A New Portal: Crossroads - Cover

A New Portal: Crossroads

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When her cloak dropped to the ground, her assets became visible, he squawked and the other guard gasped and they both stepped back a pace and both dropped their blades. "Forgive me Great Mother! Please! Forgive a foolish man, I did not know you are a Great Mother." "Note: You should have at least read some of the DiD stories to understand this Universe, With Lazlo's permission. Please read "Return of an Earth Hero" first

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Slow  

We sat on the couch and as usual, Ellen on my right and Chris on my left. After getting out of the healing chamber we had had a quick snack and headed to the bedroom to enjoy our return as much as possible.

"Ladies, what do we do now? I've been thinking the last few days, about what happened on Sandstorm and about us. What are we going to do about us? I guess the first thing to ask is what do you what to do? Ellen? Chris?"

Ellen looked at Chris then looked at me. "We do not want to be separated from each other or from you. We told you in the beginning that we feel something important will happen and we need to be with you for it to happen. There is some kind of connection between us and we need to find out just what it is."

I lifted her left bare breast up a little as I licked the nipple while looking into her eyes. She shuddered a little from a mini orgasm. "I don't want to be separated from you either but I will have to return to Earth and you will have to stay here. I don't see any way around it, at least for now.

Chris caressed my cheek as she turned my head to look at her. "For now?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, for now. I have an idea but it is still simmering on the back burner of my mind and hasn't finished cooking yet. Which brings me to something else I've wanted to ask both of you. You have both told me you want a child. Is that still true considering how we feel about each other?" They both said yes, very much so. "Which of you would be first to have a child?" They looked at each other and then Chris lowered her head.

Ellen spoke first. "Chris would be the the first. She gave up everything to return as a companion, she should be first. I do not want to leave you and I would have to if I was to have a child. I would not be able to go with you on any Adventures. I will always go with you, no matter what or where you go."

"Ellen, you told me my Grandfather sired 17 children in supposed sterile women. An unheard of number, correct?"

"Yes Dallan."

"I have a theory about that since our visit to Sandstorm and what happened to me out on the desert."

"Dalan, you told us what happened, the Protector saved you, along with the water and energy bars from your cloak."

"Yes that is true, except I ran out of water and food. I was saved by my 400 year old Great Grandfather." As they sat their looking at me as if I had three heads, hmmm one for each tit not a bad idea, sigh, guess not. I explained everything that happened in the hut. "It was all a little fuzzy toward the end but it DID happen and I've been trying to use what he 'brought forward' ever since."

"Ahmed told us about Salas being at the door and you asking him to change the course of the caravan, that was both because of the spark as you called it?"

"Yes and now back to what I was talking about before. My Grandfather and those children. Grandfather Darby mentioned ALL his descendents had a touch as he put it. Maybe my Grandfather had just a bit more than the rest of them. Maybe his touch of the spark was enough of the Leprechaun magic to allow those women to become pregnant with him."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.