Second Thoughts
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Michael slowly woke up, and remembered the events of the night before. He couldn't believe it, his fantasy had finally come true. He had watched another man fuck his wife!

He put on his robe and walked downstairs. He heard Jen and Gerard's voices coming from the kitchen, so he silently approached.

Jen was standing next to Gerard. She was wearing what she normally slept in, a long t-shirt and panties. Although what she wore was not too revealing, Michael was still surprised at how comfortable Jen seemed to be. Gerard was wearing only form-fitting boxers. His cock, although soft, looked like a thick python snaking down his muscular thigh.

"Watch this," Gerard said, and he flexed his arm. Jen felt Gerard's hard biceps, and then ran her fingertips along the muscles of his forearm. "Nice," Jen said admiringly. "Do you work out a lot?"

"Every day," Gerard said smiling. "The key is to isolate different muscle groups. Like this." Gerard flexed his triceps. Jen reached out and ran her fingers along the rock hard muscle.

"Arms and legs are easy. See?" Gerard flexed his leg, and his thigh and calf muscles bulged, making his leg look like something carved out of black granite. "Very nice," Jen said as she lightly stroked his thigh. "So — what parts of your workout are hard?"

"Stomach, no doubt. I do over 1000 crunches a day, and other exercises that strengthen my body's core." Gerard flexed his chest, causing his pectorals to ripple, and hardening his stomach muscles. Jen lightly caressed Gerard's midsection with her finger tips, tracing along the ripples in his washboard stomach. She ran her fingers just above the waistband of his briefs. "I like it," Jen said with a sexy smile.

Gerard's cock, forming an obscene tent in his boxers. "Man you have a nice touch," he said as he drew Jen into his arms.

Michael watched as Gerard kissed his wife. Gerard began fondling Jen's breasts over her t-shirt. With his other hand, Gerard lifted her t-shirt and reached into Jen's panties. Michael found it incredibly erotic to see the panties' silky material stretch over Gerard's large hand as he finger fucked his wife.

Soon Jen was buckling under Gerard's touch. She raised herself on her tiptoes to allow Gerard a better angle, causing her slim shapely legs to tense. Her moans were cut off by Gerard's mouth over hers. Within moments, Jen's body shook as she came.

Michael waited a few minutes, and then entered the kitchen. Jen quickly broke away from Gerard and walked over to her husband. It seemed to Michael that Jen's legs were a little shaky. Jen wrapped an arm around Michael's waist and kissed him. "Coffee?" she asked, still a little breathless, and then she made Michael coffee the way he liked it. Michael exchanged greetings with Gerard and then sat at the table. Jen placed Michael's coffee on the table, and then playfully sat in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. After a few minutes of chatting, Jen made breakfast and served Michael and Gerard. Each time she passed by Michael she affectionately caressed his neck or shoulders, and when she finally sat to eat she pulled her chair close to Michael so their legs were touching.

"Michael, I was wondering if I could borrow your beautiful wife today. I'd love to have a tour of your wonderful city."

Gerard's request caught Michael by surprise. He noted with some chagrin that he wasn't included in the invitation. But he didn't have a good reason to say no. "Well, sure, it's fine with me."

"Thanks buddy," Gerard said smiling. "I'll just get dressed."

"Yeah, I guess I will too," Michael said. He went into his bathroom and started taking a shower, having mixed feelings about what he had just agreed to.

In a few minutes Jen stepped into the shower. She was nude. She took a sponge and lathered her husband with soap. "Will you be okay alone today?"

"Sure, I have those projects in the garage I've been meaning to get to."

Jen lathered her husband's penis, and soon he was hard. After rinsing him, she got on her knees and took him into her mouth. Jen caressed her husband's ass and thighs as she sucked him. Michael was so turned on by what he had seen in the kitchen that he quickly came in her mouth.

Michael got dressed and found Gerard in the kitchen, drinking coffee. They chatted, and then both turned when Jen entered the room.

She looked incredibly hot. She was wearing tight jeans and a thin white top, which ended just short of her jeans so some of her flat tummy was exposed. You could see her bra straps under the thin spaghetti straps of the top, and a touch of Jen's cleavage was exposed by the top's swooping neckline. The jeans were Capri-like, revealing Jen's shapely calves, and Jen completed the outfit with black stiletto heels that made her long legs look even longer. Jen had put on glossy pink lipstick, and she wore a matching pink ribbon in her blonde hair.

Jen looked like she had just stepped out of a fashion magazine, and with her pink lipstick and ribbon, she could almost pass as a co-ed. Mike was puzzled because he didn't remember ever seeing his wife in these clothes. The he realized that Jen must be wearing one of their daughter's outfits.

Jen kissed her husband. "We'll be back for dinner. I'll cook your favorite dinner, steaks and scallop potatoes."

"That sounds great."

Jen kissed Michael again, then took Gerard's offered arm and left for their day of sightseeing.


The day passed slowly for Michael. He worked on his projects but couldn't get his mind off of his wife spending the day with Gerard.

Michael expected them back around 7, but they didn't get back until almost 11. They were laughing as they walked in the door. She was gripping Gerard's arm for balance as she wasn't very steady on her feet. Clearly she had been drinking, and that was confirmed when she kissed him and he smelt vodka on her breath.

"Honey, I'm sorry we're late, but we stopped in a bar for a drink." Jen slurred as she spoke. She was clearly still feeling the effects of the alcohol. Then Jen seemed to remember something. "Oh honey, I'm sorry, I was going to make you dinner."

"That's okay, I ate some leftovers."

Jen started telling Michael about their day. Michael tried to listen, but he was having a hard time paying attention to what she was saying. Instead, his eyes were fixed on her chest. Sometime during the day she had taken off her bra, and the nipples and dark areolas of her breasts were easily visible through the thin white material of her top.

Jen realized what her husband was looking at. She leaned over and breathed into Michael's ear, "Are you surprised?"

She was making him hot, and her breath in his ear was turning him on even more. "Yeah, I like it. Where's your bra?"

"In my purse. Gerard had me take it off." Jen hesitated, seeming to consider how much to tell her husband. Finally she continued. "Gerard likes to play games. He wanted to show me off. Are you mad?"

Michael's cock was so hard it hurt. "No, I'm not mad."

Jen brought her lips to Michael's, but just before they touched she teasingly pulled away. Michael tried to kiss her but she pulled away again, mischief in her eyes. She waited for a moment, then brought her cheek next to his, and whispered, "We ran into Vince at the bar. He couldn't take his eyes off me."

Michael was startled, but excited too. Vince was in their social circle, but not a friend. Michael knew Vince thought Jen was hot. "You're kidding?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.