Second Thoughts
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Michael's cell phone buzzed, indicating he had voice mail.

"Hi honey, it's me. Gerard just called — he's in town, and asked me out. I said yes since we haven't seen each other in over a week — I'll probably spend the night, too, I hope you don't mind. Call me at Gerard's condo if you need me. There's something in the freezer for you. Love you, bye."

Michael deleted the message. For a long time he looked out the window of his office. It had been almost six months since Jen had started dating Gerard. It seemed to Michael that Jen spent more time with Gerard than him. Jen went out with him whenever he was in town, and it seemed that Gerard was in town all the time.

Gerard had even bought a condo in town, and Jen often spent the night and weekends. She kept makeup and clothes at Gerard's place. Sometimes Michael felt like Jen lived with Gerard, and just visited him every now and then.

This isn't what Michael had in mind when he encouraged Jen to date Gerard. The sex part was okay. He didn't mind sharing Jen's body with another man. But he didn't count on Jen spending so much time with Gerard.

Was the sex part really okay? Michael thought about that. He still got hard thinking about Gerard between his wife's legs. Thinking about Jen with Gerard always aroused him. But sex with his wife — intercourse -- wasn't very good. Whereas Jen's pussy used to fit tightly around his cock, now it was loose. Michael couldn't feel very much, so he was sure Jen couldn't either. Michael could still make his wife cum by eating her. But it didn't seem to be as pleasurable for her now, like it used to. Gerard was a pro. He had the body and technique to bring Jen to incredible sexual highs, whether it be with his tongue, his hands, or his monster cock. Jen didn't seem to respond to him the way she used to.

They didn't often have sex. It wasn't satisfying for either of them. Jen had Gerard so she didn't need anything sexually from Michael. And Michael had his hand, and the images of Gerard fucking his wife.

Michael didn't feel like eating alone, so he went to a local pub. He sat at the bar and ordered a cheeseburger. As he sipped his beer, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Michael, long time no see! Good to see you!"

It was Vince. They shook hands and Vince ordered a beer. "Hey Michael, I saw Jen a few months back. She was with a black guy. What happened, did you guys split up?"

Michael suddenly remembered that Jen had run into Vince when she was on a date with Gerard. His face flushed. So far they had managed to keep Jen's relationship with Gerard a secret.

"Uh, well, no, we're still together," Michael managed to stammer out. "Jen was ... she was with a friend."

Vince smiled slyly. "Yeah, well, she and that black guy were sure being friendly." Then Vince's face lighted up with realization. "Michael, are you and Jen — do you guys swing?"

Michael decided it was best to tell the truth. "Listen Vince, here's the deal. Jen has a relationship with Gerard. This isn't for public consumption, so I'd appreciate it if you kept this to yourself."

Vince laughed. "A relationship? You mean she fucks that black guy?"

Michael was pissed. He never liked Vince. He was an arrogant, crude ass.

"They have a relationship, okay? They're friends."

Vince laughed and slapped Michael on the back. "Friends with benefits, right?"

"Whatever. I'd appreciate it if you'd keep this quiet."

"Sure, sure buddy, whatever, I won't tell anyone. But you're okay with Jen screwing other guys?"

"Yeah — I mean, I'm okay with it. Anyway, it's not other guys, it's just Gerard."

Vince smiled slyly. "Listen Michael, if you don't mind me saying, Jen is a real hottie," he said conspiratorially. "Keep me in mind if she ever gets tired of Gerard."

Vince's friends arrived and he left soon after that. To his surprise, Michael realized he was hard. For some reason the conversation with Vince aroused him. Later that evening, alone in bed, Michael wrapped one of Jen's worn stockings around his cock. He fantasized about Jen with Vince as he masturbated. It didn't take long before Michael came into Jen's sexy silk stocking.


It was Easter morning and Michael and Jen were getting ready for church. Jen hadn't seen Gerard for almost 3 weeks. Michael was in a suit, and Jen had picked out a pretty floral pink and green dress.

Michael ran his hand down his wife's back, and felt her bra strap. "Honey, do something for me. Don't wear a bra today."

Jen smiled and playfully slapped Michael's hand away. "Honey, I can't do that. You'd be able to see my nipples through the dress."

"Well, at least get rid of the pantyhose, and wear stockings."

"Michael, no," Jen whined. "This dress is too short. I don't want to flash everyone in church."

Michael watched as Jen slipped on low heel shoes. He didn't bother to try to get her to wear stilettos.

Soon after they got home from church the phone rang. Jen rushed to the phone. "Hello?"

Jen's face brightened. "Hi there! I thought you'd be away for another week. No, no, that's great." Jen anxiously looked at Michael. "Honey, Gerard came home early, so I'm going over to see him, okay?"

"Uh — well — okay. Remember we have dinner with the neighbors tonight."

"Right, I'll be home before then." Then she turned back to the phone. "I'll be right over," Jen said excitedly into the phone. "About 30 minutes? I have to change." Jen giggled. "My Easter dress, why?" More giggles. "You're so bad. Okay, okay. I'll see you soon. Me too. Bye."

After she hung up, Michael asked, "Why did he ask you about your dress?"

Jen looked down, almost shyly, and then said, "He asked me to wear my Easter dress for our date."

"Oh — ah — okay."

Jen ran up the stairs to get ready. Michael was curious. What did she need to do, since she was already in the dress she was going to wear? He went upstairs and peered into their bedroom. Jen had unzipped her dress. She had taken off her bra. Mike was shocked to she her rub rouge over her nipples. He had never seen her do that before.

Then she sprayed perfume between her breasts, and zipped her dress. Once again she was going braless for Gerard.

Jen hiked up her skirt, and pulled off her pantyhose and panties. She put on a garter belt, and then sprayed perfume lightly over her pussy. She carefully rolled silk stockings over her legs. She didn't bother with panties. She pulled her skirt down after attaching the garters to the stocking welts. She slipped on her hot pink stiletto heels. She looked in the mirror, and adjusted her dress. Then she searched in her dresser for a few minutes, and finally found a ribbon that she liked. It was green with pink polka dots, and matched her dress perfectly. She carefully put the ribbon in her hair. The wholesomeness of the Easter dress and ribbon in her long blonde hair was a stark contrast to her fuck me pumps and erect nipples poking through her dress. He had never seen her look so desirable.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.