Second Thoughts - Cover

Second Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen watched her husband sleep. Their sex the night before had been amazing. Michael got so turned on by what she had done with Gerard. They fucked until the early morning.

They hadn't done that in a long time. In fact, Jen couldn't remember the last time they had made love more than once. Last night, Michael fucked her 3 times. And each time, he was so hard. She couldn't remember the last time he had been so hard, for so long.

She needed it, too. Gerard had gotten her so hot, she needed Michael to fuck her brains out. Their sex the night before had been the best in a long time.

It hadn't been that way for a long time. Years? In the early years of their marriage, they made love all the time. But over time, it went to once a week, and then once a month, and then even less than that. And when they did made love, it was uninspired without much passion.

But things had improved lately, since she told Michael about that night back in college, when she almost let Gerard take her to bed. The thought of her with a black man really turned Michael on.

But now Jen was worried. With his passion satiated, would Michael still be okay with what she had done, the way she had let Gerard touch her? She had been faithful to Michael since their marriage, and she was pretty sure he had been as well. Since their marriage, no one had touched her the way Gerard touched her yesterday, except for her husband.

Sure, sometimes at parties, friends would take advantage of the festive atmosphere and feel her up. But it had always been a quick feel. Yesterday had been different. She had let Gerard seduce her, and touch her in places that were supposed to be reserved for her husband. Gerard had touched her under her skirt, had touch her bare thigh. Only Michael was supposed to touch her there. She had let Gerard touch her in those places. She even opened her legs for him.

Even worst, Gerard had so turned her on. Her panties had been soaking. She wasn't supposed to let other men arouse her like that. That was something only her husband was supposed to be allowed to do. This morning, in the light of a new day, would Michael be mad at her?

Jen had been looking out the window, and when she looked back she saw Michael staring at her.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

He kissed her. "I love you."

"You're okay with yesterday? With what I did?"

Michael looked surprised. "Of course I'm okay. It was the most exciting thing you've ever done."

Jen was so relieved.

"So — should I call him?"

"Call him?"

"Yeah. Remember? You told me Gerard wanted me to call him, when we were ready to take the next step."

Jen pulled away from Michael. "I'm not sure if that's a good idea."

"You're attracted to him, aren't you?"

"Well..."

"Come on, tell me the truth."

"Okay, yes, I'm attracted to him."

"Then why not?"

Jen hesitated. Then she took her husband's hands in hers. "Michael, you know what the next step is, don't you?"

Michael grinned. "Of course I do."

"You're serious, aren't you? You want me to have sex with another man?"

Michael nodded and squeezed Jen's hands. "Jen, I haven't been able to think about anything else."

Jen shook her head. "I don't know. This is happening so fast."

"Jen, listen. Mary is in college now. It's time for us to start having fun again, the way we did when we were younger."

"We never did anything like this back then."

"No, but we're older now, and more mature. It's okay to experiment more now. Our relationship can handle it. And let's face it, this has been great for our sex life."

"Do you really think we can handle this? Can you handle it, if another man makes love to me?"

"This isn't about love. He isn't going to make love to you, he's going to fuck you. And I know I can handle it. I'm going to love it!"

Jen was silent, not knowing what to say. She remembered the feel of Gerard's hand on her thigh, how it aroused her so. She remembered Gerard pressing up against her, and feeling his hard cock pressing against her. God, he was so big. There was a part of her — a big part of her — that wanted to experience that big cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.