Eating is

Eating is "Loads" of Fun!

Copyright© 2007 by CREAM EATER 06

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gary is served his first cream pie by his wife and plans to eat anymore she has to offer him in the future.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   FemaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Well it finally happened. It had taken him the better part of 46 years to do it. But Gary had swallowed willingly. His first full load of come.

Granted, for his first time that load had come from his wife's pussy.

Gary growing up into his teen years, 20s and 30s would have hotly denied he had any desire to do something like eating a come filled vagina before it actually happened.

Yet, three nights ago he had done it. And yes, it was in fact, his own semen eaten quite willingly from his beloved's gash. He had done it.

The thing he liked the most about it. Not only had it tasted smoky and sweet, but its texture, thick and clinging was surprising so as he swallowed. He could feel the ejaculate, literally sliding across his tongue, and down to his throat.

The next thought that crossed his mind after he had swallowed it was one third of it still remained in his mouth clinging to his teeth and cheeks and that was forcing him under his wife's supervision to clean his mouth. Gathering another small pool of the heavy syrupy load with his tongue forcing him to taste it again. This time, he did it slowly savoring the taste and texture.

The thought that struck him next was for the first time in his life. He was a genuine come eater, and he hadn't in the blink of an eye become a flaming gay cock sucker.

Mallory stared down at her husband, and with quiet disbelief and touch of pride. She knew it was an act he had struggled with for several years. Here he was her manly man, husband had done something over the years. She had refused to do.

For 10 years as means of foreplay. She had given him countless blow jobs, but never once had she allowed him to come into her mouth. If she even suspected it was about to happen. She would pull off of him and stroked his cock until it erupted. Then it was a trip to the hamper to gather a towel and to dampen an edge to wipe up his leavings.

This had been satisfactory for a decade. He had mentioned a few times during that period, would she like him to clean her twat or fingers after he came in her or on her and she had wanted that.

Knowing of her hesitation to do something remotely like that. When the moment arrived. She had never forced the issue. Instead, she'd go for the towel secretly disappointed, in his lack of interest in completing the task he had offered.

Tonight. She had sensed for whatever reason. It was going to be different. When she presented her cream pie to him. Even if he had tried to dodge the offer she was going to sit on his face until he completed the task at hand.

As he consumed the load he had left in her. She knew in her heart. The blow job she had denied him was going to have to be offered to him and the load. She had denied him during that time was going to have to be launched into her mouth. Or perhaps onto her face and hair. Or maybe both. Regardless, she also knew, because of her disdain for the actual event. A nights ago, she had promised him that she would no longer deny him any pleasure. He desired.

With that thought in mind. She had stopped on her way home at a medical supply store and purchased a clinical penis pump and several different sized cock rings. This fact, he was completely unaware of(her purchases). So as they lay in bed watching the news Thursday night. When she reached over to her night stand and removed the device shielding it from him and asked him. "Sweetheart, would you object to me if I gave you that blow job. You've always wanted?" She asked.

"Are you for real?" He asked her." There is nothing more, I would like to have done to me to me than to have you suck me off but sweetie.

I haven't taken a pill and if I took one now. It would take at least half an hour before my cock would be hard enough to do it and I know you have to work in the morning so why not wait until tomorrow night..."

"It's alright sweetie I bought something today and if you're willing to try it. I think the blow job you've always wanted from me can become a reality for you tonight." She told him

Mallory reached under the covers and grabbed the clear cylindrical pump and laid it across his chest.

To say he was surprised at the site of it, as he examined it he began to ask her what exactly it was.

Before the words had crossed his lips she lifted it and told him." It's a pump for your cock, pointing towards the open end. You put your cock in here and I flip this switch and it creates a vacuum around you it will make your dick get hard, then I slip this stretchy ring off the end of the pump to the base of your cock and it will hold all the blood in keeping you rockhard like a teenager until we take the ring off." She explained

"So tell me stud do you feel up to trying it?" She questioned him.

"Is that a fucking trick question? You mean you've gonna actually suck me until I come in your mouth?"

"Yes darling that's exactly what I mean!" As she spoke those words she could see the joy in his eyes. "When I do this, afterwards I will have one more surprise for you, if you're willing." She told him.

"Anything and I mean anything you want baby, he told her, if you want it from me. After you do that I will gladly do for you." He wasn't sure what he had just commited himself to, but oh my God she was going to suck him until he blew.

Imagin in just a few days time two different desires were going to be fulfilled. One for each of them.

Around the open end of pump was a gasket, and she had to push his soft penis through. She positioned the gasket, just in front of his cock head. Using her fingers. She manipulated his penis into the pump. Just before she had done that. She had covered his length, with k-y so when he was erect and the cock ring, securely positioned at the base of his tool she would be able to remove his cock from the pump.

She had managed to push about 4 inches of his limp cock into the pump. When she observed that the seal of the gasket around him was secure. She flipped the switch and the motor for the vacuum came alive. Almost instantly, his cock began to lengthen and extend to its 8 inch erection size. When it had reached the point that it was no longer going to get longer, it began to expand.

Both Gary and Mallory watched in rapt astonishment as the color of his cock flesh began to change, it had started as its normal light pink with a slightly darker pink colored head and was now changing to a darker pink shaft. And as the head grew its color was changing to an almost purpleish hue.

Its shape was staying the same, but it had grown from silver dollar sized around to a Kennedy half-dollar size around. The other odd feeling. He was having was as the erection grew. He could feel the semen, almost being drawn from his prostate gland.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.