Second Thoughts - Cover

Second Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Gerard left early the next morning. Michael was up to say goodbye, but Jen was still asleep. She finally woke up around noon with a massive hangover. She didn't start feeling better until late that evening. "Are you mad at me?" she asked apprehensively. "Do you wish we hadn't done it?"

Michael was still hurt, but he didn't want to admit it. He kissed his wife and said, reassuringly, "No, it was everything I hoped it would be."

By the end of the week Michael was relieved he hadn't said anything. He thought constantly about Jen with Gerard, and what they had done the prior weekend. He began thinking of ways to get Jen together with Gerard again.

Michael and Jen were having dinner a week later when the phone rang. "Hello?" Michael watched as his wife's face broke into a big smile. "Hi there! How are you? Uh, wait a minute." Jen held her hand over the phone. "It's Gerard. I think I'll take it in the next room?"

"Sure."

For the next hour Jen spoke with Gerard. Michael couldn't hear what she was saying, but from her tone he could tell she was happy to talk to Gerard. Finally she came into the living room where Michael was having another glass of wine. He poured Jen a glass. She smiled and took a sip.

"So how's he doing?"

"Good. He's been busy — he had to go to Europe. But he's back in New York now."

Michael glanced at his wife's chest. Her hard nipples were apparent even through her blouse and bra. Clearly, she and Gerard had talked about more than just their respective jobs. Michael found himself getting hard.

Michael smiled. "I'm surprised he didn't ask you out," he teased.

Jen blushed. "Well, he did actually. I mean, he invited me to New York for the weekend."

"New York?"

"Yes. He has some parties this weekend — for work — and he invited me to go with him."

Michael's interest was piqued. "What did you say?"

"I told him no, of course."

"Why?"

Jen was dumbfounded. "Because I'm a married woman, remember?" To emphasize her point she held up her left hand with her wedding and engagement rings. "I can't spend the weekend with a man who's not my husband."

Michael grinned. "But you're dating Gerard, remember? So it's natural for you to spend the weekend with him."

Jen looked intently into her husband's face. "You're serious, aren't you? You think I should spend the weekend with him?"

Michael shrugged. "Sure, why not? We're not doing anything this weekend."

Jen was quiet for a few minutes, lost in thought. Still sounding unsure, she said hesitantly, "The parties did sound like fun."

Michael's reply was immediate. "So that settles it then. Why don't you call him back and let him know you'll be coming?"

Jen flew to New York the following afternoon so she would be there in time for dinner. Michael tried calling Jen a few times, but each time got her voice mail. Jen called Saturday night, but he just missed her. He tried calling back immediately, but got her voice mail again. He hit Play on the answering machine.

"Hi honey, it's me," she said. He could hear loud voices and laughter in the background, like she was at a party. "I'm having fun. I'm --"

Michael heard Jen laugh, and then say in a giddy voice, "Stop, will you? I'm on the phone." More laughter, and giggling. Then nothing for a few moments. Then Michael heard his wife say somewhat breathlessly, "Stop. Stop that. Don't."

Nothing again. Then, she quickly said, "Honey, I've got to go. But I'll be home tomorrow night. Bye."

The next day passed slowly. Michael didn't try to call Jen, and she didn't call him. He was about to leave for the airport to pick her up when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi honey, it's me."

"Are you okay? I was about to leave for the airport."

Jen hesitated. "Well, Gerard asked if I could stay for a few more days. I've met some of his friends. There are more parties this week, and they've invited me."

"They party during the week?"

Jen giggled. "It seems like they party all the time! Gerard does a lot of work at these parties, and he's trying to finish a big deal, so he's asked me to stay and help him."

"How can you help him?"

"I don't know. His friends like me, so, I guess it helps if I'm there with him."

"Well -- I guess it's okay."

"Thanks honey!" Jen exclaimed, sounding both happy and relieved. "I'll be back Wednesday night — or Thursday morning at the latest."

Jen finally got home late Thursday evening. She looked tired. She gave Michael a quick peck on the cheek, and dropped into the sofa.

"You look exhausted."

Jen stretched out on the sofa. "You have no idea. Gerard and his friends party all the time, and they never seem to get tired."

Michael sat on the couch and put Jen's feet in his lap. He rubbed her feet around her heels. He hadn't seen them before. They were pink with 4 inch stiletto heels. "New shoes?"

"Yeah. I didn't bring enough to wear, so Gerard bought me some new clothes and shoes." Michael continued to rub his wife's feet and calves. He was getting hard from the feel of her silky nylons. He could tell from the bumps in her dress that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings.

"That feels so good," Jen almost moaned. She slipped her feet from the heels, and leaned back into the couch. "Can you rub my feet? The new shoes Gerard bought me are pretty, but they hurt after awhile."

Michael rubbed his wife's feet, tracing along the stocking seams running along her toes. "Did you have fun?"

"Yeah," she said as she enjoyed the foot massage he was giving her. She closed her eyes. A blonde lock fell across her face, and she brushed it away. As she did Michael saw she wasn't wearing her wedding rings.

"Jen, where are your rings?"

Jen's eyes popped open. "Oh, honey, I'm sorry!" She reached into her purse and pulled out her wedding and engagement rings, and put them on. "It was awkward to have them on, so I took them off."

"What do you mean, awkward?"

"Well, you know. Gerard didn't want his friends to think his girl friend was a married woman."

"You are a married woman."

Jen playfully nudged her foot against her husband's chest. "Well, of course I am, silly. But Gerard would look bad if his friends knew that."

"So — Gerard introduces you as his girl friend?"

Jen looked a little surprised by her husband's question. "Well ... yeah. I mean, we're dating, so ... Does that bother you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.