Training of a Cum Slut  - Cover

Training of a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The exploits of a submissive woman as she achieves her hearts desires and becomes a true cum slut.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   BBW  

It was the day of the party; specifically for Karen but also as an introduction for Carol, Tom, Sally and Stuart. All afternoon Karen had been busy making tit bits and nibbles to serve tonight; I had been busy myself; working in the workshop, I had created the main centerpiece for the party. We had invited Six males (Andy, Dave, John, Paul, Pete, Sam), Cleve (the coloured guy from Karen's fantasy film), Ray and Sonia, (the couple from the fantasy film) and Carol's family.

By late afternoon, I slipped upstairs to lay out Karen's costume for tonight; I called her up to put them on. I had chose the black satin Basque, bra cups folded in as before, a white mid thigh skirt; I had carefully cut two panels from the skirt, so that when worn her cunt and arse would be on full view, A red suspender belt which I made her wear outside the skirt, red fish net stockings. I wanted the appearance to be as sluttish as possible. She was not allowed any knickers.

Carol and her family were given express instructions to be at my house by 6.45 pm with the rest of the guests due at 7.30 pm. I had plans for Karen and Carol should serve the guests (In more ways than one), whilst Tammy (Tom) and Sue (Stuart) would assist. My plans for Sally were that she would be the crowning glory of a table top adornment.

At 6.40 pm, Carol and her family arrived and I led them up to the guest room; where I told them to remove their coats and show me what they planned to wear for tonight. "This will never do!" I advised as I saw what they were wearing.

Carol had on a white blouse with clearly visible red bra beneath, a mid thigh black skirt and when she raised this (At my specific order) she wore matching knickers.

Tom wore a casual polo shirt and jeans, with boxer shorts beneath.

19 year old Sally wore a yellow boob tube and a red short skirt red thong type knickers and yellow self supporting stockings.

20 year old Stuart wore an Arsenal football shirt and shorts with matching football socks finished off with trainers.

I ordered them to strip off and I would select what they would wear; once they were naked I turned and began looking through the wardrobe. I selected the following for Carol.

A black platform bra with matching crotch less knickers and finished off with black self supporting stockings. I informed her she was to wear nothing else.

Tom, I informed tonight would be called Tammy; and would be wearing Carol's red bra, stuffed out with socks, red suspenders and matching fish net stockings; over this he was to wear a yellow see through PVC rain Mac which came to mid thigh.

Sally was given a pair of old navy blue school knickers and nothing else.

I informed Stuart that for tonight he would be called Sue, and he would be wearing a strapless bra again filled out with socks; His sister's yellow boob tube, her red skirt, no knickers and a red suspender belt and the yellow stocking just freshly removed from his sisters petite legs.

I ordered Carol, Tammy and Sue to remain in the guest room, whilst I took Sally downstairs. I had her lay on her back across the coffee table and secured her arms and legs to the legs of the table. I then threw a tablecloth over her.

I called the other three down and instructed them on their duties for the night;

1. Tammy would concentrate on answering the door until all the guests had arrived.

2. Carol and Karen would be waitresses fro the main part of the party until told otherwise.

3. Sue would cater for the needs of the guests in any way they wanted, but would not indulge in full sex.

4. Everyone would accommodate my guests up to a certain point; they would not allow full sex until I expressly granted permission.

5. When all the guests had arrived Tammy would assist Sue in catering for the whims of my guests.

Around 7.30 pm, the door bell rang and Tammy trotted off to answer it; returning with Paul and Andy. Karen stepped forward with her tray of drinks and did a little courtesy. I mention to the two guys that they were free to handle the goods but must refrain from sexual intercourse until I announced it was time. I whispered to Sue, that some of the guests turning up tonight were bi sexual and would expect certain services from him/her.

Slowly all the guest arrived, with Cleve, Ray and Sonia being last to arrive. I took the opportunity to welcome everyone and laid the ground rules that no sex would take part till later, meanwhile enjoy the food and drinks. Stressing that unfortunately the toilets are out of bounds and we would solve the problem later.

My parting shot was that the servants, Karen, Tammy, Sue and Carol, were here for your enjoyment and please fee free to indulge.

As they began to relax, I noticed that Paul and Pete had collared Karen; Pete was sucking Karen's left breast as Paul was doing the same to her right, both had fingers buried in her cunt and arse.

Sam and John were likewise engaged with Carol. Only they both had two fingers up her cunt; Sonia was casually stroking Sue's cock whilst her other hand was inside her husband's trouser repeating the action on him. Ray was stroking Sue's arse and I was sure the little jerk of Sue's body indicated that he had manage to get a finger up him.

Cleve pulled me to one side and pointing at the coffee table asked "What's under the table cloth only I can see the rise and fall of something breathing!"

I replied "Wait and see; I am sure you will like it when it is revealed."

I asked for two volunteers to carry carefully the coffee table to the centre of the room, whilst I just fetched something from the kitchen. When I returned carrying the aerosol can of whipped cream and strawberries, all the guests were stood around the coffee table. I pulled back the cover to reveal sally; I then squirted two lines of the cream from her shoulders over her nipples to the edge of her knickers and placed six strawberries along each side. I took a further two strawberries and slipped my hand in to her knickers pushing the strawberries up her already excited cunt.

Then I announced, "Desert is served! Every one is to eat a strawberry and cream form this living dish" "Then the Guests will draw cards for the privilege of eating one strawberry which I have just deposited in Sally's cunt!" I added.

I produced a pack of playing cards and said "The second card nearest to the Queen of Hearts will eat the first strawberry from sally's pussy and the one who gets the Jack or King of Hearts will get to not only eat the deepest strawberry but also be allowed to fill her cunt with his own fresh cream" "Which Tammy (Tom) here will then suck out and swallow, whilst Sue (Stuart) will take care of cleaning up the winners cock" I added.

Well after several rounds of cards dealt to each guest, Sonia had the ten of hearts and Cleve drew the queen of hearts. So Sonia went between the bound legs of Sally and began to pull down her knickers. However she was unable to get them low enough to expose Sally's cunt, so I provided a pair of scissors and allowed Sonia to cut them away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.