God Is On Our Side - Cover

Preview

God Is On Our Side

by Sirdar

Copyright© 2007 by Sirdar

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Rape, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Time Travel, Historical, Incest, Mother, Sister, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: The story is that of a 30 year old man who is taken back 60 years to wartime Britain,through some fluke and finds himself in the body of an eighteen year old boy, with a glamorous mother and girlfriend In his own way he made a significant contribution to winning the war. He had many affairs and many adventures in war time Britain.

Prologue

In had a hard time choosing a title for this story and as my fictitious character Tony actually went back in time, and in the story used his acquired post war skills to make a significant contribution to winning the war in his own way, it could only have happened with some form of supernatural power. Therefore the title "God was on our side" seems wholly appropriate. In writing the following story I have tried to make the dates and occurrences historically correct. The story is obviously total fiction, and the characters bear no resemblance to any known person now living or in the past.

Please note that I use Oxford English in all my stories and although a few American spellings creep in, that is due to my spell checker being produced for the American market.

Sirdar

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.