Preview

Who Watches the Watchers? (Re-Written)

by Stultus

Copyright© 2007 by Stultus

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Lesbian, BiSexual, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Wife Watching, Group Sex, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, Pregnancy, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Slow, Nudism,

Romantic Sex Story: Rolf seemed to be living a life of luxury with 199 other men and women each sharing their love freely with each other, but why does he feel so isolated and remote from them? Soon he meets some new arrivals to his island paradise that share his passion for just 'watching'. But who is watching the watchers? A Romantic story of Voyeurism, all other story codes are largely incidental. (A substantially rewritten and revised version of an old story)

Thanks to my Editors, especially Dragonsweb for his suggestions for how to improve this story

Author's Forward:

This is my first and only attempt so far to write science fiction. I have no shortage of ideas for this genre, and someday I'll get around to writing a few more. In actuality, there is very little science fiction content in this story and the genre perhaps should be Romantic. Really, for this very early story of mine, I just wanted to write a good voyeur story. Everything else was secondary in intent.

This story received considerable rewrites with a significant amount of new added text and dialog that tripled the length of the original story. The original plot was mostly unchanged but several new sex scenes and other things were added. This new version is much closer to my original vision for this story. It's still not a perfect story, but it's a significant improvement over the original version.

Voyeur stories don't get a lot of reader love — or usually good voting scores ... but there is a small but appreciative audience for them. Some people (sometimes including myself) would occasionally rather just sit back and watch and appreciate what is going on rather than seeking to be the center of attention at all times. Ok, the protagonist is a bit wimpy, but that's just the way he is naturally wired. He has lived in the shadows for his entire life. Even in erotic fantasy we can't all be Alpha males.

Cheer up! I don't think I've written a blatant 'voyeurism is fun' story since, so try and enjoy this new and improved one!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.