Who Watches the Watchers? (Re-Written)
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Stultus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rolf seemed to be living a life of luxury with 199 other men and women each sharing their love freely with each other, but why does he feel so isolated and remote from them? Soon he meets some new arrivals to his island paradise that share his passion for just 'watching'. But who is watching the watchers? A Romantic story of Voyeurism, all other story codes are largely incidental. (A substantially rewritten and revised version of an old story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Our relationship much improved over the next week, by the end of which she would consent to share my bed at night, but we had not ever had vaginal intercourse together yet.

Once she had avidly watched me fuck the cunt of a woman named Carole who had casually walked up to us and volunteered her willingness to join us for sex that afternoon. Irene insisted that I fuck her repeatedly in every hole until I collapsed from near exhaustion and she gazed approvingly at the cum that now leaked from Carole's cunt and ass with raw undisguised lust.

When I was through and in desperate need of a break, I suggested with a smile that now it was my turn to watch her. Irene didn't need a second hint. She snuggled into the arms of her new friend and soon was trying to lick out every drop of my cum from her overfilled cunt and asshole. They eventually settled into a nice comfortable sixty-nine for quite a long time until my cock felt revitalized enough to once again maintain an erection.

It was a very interesting sensation to once again fuck Carole's cunt while Irene underneath her alternating licked her clit and my cock shaft and balls. I managed to last quite awhile before I needed to cum, but when I did so I blasted the first two spurts deep into Carole's sopping wet snatch before I pulled out enough to spurt the rest of my load across Irene's dripping wet face below us.

Carole was interested enough in us that she remained a casual but regular playmate of ours for several weeks, until she found another couple that she slightly preferred. She liked to 'Do' and didn't share our love of watching others. I noticed about a month later that she was pregnant but I don't know if I was the father. She took pleasure in having a rich and varied sex life and had enjoyed a great many lovers before and after us. Irene and I missed her greatly, but mostly due to the lack of having another partner for us to watch the other one with.


In our sex life together for the next month or so, Irene normally preferred to orally satisfy me but she always withdrew at the very last moment so I could decorate her face, neck and tits with my cum. I asked her to swallow my load occasionally, but she gently declined every time. It was clear she preferred to wear my splooge externally. She seemed to especially enjoy being 'displayed' afterwards so that everyone could see her cum-splattered and 'used'.

Probably no one ever really noticed; most of the other women were quite often seen looking fairly messy and well-used themselves. The sight of a well-filled cunt dripping cum that was running down a pretty pair of thighs was a very common and quite unremarkable sight.

She seemed to be very afraid of vaginal intercourse and had an especial fear of pregnancy. She was sure she was fertile, and probably very fertile considering all of the mother's-to-be that we saw daily on the island. We agreed that there was very definitely 'something in the water' here so to speak. I thought that this was a hurdle that she was probably willing to eventually bypass, but I wanted to let her make that final decision.

One afternoon during our usual afternoon bout of joint voyeurism, we were watching an especially hot triple penetration involving one lady and three men, when Irene and I collapsed nearly exhausted onto each other with her on her stomach, and my still quite hard cock pressing against her ass.

"Put it in me, fuck my ass!" She suddenly whispered and I did.

Irene had enjoyed the sight and memory of watching me fuck Carole's ass on several occasions, but her own fear of penetration had kept her from allowing me to do the same to her. Now, once I was inside of her, she seemed to be lost in heavenly bliss as I laid on top of her back and thrusted hard and deeply into her small tight asshole. In no time at all I came, filling her butt with my cum, but she would not allow me to move or withdraw from her. I stayed hard and impaled inside her ass for a good long while until she began to wiggle her butt up against me to gently start my anal thrusting all over again, and after a much longer buggering I once again filled her ass up with my cum.

She admitted that she had enjoyed this experience very much, and our usual good night orgasms in bed together now usually involved her laying on her back with her legs pulled up high up on top of my shoulders so that I could fuck her ass hard and mercilessly ever harder and deeper. When I came she would still hold me inside her until she could feel the very last drop of my cum drip inside of her and then she would pull me even closer to kiss me deeply on the lips.

Neither one of us could really admit it, but it was clear now that we were both smitten by each other, and that we were in fact quite in love with each other.


I resolved now that I would share my hidden secret with her, and as I had not done any video watching since Irene and I started our relationship, I was well in the mood for a bout of passive voyeurism with her.

The next morning I got her up early. She was not naturally a morning person by temperament, but I explained we had a great adventure ahead of us and to eat up heartily at breakfast because it would probably be a very long day. Taking her by the hand, I lead her up the hillside and underneath the fence and into our own secret world where we could watch everyone to our hearts content.

She was just as fascinated by everything as I had been my first visit, and when I took her upstairs to the Video Room and sat her down all she could do was gaze with wild-eyed wonder. I soon had taught her everything I knew and in a few more hours she had learned and taught me a few brand new tricks that I had never figured out on my own. For example, she discovered how to request the view of any camera that was closest to any particularly guest by entering - [SET] [NAME] ### [ENTER].

Soon she was making a shopping list of all of the most entertaining guests to watch so if the random action ever became dull we could start locating specific individuals to see what they were up to. She took to video voyeurism like a duck to water, and she deftly used one hand to easily change cameras while her other hand worked her clit to a swollen frenzy. When at length she needed a break and switched out places with me into the control chair, she immediately knelt down and gobbled my cock into her mouth and even when I warned I would soon shoot she kept sucking and for the first time she accepted my cum into her mouth and immediately swallowed it all.

I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and asked her jokingly, "What took you so long?"

She replied quite seriously, "I just felt that once I'd tasted your cum and accepted and swallowed it all as 'mine' there would be no going back in my heart. Your cum, and a little piece of you with it, is now joined to me, to be merged with myself and to become forever a part of me. Only taking your sperm into my womb and bearing your child is more intimate than that."

With that she again took me back into her mouth and after a long slow gentle sucking that seemed to last for hours, I once again merged another little part of my soul with hers. We were very late for dinner that night and just barely got to the dining hall in time before it shut down at 9 p.m. sharp. The secret was now shared between the two of us and I was sure things would never quite be the same again afterwards.

We returned to the Video Room every morning for the next week, Irene began to pay more attention to the computer and tried every password she could think of, she had no greater success than I had.


One evening when we were tired and getting ready to leave for the day, her foot slipped when climbing up the ladder going out and she was unable to hold on. She fell about twenty feet directly into the food growing tank and broke through the thick crust and became submerged into the liquid nutrients underneath. Panicked, I dove right in after her and found her right away. The tank wasn't too deep, just barely over six feet in depth, but she was just surprised and not at all hurt.

We bobbed in the liquid quite easily but we were quite slippery from the nutrient goo and we found this made very erotic cuddling indeed. I soon had her pressed against the side of the tank and after a few more quality kisses was about to help her get out of the tank, but she now had some other ideas.

"Put yourself into me, I want to feel your cock in my fertile cunt now. If we're going to end up missing dinner fucking, we might just as well fuck in our dinner."

Her logic, as always, was unassailable.

I entered into her cunt easily since having adequate lubrication was now the least of our problems. I had cum at least five times earlier today (yes, I do think there was something in the water), but after about fifteen minutes or so of delightful thrusting into her delightful and wonderful cunt I whispered that I was getting close.

"Are you ready to be a Mommie, and watch your lovely trim belly swell fat up with my child?"

She just wrapped her legs around my waist tighter.

"Cum in her now, and fill my belly up with your child". I was ever so happy to oblige her.

We remained intertwined for a good long time as Irene seemed reluctant to allow my cock to escape from her cunt until every possible moment had been given for my sperm to reach their own happy destination. It was going to be extremely hard to climb the ladder out as wet and slippery as we were, but I found a water hose in one of the maintenance rooms and with a lot of effort we cleaned ourselves up enough to try once again to leave. This time (and every time thereafter) she was much more careful about her footing on the ladder going up and down.


A final boundary had indeed been past now and vaginal intercourse had now become her preferred method of lovemaking. The first thing every morning and the last thing every night in bed together now began and ended with vaginal intercourse. Each time as I would cum inside of she would hold me tight and whisper, "Give me your baby!"

She didn't have long to wait. About three weeks later after her weekly chat with her Counselor (hers was female while mine was male), she was told that she was in fact pregnant, possibly even with twins although that fact was not quite yet certain. Her weekly Counselor sessions now also included regular blood and urine tests and other medical diagnostics. This was happy news for us indeed!


The next few months passed like minutes as we divided our attention between long walks with each other and our various voyeuristic activities. It would be trite to say that our lives were now perfect and that nothing was missing from our happy relationship, but that wouldn't be quite true — something was missing. We both felt it, but neither of us could put a finger or a name on the problem ... until Marie and Doug came into our life.

We had first discovered them from the secrecy of our hidden Video Room and Irene had flagged Marie as being a devote voyeur, like us, and we made it a priority to keep our eyes on her, and whatever she was watching. She was quite new to the island, having been here with us only about two weeks or so, and she had something of a main boyfriend by the name of Douglas, but their relationship mostly seem to involve her watching her boyfriend fuck other women. They would have vaginal intercourse together in their rooms, in private, but once outside in public Marie became a full-blown watcher, rather than do-er.

Already Doug was a fairly popular sex partner as he was quite tall, dark and handsome and had a good sized cock. Conversely, he knew that he was handsome and had more than a bit of ego about this and he tended to be rather quick to shoot off both his mouth and his cock. In the sack, he didn't have much stamina and his technique was very much 'in-out, repeat if necessary'. Still, neither of these offenses limited his ability to charm himself into any available vagina ... while his erstwhile girlfriend watched from the bushes and fingered herself nearly endlessly watching, just like us.

Since Marie seemed to be a kindred spirit to us, we decided that perhaps an introduction might be in order so that perhaps we could all watch together sometime, and thus a plan was hatched. We decided that we would spent our afternoons near her one of her favorite watching places that was also near a fairly large group of lovers that usually welcomed Doug's participation. But from this hiding place, Marie would also be able to watch Irene and myself. This time the watchers would be the ones being watched ... and we discovered that this thrilled us!

"She's stopped watching her boyfriend and she's now watching us!" Irene cooed as she paused while sucking my cock later than afternoon on the beach.

"Well let's give her something to watch and remember then!" I suggested as I grabbed her breasts to lift her up onto me, to afix her cunt on top of my erect cock.

Irene soon was mounted and fully impaled and riding me like a racehorse. Soon she was screaming in pleasure and grinding her clit into my crotch with every up and down thrust. It was quite obvious to me that she liked and wanted to be watched, to show herself and her lover off to her hidden audience and to put on the loudest and hottest show she could imagine.

"Oooo, she's fingering herself hard watching us!" Irene grunted between small orgasms. "The little minx has got at least three fingers stuffed up her dripping wet cunt and is trying to matching my rhythm, but she can't quite keep up. She's got her eyes closed now and she's probably fantasizing that she's me and that it's your cock driving deep into her sopping snatch, filling her full of your cum!"

"You're the nasty horny little minx ... and now I'm going to fill your knocked up womb full with some more extra sperm. Make sure and show it all off so that she can see it all running out of your cunt!"

I then blew a tremendous load inside of her, perhaps my single fullest ejaculation ever to date. It seemed that I liked being watched as well. Irene arched her hips to slowly side off of my cock and like a jug uncorked my copious semen load began to run out of her like a flowing river. With one swift easy motion, Irene adjusted herself to now impale her asshole upon my still rampant member and she lowered herself down to fill her ass completely with me.

She then rode me again for at least as hour, her ass filled with my rock hard member with her legs spread just as wide as they would go to give Marie an unobstructed view of her dripping cunt and deeply impaled ass, while she wailed like a banshee with utter pleasure. Despite Irene's considerable loud exclamations of orgasmic delight, a few times we could also hear Marie's own self induced cries of happiness as she fingered herself to release again and again.

"Fill my ass up now! Cum in me!" Irene grunted. "Our audience just collapsed for a rest behind the bushes and I want to talk to her before she gets away!" I wasn't quite ready to cum yet, or so I thought, until her sphincter tightened like a vise around my shaft and she literally milked another load out of me.

Now, with both a dripping ass and cunt full of cum, my well fucked lover shuffled over to pounce on our unsuspecting spy. I don't know exactly what Irene said, but a few moments later she returned with an obviously shy Marie, hand in hand. She directed her new friend to sit on our large beach blanket just a few feet apart from us. With a smile, Irene now took my cum covered partially limp cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me the longest and slowest blowjob that I could ever remember having!

"Doesn't he have a nice thick cock?" Irene muttered to her audience. "He fills my cunt and ass so very nicely and he put a wonderful baby into me a few months ago. His cum is so delicious ... it even tastes marvelous coming straight out of my ass, maybe even better!" She then positioned herself so that she could give Marie a slightly better view of her still dripping cunt and ass while she still licked and sucked me.

Marie had a rather nice cunt and ass herself. She was a little more petite than Irene was and her breasts were a little smaller and less full, but they didn't sag in the slightest and she had excellent perky nipples. Her hair was a long medium brown, nearly as long as Irene's darker colored mane. Her clit was quite large and it prominently protruded out of her rather tightly closed cunt lips that quite otherwise hid the majority of her vaginal region, another lovely contrast with Irene, who had quite smaller lips that covered almost none of her vagina or her smaller round pearl-sized clit.

Marie was now keeping her large inflamed clit quite busy as she stroked herself while watching us. Slowly, ever so slowly she crept up a little closer to us to enjoy the view from yet an even closer vantage point until her head was within a foot or so of Irene's sucking mouth and tongue, as she watched us with even greater fascination.

Irene took the next bold step by caressing Marie's soft thigh. She startled with alarm at first but nearly at once then accepted this loving touch. Irene's hand then began to roam a little, caressing all over her thigh and then Marie's round ass until finally her fingers joined her friends at her crotch. There was a slight awkward moment but then Marie's thighs began to slowly spread further apart to offer her new lover an easier access to her cunt and clit, as Irene began to caress her clit and gently probe inside of her friend's vagina.

The tension increased and after a few moments Irene lifted her mouth off of my tingling cockhead just long enough to bend over enough to softly kill Marie on the mouth. After only a moment's hesitation, their mouths intertwined and they kissed deeply and increasingly passionately. After a minute or two, Irene's mouth returned to my cock, but she still refused to let me cum just yet.

Marie was now as close to us as she could possibly get without actually touching up. In fact I could now feel her ragged aroused breath panting on my cock just inches away as she watched my lover suckle me. Just when I thought I was getting close to cumming again, Irene stopped to tease me some more and give her new girlfriend another deeply probing and affectionate kiss while her fingers still churned inside busily inside of Marie's cunt.

As their lips parted, Irene caressed the hair and head of her new lover and with but the slightest gentle assistance she now lowered Marie's head and mouth over my cock. She was tentative at first, but as Irene's and Marie's tongues met and joined together with my cockhead in between them, their mutual passion released all of her remaining inhibitions. They swapped tongues and bathed my shaft all over and when their tongues met they'd stop for a moment to intertwine them together or fall into a kiss, but they would soon return together to lick and suckle my cock.

When Irene could sense that I couldn't hold back any more, she caressed Marie's head and guided her mouth over my cock and then she began to lick my balls until I unloaded my semen into my new lover's waiting and eager mouth. Marie just held her mouth in place and swallowed all of my semen without any hint of any dislike for its taste. Even after my final spurts were done her tongue gently caressed my now spent cock while my other lover gently caressed Marie's hair and gently kissed her cheeks and head. When Marie finally did let my cock free from her mouth the two women then fell into a long passionate embrace together.

Watching my two lovers make tender but passionate lesbian love for the first time was a milestone moment in my life. In an instant I had now realized what had been missing from our lives. Irene and I loved each now very much, but still we missed the presence of our old lover Carole from our lives. We wanted, even needed, to be able to watch each other in the loving arms of another.

Irene had known the occasional sexual embrace of another man since her pregnancy and this allowed me the pleasure of watching a strange cock fill and give my lover pleasure. We had to admit that having an additional partner for sexual pleasure was enjoyable, but since I did not care much for sex with other men, this did not allow Irene her own opportunity to watch me. Having an additional female lover, on the other hand, quite corrected this problem. Now with Marie joining us, something just seemed to click into place.

When the ladies temporarily took a rest from their embraces, Irene smiled at me and took my hand and led me over to her girlfriend and for the first time Marie and I kissed. Irene then gave both of her lovers another pair of kisses and then then gently spread Marie's legs for me and even held my cock in place to enter into Marie's warm and very tight cunt for our first fuck together. Again, it was as if something that had been lost and missing from our lives now fell once more fixed into its proper place.

Irene masturbated herself with an obvious look of utter pleasure while she watched her lovers fuck, and without the slightest hint of jealousy that the father of her child might even now be impregnating another woman, a possible rival for her love. Instead she showed nothing but delight at our pleasure as she watched us with obvious happiness. Occasionally she would kiss each of us, or lick Marie's rock hard nipples while I thrusted into her, and when I finally came into my new lover's cunt for the first time, Irene once again licked and caressed my balls so that the greatest amount of semen would enter into her romantic rival's fertile cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.