Training of a Cum Slut
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The exploits of a submissive woman as she achieves her hearts desires and becomes a true cum slut.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW  

I was contacted by Stuart and asked if I could meet him to discuss something that was important to him. I agreed and met him away from his home; he explained "I have been having this recurring dream; well more of a fantasy really; where I take over my family and dominate them" he said.

"What do you want me to do about that!" I asked.

"Teach me to be the dominant male in my family, like you are!" he pleaded.

"I am not sure it can be taught, it more something that is inside you; which you encourage to the surface" I responded.

"Can't we at least try?" he begged.

"Ok we will try but how are you going to explain you being missing from home for all these lessons" I enquired.

"Oh, I have thought of that, I will tell them I am working with you on a voluntary basis, helping with your filming etc." he replied.

"Ok but tell them you need to move in at my place for the time being" I offered.

That night Stuart moved into the guest room at my place; later I called him into the living room and ordered him to strip off. He immediately began to undress. "Stop, Stop" I yelled. "If your going to be dominant then you can't give in at the first order!" I said.

He acknowledged his mistake and asked what the appropriate response should have been then. I explained a simply 'Fuck off' usually works.

"Can we try that again then" he asked.

"No point you are expecting it now!" I responded.

As the days and weeks went by, he became more self confident and assured; and a couple of times he even dominated Karen quite impressively. I told him there was no more I could teach him and he had to now live and breathe the dominant role. That self same day he packed and returned home.

Three days later I received a phone call from Stuart asking me to be at his mom's home on the Friday night in the role of an assessor; just to see how he was doing. I agreed and asked if Karen was to be with me. He replied "I would rather she was not because I have exact plans for the night and I want it to be a real family night"

I agreed to give Karen something else to do.

On the Friday evening, I set Karen a task to go into Soho and purchase herself some bondage gear that was tailored to her figure. I explained that she should then return home and put it on self binding her to our bed and await my return.

She responded "I take it your meeting up with Stuart tonight; Carol told me he has called a family meeting, so I guess this is it now or never"

I nodded and then left for Carol's home. When I arrived I was shown in to the living room by Stuart himself. "Not a very good start!" I said. "It does not look good for a Master to answer the door himself!" I added.

"Yes but as the others are not aware of anything for tonight, I thought it better; please do not say anything until after tonight when you can tell me how I have done!" he stipulated.

I nodded as he walked out of the living room and I heard him climbing the stairs. "Mother, Father!" I heard "You should knock before entering our room, son" I heard in Carol's voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.