the kitchen. "Dinner's ready." The girls led Tommy back into the kitchen. The three of them sat down at the table and Beverly joined them. "Where's Tommy going to sit?" asked Ellen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.