Second Thoughts - Cover

Second Thoughts

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband is turned on by the thought of his pretty wife with a black man. When he finds out his wife almost had sex with a well hung black man in college, he encourages his wife to follow her desires. When things appear to get serious between his wife and the other man, he begins to have second thoughts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen slipped her hand inside her panties. She slightly parted her legs as her fingers reached her clit.

"Wow! Honey, you're going to have to let me read that book when you're finished!"

Jen flushed and pulled her hand from her panties. "I thought you were asleep?"

Michael laughed. "I was but you were shaking the bed." Michael turned onto his elbow and slipped his hand into his wife's lace panties and felt her wet pussy. She arched her hips against his hand as she turned and kissed his lips.

"Tell me about the book. Is it anything like the cover?"

"It's about a married couple. They're been married for twenty years and the wife has an affair with a black man."

Michael laughed. "What happens, the wife ends up loving big black cock?"

Jen punched her husband in the ribs. "Honey, this is serous. It's actually based on a true story."

Michael kissed his wife. "Okay, go on."

"Well, the couple is having some problems. I mean, they still love each other, but it's almost turned into a platonic relationship. The wife is frustrated by this, and gets seduced by the black man."

"What happens next? Does she fall in love with the black guy, and leave her husband?"

"No, it's much more complicated than that. The husband gets jealous, and tries to win his wife back by becoming a better husband and lover."

"Does it work out?"

Jen's face brightened. "Actually, it does. They learn a lot about themselves which improves their marriage. They even end up becoming friends with the black man. It's much more complicated. You really have to read the book."

Michael rolled on top of his wife and kissed her. "So, are you planning on letting a black guy seduce you?"

Jen playfully pushed her hand against Michael's chest. "Hey, mister, are you trying to tell me that we have a bad marriage?"

Michael paused. In fact, their sex life hadn't been so great lately. With their busy work schedules, they hadn't had sex in weeks. But he didn't want to get into that, so he said, "No, I'm just wondering why the book turned you on so much."

Jen shyly looked away from her husband. "I'm not sure."

Michael grinned knowingly. "I think I know. Remember last summer when I caught you staring at that black guy at the beach?"

Jen flushed. "I wasn't staring."

"Well, you were burning a hole through his bathing suit!" Michael said, laughing.

"I was not!"

"Sure, sure. It turned you on so much you practically raped me when we got back to the room."

"Well, I remember you were pretty horny too." She reached down between them and cupped her husband's dick, which was hard. "I think you'd like to see a black guy seduce me," she teased.

"Maybe I would," Michael replied as threw off his briefs and positioned himself between his wife's legs. "Pretend like I'm a big black stud."

Jen giggled. "Yeah, fuck me with your big black cock," she playfully cooed.

Their lovemaking was more passionate than usual. As Jen neared her orgasm she clenched her eyes tightly closed. Michael imagined that she was probably fantasizing about what happened in the book, or maybe about the black guy from the beach.

Afterwards, Michael lay in the dark, thinking. Finally he asked, "Tell me the truth, that black guy last summer did turn you on, didn't he?" Jen didn't know how to answer, so she pretended to be asleep.

Jen left at daybreak the next morning for an early appointment. Michael showered and was drying off as he walked into the bedroom searching for clean underwear. He smiled when he saw the recent pictures of Jen on top of the dresser that were taken at a month ago their twentieth anniversary party.

He picked up the stack of photos and started looking through them. The

first one was of Jen and their daughter Mary. Michael smiled as he thought how people were right when they always mistook them for sisters rather than mother and daughter.

Jen was 38 and their daughter had just turned 19, but Jen could easily pass as Mary's sister. In fact they played that trick last year on someone when they dropped Mary off at college.

Michael stared at his wife in the picture. He always had a hard time taking his eyes off her, she was so pretty. Jen's appearance had barely changed since they had met 20 years ago. She still wore her blonde hair just past her shoulders, and took care of her body, working out on a daily basis. Michael put the photos down and opened the top drawer of Jen's dresser and smelled the aroma of her perfume.

He picked up a black bra and sniffed the aroma of Jen's favorite perfume. He glanced at the little tag on the bra which said "34C."

Jen was a petite five-three. Michael loved her long slim legs that seemed to go on forever and ever. Her sexy thin ankles and tiny feet always drove him crazy. Jen hated it when he tried to play around and kiss her feet and ankles but it turned him on.

Michael thought about the night before. Jen was right, he did get aroused thinking of her with a well hung black man. He had always had that fantasy, but had never had the courage to come out and admit it to her.

Later that day on the way home from work, Michael stopped at a video store. He went into the adult section and picked out an X-rated movie about interracial sex. It took him awhile but he finally found one where the girl resembled Jen.

"I have a surprise for you," Michael said later that night after they had gotten into bed. Michael put the movie into the DVD player and then got back into bed and kissed his wife. Jen snuggled up next to Michael as the movie started.

Michael wrapped his arm around Jen's shoulder, and she rested her hand on his thigh near his cock. The blonde came on the screen, and she was petite like Jen, with long slim legs and smallish, perky tits. She wore her blonde hair just like Jen, about shoulder length, and even her eyes were the same color as Jen's.

The movie didn't have much of a plot. The husband encouraged his wife, the blonde, to let a black guy pick her up. In the next scene the husband and wife were in a bar, and the pretty blonde wife was approached by one guy after another, almost all black. Then the married couple went to their hotel room accompanied by one of the black guys from the bar.

The black guy was wearing pants and a tee shirt and raised his arms to take off the tee shirt revealing his muscular chest. The guy took off his pants to reveal a huge thick black cock. Michael could feel Jen gasp as she watched the black man's cock get even bigger as the blonde began to stroke him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.