A New Portal: Crossroads - Cover

A New Portal: Crossroads

Copyright© 2007 by Ringmaster

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When her cloak dropped to the ground, her assets became visible, he squawked and the other guard gasped and they both stepped back a pace and both dropped their blades. "Forgive me Great Mother! Please! Forgive a foolish man, I did not know you are a Great Mother." "Note: You should have at least read some of the DiD stories to understand this Universe, With Lazlo's permission. Please read "Return of an Earth Hero" first

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Slow  

As I awoke I felt Salas holding me tightly and I looked down and she was still asleep and not about to let me go. I shook her gently, as she awoke her grip loosened but then she reacted even more quickly as she pulled away. Before she could say a word I told her, "Salas it is all right, let us get up and something to eat. Are you all right?"

"Yes Lord, I am fine, thank you." Then a big smile lit the room, "Are you really going to buy me from my Master?"

Yes Salas, I will buy the bond servant Salis from Ali if at all possible. If he survives! Her eyes wide with surprise at my words then calm seemed to engulf her and a small smile on her small lips.

As we arose I asked Ahmed to send for Jeffe to discuss the coming uh ... shall we say activities? I stayed out of sight as the door was opened for Jeffe when he knocked. As we ate we discussed various things that could happen and how to respond. Jeffe would leave a bit early and caution his men that something was up and to stand ready and alert no matter what happens. Ahmed had declared another day of rest and repairs and maybe a small celebration for the sandstorm. He said everyone really needed the extra day before continuing on to find the Lost City.

At his mention of the city I had that feeling again, not of something wrong this time but just the feeling itself. I would have to concentrate on it later to see if something would come to me. Grandfather said I had to concentrate to make use of what ever the spark he was talking about was, so concentrate I would. I had Salas stay in the wagon to keep her from Ali. As the Caravan Master, Ahmed's wagon was just off the center of the caravan with the rest circling around it. This allowed him to be in the middle of things if something went wrong but it also allowed him to make announcements without having to travel the length and breadth of the caravan. The plan was to wait until my ladies and Ali was present then Jeffe would rap on the wagon before I would exit and enter the caravan center. I sat waiting with my eyes closed just relaxed and not thinking about much of anything. Some time passed, I wasn't sure of how much but then I felt and heard the rap on the wagon. As I opened my eyes I expected to see Salas napping but she sat on rug in the corner with her eyes wide open staring at me. I started to ask her what was wrong when I remembered I had to leave. I would ask her later what was wrong. I stood, loosened the sword at my belt and left the wagon.

As I exit the wagon I come around the wagon corner, Ali's with Ellen and Chris on either side has his back toward me. As I come into view the camp goes quickly silent and still. Ali looked to either side and sees guard after guard bow in salute including his own guards. Now he notices the silence too as he turns and sees me standing alone near the corner of the wagon.

"IMPOSSIBLE, NO ONE CAN SURVIVE IN A SANDSTORM, NO ONE!"

A screech from above redirects everyone's attention upward, all see the Protector circling about 30 feet above us.

My eyes however, did not waver, they never left Ali and my ladies standing next to him. I start walking toward him. "No one can survive a sandstorm Ali. Yet here I am."

As I began speaking Ellen and Chris both turn to look at me but they do so passively, no reaction at all. My eyes involuntarily go wide, MAGIC he has cast a spell on them.

I scream at him, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM? RELEASE THEM NOW!"

When I said that he looked around nervously then tries to push the two women toward me. "KILL HIM" They reach for the swords on their backs and take one step toward me then freeze. No further movement from either of them not even a muscle twitch. Their swords partially drawn their eyes dull and hazy.

Now the crowd around him is starting to awaken to the fact that something is wrong. Even they can tell something is wrong with the two Great Mothers. They start shuffling around and muttering to themselves and those around them.

I drew my sword and started running toward him. He makes motions with his hands and mumbled a few words I couldn't hear and a great flash came directly at me and struck me in the chest stopping me in my tracks. But it didn't touch me, it seemed to engulf me, blinding me for a moment. I heard others around me gasp and as my vision cleared the fire surrounding me seemingly gaining in size nearly doubling then flew directly back at Ali. Just as it struck I saw him blur and then he disappeared in a blaze of fire and smoke and a crack of thunder. I looked down there wasn't a mark on my chest but could feel that my medicine bag was very warm.

I ran to my ladies, as I got closer they seemed to move a little. When I touched them they shuddered and looked around and saw me as their eyes cleared.

"DALLAN, you are alive." Then they nearly crushed me, one in front and one behind squeezing me between them with tears now flowing freely from all of us.

He got away, there isn't any residue of ash or anything else, I just know he got away. Someday Ali, someday I will find you and we will finish this right where we left off.


We all sat in Ahmed's wagon, a little tight but comfortable. As we ate a light lunch we discussed continuing with the search for the city, we discussed this and that. Everything except that what we all wanted to know the most. Finally I had to ask, "Ellen what happened?"

She looked directly in my eyes then at Chris, she started to talk quietly at first then a little stronger.

"Chris and I sat in our wagon, mostly crying and holding each other. You were gone. No one can survive a sandstorm. How many times have we heard that since we have been here? Finally the storm ended and we heard the all clear when I felt funny, I looked at Chris and she seemed all right but as more time when on I felt more and more detached from everything. Soon I didn't think much about anything, it was like I was in a daze. Then in front of us was Ali. He was talking to us, telling us things, telling us that we wanted to leave here and come join him at his wagon.

Ahmed stood quickly, "Stop. What you are saying Great Mother is forbidden, absolutely forbidden! It is the worst crime of the land, ANYWHERE! We must go out into the center. You must tell everyone what happened to you, then Great Mother Chris must tell her story exactly as she can too. Come we must go now."

As we left the wagon and headed back toward the caravan center I looked at them and asked if they knew what was going on. They both said no, we would just have to wait and see. As we got to the center of the camp a horn similar to the one used to warn of sandstorms was blown and people started to quickly gather round to see what was happening. Then Ahmed started talking, almost as if he was following a script. As he spoke the crowd gasped and silence followed. The only noise an occasional wimper or gurgle from the few infants present. Even the younger children were completely silent.

Harken onto me, harken onto me. We present to you the evidence of Witchcraft!

Witchcraft? Why would witchcraft be a problem? They obviously have no problem with sorcery, slavery, indentured servants or even killing an enemy so why the problem with witchcraft?

"Great Mother Ellen, please tell these people what you told us before, starting at the beginning. We will then hear from Great Mother Chris. Also, Great Mothers, please forgive me but I MUST have truthsayers present while you give testimony. It is required by law too have at least two during these kind of procedures. I will explain when we are finished. Do either of you have an objection for the truthsayers?"

Both answered they did not. At which time they looked at me and I only gave them a slight nod to continue.

Ahmed called forward two of his sorcerer's and they both stepped forward and bowed to Ellen and Chris, turned to me and bowed again. As they took up station on either side of Ellen and Chris they both mumbled a few words and then stood listening to the proceedings.

Ellen told her story again giving as much detail as she could remember. Upon completion Chris told her story and with only minor details they were near identical in substance.

Ahmed came to the front again and asked, "Do you wish to say anything else Great Mother Ellen? Great Mother Chris?" They both said no. He looked to the two truthsayers, "do you have any testimony to give?" They both took a step forward, "No Caravan Master, all statements were truth, all formalities have been observed. We so swear."

"You are hereby released from your duties, please enter your findings in the travel log in my wagon. Beni will show you the way." Beni led the two men toward the Caravan Master's wagon.

"Great Mothers Ellen and Chris it is my duty as Caravan Master after having observed all the requirements of the law to inform you that all property that belonged to Ali ben Torquis is hereby forfeit to you.

"WHAT?" Came from both of them.

Ahmed for the first time since this whole sorry mess started, smiled. "It is the law, what Ali did is forbidden, forbidden, forbidden. I can not stress that word enough. It is the only law that carries the death penalty and forfeiture of everything a person owns. To take control of someones mind is unthinkable to every man woman and child on this world. If he was not killed in his attack on the Great One Dallan it would have been required of me to kill him myself or to use anyone or everyone here to do it no matter what the cost. Every one here would have attacked him immediately had he not been killed. I am still required to notify everyone upon our arrival back in the city after we find the Lost City. We should probably return to my wagon and continue this conversation there." As we all sat in his wagon with refreshments provided by Salas and Beni my ladies saw how Salas was dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.