Training of a Cum Slut  - Cover

Training of a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The exploits of a submissive woman as she achieves her hearts desires and becomes a true cum slut.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW  

It was six weeks since Karen's visit to the Adult theatre; she was on edge looking for further excitement along her path to becoming the ultimate cum slut. I wracked my brain trying to find the right test for her; I knew we were reaching the point where my expertise was reaching the limit and Karen would soon need to be released to find another Master.

I eventually came up with a new scenario; which I was sure would stave off her ever wilder desires for excitement. So on the Wednesday night, I announced "I have your new test planned for Friday" "I know your not working Saturday; so you can have a much needed lie in then!" I added.

"Yes Master!" she responded excitedly.

"Friday night at 11.30 pm you will dress in Skirt, knickers, and a top, you will also wear a pair of socks and your trainers!" I continued. Karen looked puzzled.

"Why the trainers and socks, master" she asked. "They are hardly an erotic addition" she added.

"Hardly erotic but I think essential" I replied "Besides how many times does my slut need telling not to question her master's demands" I offered. "Upstairs now, Strip off and get your paddle and hairbrush!" I instructed.

Karen stood and immediately went up stairs removing her clothes as she went. I followed her upstairs and then instructed her "You will now self punish your arse cheeks with twelve spanks from the paddle!"

"Yes Master, I am so sorry, your slut seems to forget her place too often!" she commented.

"Stand in your corner and face the wall bitch!" I snapped. "Now begin!"

Karen Immediately moved to her special corner and the first slap of the paddle hit her on her right cheek, a pink flushed area began to appear; "I said both cheeks!" I reminded her.

She spanked her self again, this time making sure she hit across both cheeks; "One, your slut is sorry for offending you master!" she responded.

"That's better slut" I replied.

Karen then administered the twelve slaps as requested counting them out as she did so; her cheeks were now an angry red colour, so I knew she had applied sufficient force.

"Turn around slut!" I ordered. She turned around and waited; her hairbrush was one that was oval shaped with wire teeth and made of wood. The back was smooth. "Now take your hairbrush and spank your nipples six times each with the plain back of the brush!" I demanded.

As Karen raised the hairbrush; I stopped her and added "Up on tiptoes, bitch, and the spank will not count if your heels touch the floor!" I warned. Karen raised herself up on her toes and applied the first slap. Again she counted them out; and only had to repeat two slaps because her heels touched the floor. Her nipples were now rock hard and her tit flesh was very red.

"Now you will remain there for 30 minutes contemplating your unacceptable behaviour!" I announced. "Then you may fuck your cunt with the handle of the brush; but you must not cum; with out asking my permission!"

I walked out of the bedroom and returned downstairs; forty minutes later I heard "Master, Master please!" I slowly returned upstairs and saw Karen still stood in the corner trembling "May I please cum now; Master!" she begged.

"Let me see what you have been doing!" I demanded. Again she began fucking her cunt with the hairbrush handle and her hips began involuntary thrusts. "Stop!" I snapped. She stopped the fucking, although her hips continued to thrust for a few seconds longer. She almost had tears in her eyes as she pleaded with her eyes.

I walked up to her and pinched her right nipple whilst I slide my finger lightly over her clit. "Very well you may make yourself cum!" I said as I pinched her clit between my finger and thumb. Her need to cum was so great she actually sprayed her juices all up my arm and her moaning rose to a crescendo.

I sent her to take a shower as I cleaned up the area; she was also allowed to enjoy further cums as she showered and select her own choice of dress when she had finished.

Later we sat talking as equals and I explained that she was rapidly reaching the level where I would no longer be challenging enough to complete her full training; also as much as I loved having her around, I knew she needed to find a stricter more demanding Master or she would forever regret never finding her true self.

She looked saddened at this; until I reminded her that I had predicted this when she first moved in; and the greatest gift of love I could bestow upon her was to release her to find her true destiny. Eventually she agreed and said "when the time comes, my darling Ray, I will leave with a heavy heart but fantastic memories!"

I too admitted it would be the hardest thing I would ever do, but it still needed to be done.

Friday morning; Karen was her usual bubbly self as she eagerly anticipated her exploits to come that night. She went off to work and I got on with my filming duties preparing for new client meeting on Saturday night.

When Karen arrived back home that night; she spent a couple of hours preparing a sumptuous meal and I noticed she drank a little more than normal, another sign of her excitement.

At 10.30 pm; I told her to go put on the things I had requested on Wednesday; "you will find them laid out in the guest room" I said.

Thirty minutes later she returned to the living room; appropriately dressed in the white blouse, black skirt and as she raised her skirt to show me, her red thong type knickers. I announced "At 11.30 we shall go for a drive, at 2 mile intervals I shall stop you will remove one item of clothing at each stop and run around the car five times before getting back in!" "The order of removal will be Skirt first, Top second, knickers thirdly" I added.

"Then the fun will really begin as you will then be allowed to make your way back home here, but you must finger your pussy as you run; and every time you feel your about to cum you will stop playing with yourself and walk until you have calmed down enough to start fingering yourself again and resume running!" I continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.