Second Thoughts - Cover

Second Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen gently shook Michael awake. "Hi sleepy-head," she said softly when he opened his eyes.

"What time is it?"

"About four." Michael did a quick mental calculation. He must have fallen asleep for hours. Had they been fucking that long?

"Where's Gerard?"

"In his room." Jen kissed Michael. "Thank you for tonight."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah." Jen kissed her husband again, this time longer. Jen got under the covers and straddled Michael. Jen was nude, except for her garter belt and stockings.

"Make love to me," she said, and reached between them and guided her husband's hard cock into her.

Their lovemaking was the familiar kind, the type that two people could only have if they've shared a life together. But it was passionate as well, and more frenzied than normal, given what had happened that evening. Michael loved the feel of Jen's silky nylons against his legs, and how her garter straps pressed into his flesh. Her pussy felt looser than normal, and much wetter, but he couldn't remember the last time their lovemaking was so pleasurable.

As Jen rode on top of him, Michael said, "I watched you tonight."

Jen smiled. "You did, did you?" she teased. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Yeah," Michael grunted, as his orgasm neared. "I really liked it. It was the most exciting thing I've ever seen." Then, in his passion and without thinking, Michael blurted out, "Will you do it for me again?"

Jen hesitated. Then she smiled. "I might be able to arrange something."

"You didn't make Gerard wear a condom."

Jen kissed her husband. "Don't worry, I made him pull out." Then she thought a moment, and asked, "Are you disappointed?"

Michael's orgasm was peaking. His lush and passion overwhelmed his good sense. "Yeah, next time I want to see him cum inside you!" Michael lunged hard into his wife, and came.

After catching their breaths, Michael said, "Are you okay? I mean, did you cum?"

Jen slightly shook her head, but smiled and said, "That's okay, just hold me."

Michael spooned his wife, and fell to sleep. Jen, though, stayed awake for some time, looking into the darkness and thinking about what had happened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.