Second Thoughts - Cover

Second Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Michael was troubled as he waited for Jen. What did Gerard mean when he said he'd had "long conversations" with Jen? He had given Gerard permission to call Jen, but how much exactly had they talked?

Michael went over to the computer in the bedroom and logged onto Verizon's website. He browsed through the log of all incoming and outgoing phone calls for the last month. With a start he realized that Jen had spent hours on the phone with Gerard. Over the last month they had spoken almost every day, often for hours at a time.

Michael's anxiety was growing. Gerard wasn't just going to fuck his wife, he was trying to have a relationship with her!

Feelings of remorse washed over Michael. "What've I started?" he thought. "Why'd I agree to share Jen with another man?"

Michael imagined Gerard's hands on Jen's breasts. His lips on her lips. With a growing sickness, Michael thought of Gerard's big cock inside his wife.

He suddenly decided that he had to stop this. He ran up the stairs and hurried to the guest room. They had been alone for about an hour. He silently prayed that Gerard hadn't yet penetrated his wife.

Then Michael abruptly stopped, his feet glued to the floor. He was in the darkened hallway just outside the guest bedroom. The door was cracked open and he had a clear view of the bed.

Before him was the most erotic scene he had ever seen in his life.

Gerard was sitting on the edge of the bed, completely nude. Jen was in just her lingerie and heels. Her dress had been carelessly thrown to the floor. She was on her knees, kneeling between Gerard's heavily muscled black legs. The stark contrast between Jen's lightly tanned complexion and Gerard's jet black skin made the scene even more erotic.

Gerard's cock was in Jen's mouth. Her blonde hair swished up and down as she bobbed on Gerard's dick. Her hands were wrapped around his shaft, moving up and down in cadence with Jen's bobbing head.

As she blew him, Gerard lightly stroked Jen's cheek. It was almost a loving caress. "You like that cock, baby?" he asked.

Jen raised her head, but continued to stroke him. Her wedding and engagement rings glistened with her saliva and Gerard's precum.

"Yeah, it's a really nice cock." Jen stared at Gerard's penis, seemingly mesmerized by it. "A really nice cock," she repeated almost reverently.

Michael had to admit that Gerard's cock was amazing. It was the longest he had ever seen, even in movies. Ten inches? Twelve? He didn't know, but it was long. It curved slightly inward, and it was thick, too. It took both Jen's hands to completely encircle him. It had thick veins running the length on both sides. At the end it mushroomed into an even thicker cock head. The skin of his cock was completely smooth, jet black, without a single blemish. It looked like something carved out of black granite, and looked to be just as hard.

Gerard reached down and pulled Jen off the floor and on top of him, the muscles in his arms and chest rippling. "Take off your bra, baby, I want to see your tits." Straddling his chest, Jen reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She let the bra straps fall off her shoulders, but feigning shyness crossed her arms over the bra cups. Gerard laughed and edged under the bra's silky material and cupped her small breasts. Jen giggled and let the bra fall to the floor, but soon her laughs turned to moans as Gerard rolled her sensitive nipples between his fingers.

As Gerard fondled her tits, Jen stroked his muscular chest and arms. "You like my body, baby?"

"Oh yeah," Jen enthusiastically said, as Gerard's hands on her tits sent continuous pleasure through her body. "I like your football player body."

"Football players turn you on?"

"No," Jen said, shaking her head. "I just like the bodies football players have."

Gerard laughed. "You've fucked a lot of football players, is that it?"

Jen shook her head. "No, I've admired from afar," she said with a giggle.

Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing. He never knew his wife was so attracted to muscular guys.

Gerard rolled Jen onto her back. He replaced his hands with his mouth on Jen's tits. He licked and sucked her hard nipples while his hands simultaneously explored her body. Soon Jen was moaning and writhing under his touch. Gerard pulled Jen's panties to the side and then attacked her trimmed pussy. He ate her out like a pro. Michael couldn't see everything he was doing, but it was driving his wife crazy. Her moans were almost continuous as she rocked her head from side to side. Jen's long stockinged legs tensed as Gerard brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. Michael watched his wife have her first orgasm of the night, her back arching and her hands clutching the sheets as pleasure rippled through her tight body.

Jen panted she tried to catch her breath. Michael was breathing hard too, and to his surprise he realized he was rubbing his crotch. He had never been so sexually charged. Staying in the shadows of the hallway, he quietly unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock, and began to stroke himself.

Gerard moved to the head of the bed and took Jen in his arms. He kissed her, and she kissed him back. As they made out, Gerard ran his fingers through Jen's silky blonde hair, and softly caressed the back of her neck. For some reason, the intimacy of his wife kissing another man bothered Michael more than anything he had seen so far.

Jen's hands explored Gerard's body. She trailed her manicured fingernails along the ridges of his hard muscles, along his back, arms, and thickly muscled thighs. Her fingers even ventured over his ass and between his cheeks, and Gerard groaned. "Oh baby, you know how to make me feel good!"

Gerard kissed Jen again, and explored Jen's mouth with his thick tongue. As Jen continued to caress his chiseled body, Gerard broke the kiss again and said, "Jen, grow your nails longer. I want to feel your long nails digging into my back when I fuck you!"

Smiling, Jen teased, "That's what you want, huh?" Then Jen broke away from Gerard's embrace and got on top of him, again straddling his chest. Gerard cupped her bare breasts. "Are you ready for me baby?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.