A Rebound Marriage - Cover

A Rebound Marriage

Copyright© 2007 by Brook Hayes

Chapter 3: Repentance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Repentance - Brook's failed marriage to her childhood sweetheart was followed by her quick new marriage to Rob. When the "Ex" showed back up in their lives two years later Rob had to find out...would she treat her old love as a pest or would he still be a partner?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

While he drove to work that morning Rob gathered his thoughts about all of this. What had he become? How had he let himself become trapped into being such a lecherous voyeur at the expense of his wife? And maybe his marriage.

There was no doubt he had to end it, but the real question was did he have the fortitude to pull himself away from it? The fact that it was a terrible, forbidden situation that could threaten his marriage was a given. But what would win him over; the desire to make things right or the incredibly strong pull of the pure eroticism that he knew was still out there just waiting for him?

He decided to take the high road. He would say nothing to Brook at all but would make sure he was at home every night until Trey left. It was the least he could do to mend his ways.

At the same time Rob was driving to work Trey was at a restaurant five miles away having breakfast with his Dad. He was hardly able to follow the conversation and was happy when his Dad slipped over to another table to talk to an old friend for a while.

He shook his head. Hadn't this whole thing turned into a mess?

When he had left Brook last night he thought he saw Rob's car parked at a house down the street. He parked a little ways down and waited. Fifteen or twenty minutes later Rob hastily appeared from out of the shadows, got in his car and drove home.

Trey watched him, thinking about the past hour or so... and the open glass and doors facing the living room.

Rob had been watching them. He was sure of that.

He had sat silently in his car for a few minutes, smoking a cigarette and thinking things out. He had a situation here. Was Rob down there right now confronting Brook? He was concerned about Rob's reaction but on the other hand certainly didn't want to get involved. He had caused enough trouble already.

But as he sat there he became just like Rob, the pull being too much.

Looking about carefully, he eased himself out of his car and went down the street. At first he was relieved that nobody was in the living room but a sound caught his attention and drew him around the corner of the house. A bright light came out of what he knew was their bedroom window.

He slipped close up to the opened window and took a peek. The "peek" lasted three hours. Trey had arrived just in time for the start of "the show", listening to Rob turn down her frantic plea to take a shower.

For hours he stood in the darkness, a captured audience with a perfect seat. Just like Rob, he was caught between grief over seeing "his love" loving somebody else and the pure eroticism of it all. After only the first few minutes Trey couldn't have been pulled away from that window with a tractor.

One thing was for sure. Any worries he had about Rob having any immediate mental or physical backlash toward Brook were totally wiped out. Very obviously, Rob had been turned on by what he had seen through that patio window. Extremely turned on. If there were to be any problems it would be later. Right then all thoughts and emotions were about sex... and Brook's receptive hot pussy was the star of the second feature of the evening.

It was early morning when Trey left their house and he never bothered to go to bed. He had a lot of thinking to do. That he wanted Brook was a given. The past year he had fantasized about her day and night. But he had got what he wanted, had proved to himself she still carried a torch for him.

But sitting in that café with his Dad it was time to think about reality. There was a family with a two year old involved here. His two year old.

Trey drank his coffee and looked at his hands. Just when his Dad showed back up Trey made his decision.

A couple of years ago he had made a bad decision and didn't survive it. He was going to make sure Brook did.

When he got home he made a few phone calls to the company for which he worked. He would not bother her again.

While Trey was on the phone in his home Brook was taking a shower in hers, letting the hot water pound her. She cried softly and spread her legs, hoping that doing so would let all the cum from both men drain from her. She felt terrible. What she had done was much worse than Trey's little indiscretion. She knew that.

She couldn't change what had happened. She couldn't even change how she felt about Trey. But she was married to Rob and wanted to stay that way. Life was good for her. What she could change was her recent behavior. She vowed she would.

And that was the "state of the relationship" on that Wednesday morning. Without having spoken a word to each other, with no admittance of guilt or shame, all three decided to elevate themselves and make the right decisions.

It was over. Period.


Exquisite Exodus Of The Ex

Without speaking of the "whys" of it they just worked it out among them. Trey's remaining time was short so he began to come over every night but devoted every visiting hour to Travis. Most of the time he just dropped by and left with him, visiting relatives and playing in the park before delivering him home.

Each time he came over he was relieved to see that Rob was always there and, as weak as he was, that Brook was always dressed in old jeans and a Tee shirt. Even under those controlled conditions he still left every night with a hard on.

Brook wasn't a fool. She was just as sensitive about him as he was her and she wasn't about to give him any incentives. As innocent as it was the weakness that seemed to gravitate down between her legs when he was around couldn't be ignored.

Rob was a protective bystander. A cop. But he wasn't blind or stupid. He knew that it was all still there, seething beneath the surface. And he was as hard as Trey after each visit. It was like trying to pass up on a piece of his favorite pie when on a diet. He had to act as if he didn't want it when he really wanted it very badly.

It was a strange and strained triangle. Brook had fucked Trey. Rob and Trey both knew it. Brook was totally unaware that Rob knew it and spent countless hours wondering how she would survive it if he found out.

And deep down they all knew it could happen again... that the ice was very thin and they were all skating very near the middle of the pond.

What they weren't sharing with each other was that, in their own way, each of them had already dedicated themselves to making sure that it didn't happen. The price was too large and they knew it.

So it was a very surprised Rob and Brook that got a last minute call on Saturday night from Trey. He had already been over and taken Trey for most of the day. Trey asked if they could take him to the airport. It was over two hours away and his Dad wasn't feeling well. After making arrangements for Travis to stay with his Grandmother they agreed.

Then Trey dropped a little bombshell. He asked if they could meet at the same little bar that he and Rob had met the year before. He had something to tell them and they could leave from there.

Rob and Brook were surprised. Bars weren't exactly their thing but what the heck.

Neither said anything but both were nervous about what he wanted to discuss. They both felt very vulnerable, knowing that there could be a real mess if anybody became venomous.

Trey's mom had dropped him off and he was waiting in the small parking lot of the bar when they arrived. Rob released the car trunk from inside and Trey had just put his bag in the trunk when he turned around just in time to see Brook getting out of the car. His reaction was the same as Rob's was when Brook had walked into their living room just a few minutes ago.

Wow!

He had expected jeans and tee shirt again. What he wasn't prepared for was the short skirt and platform shoes topped by a sleeveless top with armholes big enough that they dropped almost mid torso.

The fact that Brook wasn't wearing a bra was evident. In the past when she wore that blouse she always had a tube top underneath it. It was much too daring without it. But that night her perfect breasts were on show!

But what got Trey's attention was when her legs swung out of the car and she let her legs open while her skirt carelessly rode up high. Brook wasn't wearing any panties, either.

It was a last minute thing. Oh, she had some on when she walked out of the house. But when Rob ran back inside for a minute she had second thoughts and quickly removed them and slid them under her seat.

Maybe it was silly. Certainly it was immature.

But at the last minute she felt guilty about having put on black panties... the same exquisite little black ones Trey had taken off of her just a few nights before. She decided she would be silently teasing Trey... and herself.

Rob acknowledged the way she was dressed but certainly didn't have a clue she was naked underneath the micro skirt. He had raised his eyebrows and whistled when he had first seen her a few minutes ago but said nothing. He didn't have to.

"I know, I know," Brook lamented. She knew she wasn't going to get out of the car at the airport but she also knew how those young girls dressed on Saturday night at that club. Maybe she was dressing up a bit too much but she was with the two men of her life and she wasn't about to look like somebody's "wife."

They had about an hour to kill at the bar. Brook sat between Rob and Trey in a small booth way over in a corner away from most of the patrons. Rob didn't drink. He was the driver. Trey didn't mind a few as he had a long, long trip in front of him. Brook just needed to relax but she should have had one glass of wine, not three.

They occupied their conversation with idle banter for about fifteen minutes but all three knew there was something unsaid. Brook and Rob were very uneasy, extremely unsettled about why they were there.

Finally, Trey looked at his beer for a long time before speaking.

"You're probably wondering why I asked you to meet me here. I know it's a little out of your element. Especially you." He laughed and dipped his head toward Brook. He knew she was anything but a barfly.

They smiled but didn't speak. They were anxious to listen.

"I appreciate what you've done for me, especially in the past four weeks. Brook, you were especially wonderful. I can't begin to tell you how much."

Not a bit of it flew over anybody's head. Trey knew both of them would get it. Rob knew they all got it, and Brook shuddered. She knew full well what he meant and thanked God Rob did not.

"Anyway, I've been thinking this whole thing over real carefully. I have a confession."

Brook almost fainted. Rob felt a lump in his throat. Here it goes. Would they survive it?

"I called my company last week and they're going to cut me off my contract in Iraq in three months. I'm being sent straight to a brand new oil field they're opening in Argentina. I'll be there a year at least."

Rob and Brook were caught between relieved and stunned. What an unexpected turn of events.

"But why?" Brook spoke first. "What about Travis?"

"Money. Purely money. I know now that I'll never make it here. There's just not enough work. I can make good money with this company until I want to settle down. Until then, don't you think the best I can do for Travis is support him financially?"

"It's a done deal?" Rob wasn't too sure this was best for any of them.

Trey laughed.

"Yep, it's a done deal. I just wanted to let you guys know."

As the conversation went on Rob was riveted on what Trey had to say. This was such an unexpected turn of events.

Brook was having a little more difficulty following the conversation.

She was already dealing with the effects of just a little too much wine.

And she was dealing with Trey's hand that was slowly moving up her left leg in the darkness of the bar.

Despite his good intentions, when Brook had gotten out of that car and her short skirt slipped up to expose her naked pussy he lost all ideas of abstention. He may be leaving in a few hours but he correctly assessed she had dressed for him. She was giving it her one last shot before he left, even though she thought it would go undetected.

Much to Brooks' alarm, Trey had every intention of having his fingers up her pussy one more time. His hand was already far up her leg, fingers teasing her lightly as he advanced.

It wasn't his advances that bothered her so much. It was her response that was the killer.

Brook felt her body move slightly at the touch of his fingers. Trey felt it, too. He smiled to himself. There was no chance of any opportunity tonight, but he was damned well sure there was the desire... on both their parts.

Brook was trying to keep from closing her eyes as it happened. My God, why was she reacting so fast, so easily to his touch?

She knew the answer as well as she knew why there were no panties under her short skirt. She had decided that, for that one last evening, she would allow the fantasy. That she would mentally allow Trey to take her, caress her, make her come in the most anguishing orgasm!

What harm could come from it?

Rob excused himself to go to the restroom. He was only gone a few minutes but during that time Trey ignored Brook's quiet pleas and advanced up her leg, his fingers teasing her pussy unmercifully. Her ass was starting a familiar squirm and she couldn't seem to quell it.

Thank goodness Rob wasn't there to witness her predicament.

Rob stood in the restroom for a minute. He had to make a decision about what to do. Brook was squirming nonstop in the booth. He was almost certain Trey was playing with her leg. He could and should put a stop to it.

He smiled. What the hell! Trey will be gone in a few hours.

That's what she gets for dressing like she did tonight. He wondered if she were even wearing panties.

Trey knew. By the time Rob got back he had already stroked her clit and slipped a finger inside of her. She had pushed back into the booth as far as she could and moaned quietly for him to stop as Rob approached.

He did. There wasn't any use in taking a big chance. He had already found out what he wanted to know. She was still hot for him, open to his advances any time he wanted.

He moved his hand back down to her knee, pulling her leg slightly toward him.

Rob sat down and engaged in their chatter.

"Let's see what happens," he thought.

Slowly he lowered his hand and found her right knee. He didn't move it, waiting instead for her reaction.

It was more mental than physical. Brook froze, unable to move. Her brain was shouting, though.

"Uh, oh... Uh, oh! Too close. Way, way too close." Two legs, two hands, too close together. Surely they would know it.

They did. Both of them could tell what was happening. But the unplanned, unexpected and silent collusion between the two of them affected Brook the most.

For the rest of the time they were there each of them slowly caressed her legs. Brook slowly spread her legs as wide apart as she could, trying her best to keep their hands separated.

Conversation was difficult. All thoughts were on two hard cocks and one super wet pussy.

Brook was to the point of grabbing the edge of the table and holding on, trying her best to mask the reactions her body was forced into.

It didn't work. Both men were gleefully enjoying her situation. Would she come like this?

They would never know. It was time to leave.

Rob and Brook insisted Trey sit in the front seat but he declined.

"I'll be fine back here," he said as he got in right behind Brook.

As soon as they were out of the parking lot Trey moved forward in his seat, placing his body and head inches from Brook while he talked to Rob. She had thought it would be tense but they quickly got into a conversation about the company Trey worked for. Brook quickly became silently engrossed in everything they had to say. It was amazing all that went into the operation of the company and the stories Trey had to tell.

It was about thirty miles into the trip when she first felt his touch. It was innocent enough, just a slight rubbing on her neck. Brook didn't know whether she should pull away a little or not. She didn't want to antagonize him over something really harmless. But illicit underlying thoughts and three glasses of wine clouded her judgment. Good grief his hands were soothing!

Their conversation moved on and so did Trey's hands. From her neck he slid carefully and quite skillfully down her arm. She held her breath a little and let it go. But when his fingers cleverly slipped under her arm and through the armhole to find an aroused nipple Brook twisted slowly away from him. It wasn't a big move but it carried a definite "NO!" with it. She was actually surprised and felt proud of herself when she felt his hands move back up on top of the seat again.

Trey laughed to himself. This was going to be fun.

Her little celebration was short lived. She sensed a small adjustment behind her. Trey had moved to his right just a little, placing him further away from Rob's eyes and slightly to her right. Within seconds, she tensed when she felt the undeniable touch of his fingers on her hip. He had managed to slide his long arm between the side of her seat and the door panel.

Where he was touching her was well hidden from Rob. At first it was slow, soft tantalizing circles. Brook felt she could fake it and ignore him, acting as if she didn't know he was touching her so she said and did nothing.

How childish of her to think it would just go away if she wished it! In no time the little circles were abandoned and his fingers started to creep down. Her short skirt rode very high on her thighs while she was seated so she knew it was going to be an awful short trip from his fingers to where the hem gave way to exposed flesh. When he touched her ever so slightly on her bare leg she almost jumped at the touch, even as she knew it was coming.

She realized it was dark inside the car. Very dark. Brook had not noticed when Rob had slowly turned the dashboard lights down and then off. She wondered why.

Rob wasn't stupid. He was instead super sensitive to the erotic aurora in the car and had picked up right away that Trey was in a playful mode just by where he had selected to sit.

Obviously, Trey wanted to continue the little game they were playing on Brook in the bar and Rob wanted to see how it played out. His promise to himself to stop all of this erotic nonsense vanished.

Once again, a hard cock had won out over a conscious.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.