Second Thoughts - Cover

Second Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Michael drove back from the drug store with the condoms he had just purchased. After arriving home he put them in the guest room, and then began walking back to the living room. He stopped short as he saw his wife in their bedroom getting ready for their meeting with Gerard.

Jen was sitting on the edge of the bed, carefully rolling on her black stockings. She stood and put on her garter belt, and then snapped the garters to her stocking tops. Then she slipped on her heels.

Michael admired his wife's cleavage displayed as she leaned over. She was wearing her lacy black demi bra, the one she always wore whenever she wanted some lift to her perfect, but small, breasts. Her panties were also lacy black and matched her bra.

Jen sprayed perfume behind her ears and then her cleavage. Then, to his surprise, he watched Jen spray perfume lightly over her panties. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen her do that. In fact, he couldn't remember the last time Jen wore stockings and a garter belt. Last year, for his birthday? He felt a twinge of jealousy watching Jen get dressed for Gerard, but he was excited too.

The doorbell rang and Michael's heart skipped a beat. It was Gerard. Michael saw apprehension in Jen's face. He walked into the bedroom and lightly caressed his wife's shoulders. "It's Gerard. Excited?"

Jen looked into her husband's eyes. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"I know I am. Are you?"

"I think so. But I want to make sure you're absolutely sure." Jen took Michael's hands in hers and brought them to her breasts. "Are you sure you want another man touching these?"

Michael laughed. "Are you trying to turn me on even more?"

Jen smiled, but her tone was serious. "I just want to make sure you're sure. After it's done, we can't go back."

Michael kissed Jen's nose, not wanting to mess up her lipstick. "I'm sure," he said. "I better go downstairs and let Gerard in."

Michael invited Gerard in, and they had a few minutes to speak while they waited for Jen. "Michael, how are you feeling about this?"

"Well, I think I'm a little nervous."

Gerard chuckled. "I figured you'd be nervous. Sometimes husbands are jealous once this starts. But if you're true to your word and want Jen to date another man then I'm sure you'll be fine."

Michael remembered their discussion about dating, but he really thought this would be a one time thing. He thought it unlikely Jen would want to do this more than once.

"Well, I'm not jealous."

Gerard looked at Michael knowingly, and smiled. "I think Jen will enjoy this. I didn't know her that well in college, but we've had a number of long conversations, and we've gotten to know each other. I think she's comfortable with me."

"Good," Michael said, although he was a little confused. Jen hadn't mentioned any long conversations with Gerard. Before he could say anything, though, Jen walked into the room, and both Michael and Gerard turned to look at her.

Jen looked stunning! She was wearing a new black dress that clung to her body. Michael saw that Jen was nervous when Gerard greeted her with a kiss to the cheek. Gerard lingered next to her for a moment, and then slowly pulled away, his eyes moving from her pretty face to her soft cleavage, exposed by the low cut neckline of the dress.

"Jen, you're truly beautiful," he said admiringly.

Jen beamed, clearly appreciating the compliment. She looked tiny standing next to Gerard who was tall and broad shouldered.

The three of them entered the living room. Jen sat across from Gerard and crossed her legs. Michael fixed drinks and listened as Gerard chatted about his business and travels. Jen seemed fascinated as she listened to him. Jen allowed her dress to edge upwards, exposing more of her shapely legs. By accident, or intentional? Michael wasn't sure, but he got turned on when he saw Gerard's eyes linger on his wife's shapely legs.

After drinks they left to go to a local restaurant for dinner. Gerard opened Jen's door, and as she slid into the car her dress ran up her legs, exposing her lacy stocking tops. Gerard grinned and nodded approvingly, and winked at Michael. Michael grinned too, full of pride to have such a beautiful wife. Michael got into the driver's seat next to Jen, and Gerard slid into the back seat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.