Second Thoughts - Cover

Second Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

The next morning the phone rang. Mike picked up the phone, expecting to hear Jen's voice.

"Hey buddy." It wasn't Jen. It was David. "I was wondering if we could get together this morning."

Two hours later Mike was sitting across from David in a Starbucks. "Jen's really upset," David said. "Apparently you two had an argument yesterday?"

"Yeah, I'm sure she's upset," Mike said bitterly. The images of Jen so enthusiastically fucking David the day before were still fresh in his mind. She must have dragged David into bed as soon as she got to his condo. She sure hadn't acted like she was upset.

David smiled. "So tell me Mike. How does your dick feel inside Jen's pussy nowadays?"

The abrupt change of subject caught Mike off-guard. "Uh, well..."

"Your wife isn't as tight as she used to be, is she?" David asked, still smiling. "Let me tell you something. Her pussy will never go back to the way it was. It might tighten up a little. And Jen might learn to use her pussy muscles on you better. But her pussy will never fit you like a glove again. Never."

Mike flushed. "What's the point of this?"

"Mike, did you ever wonder why I pursued your wife so aggressively?"

"Well, I assumed..."

"You assumed I was attracted to your wife," David interrupted. "Well, that's true. Jen is a beautiful woman. The fact that I knew her from college added to it, too. But Mike — and you'll have to take my word on this — I have my choice of many beautiful women. So, why do you think I chose your wife?"

Mike shook his head. He didn't doubt David had his choice of beautiful women.

David smiled again. "Mike, I chose Jen because she was your wife. She was so devoted to you. She was content with her sex life with you. You and Jen were the perfect example of a wonderful marriage."

David saw that Mike looked confused. "Mike, don't you get it? I took all that away from you. Now, she looks at me with adoring eyes, not you. She doesn't wear her wedding rings anymore, does she? And she doesn't want sex with you. When was the last time she fucked you? Shit, when was the last time she even let you touch her? Her body's mine now. She loves my cock, lusts for it."

David looked triumphantly. "That's what turns me on, Mike. To take a sexy MILF like Jen, and make her mine. And that's what I've done. Your wife is mine. Her body, and her heart. All of her. Mine. Did you know Jen wants to have my baby? She might already be pregnant. How will you feel watching her belly getting big with my black baby?"

David laughed. "And here's the best part. I'm telling you how I've completely fucked you over. How I've stolen your wife. And your little dick is probably hard, right? This is all turning you on!"

Mike didn't answer, but his red embarrassed face gave David his answer. David laughed again. Mike cursed himself. Why was he so weak!

"So... what are you going to do? Are you going to marry Jen?"

David laughed again, shaking his head. "Mike, I have no interest in marrying Jen, or any woman. I'm not getting tied down, or have some bitch's hand into my wallet. In fact, I'm done with Jen. I broke up with her this morning."

Mike was bewildered. "What?"

David looked at Mike with scorn. "Man, don't be so dense. I've done what I wanted to do with you and Jen. It's time for fresh pussy." David leaned over the table with an evil glint in his eye. "But I just wanted you to know that I could have had her, if I wanted. If I wanted Jen to divorce you, and marry me, all I'd have to do is ask her. So when your pretty wife holds your hand — when she says she loves you — when she makes love to you — just remember -- you were the consolation prize. She's only with you because I didn't want her."

David stood up. "Just remember one thing. I can come back anytime, and take Jen back. So if you don't want that, you have to something. If Jen is pregnant with my baby, you have to let her have it. If I find out she got an abortion, I'll come back and take her away from you. Understand?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.