A Pearl in the Snow (Revised)
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Stultus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An unlucky American baseball player in Japan meets a lovely but sad Japanese schoolteacher who seems to be hiding several secrets. Their love may prove to be the start of a life of great fortune and happiness together, but it certainly takes them down several unusual paths first. A newly revised update of one of my oldest stories.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Paranormal   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

The Misaki situation, on the other hand, never seemed to reach a proper conclusion. Polls in the tabloid press were still nearly dead even for which woman I should marry, and I was seen (much as our raccoon-badger mascot) as the male personification of romance and sex appeal.

Misaki and I continued to go on frequent dates together, but still I withheld myself from her bed while she claimed publicly I was in fact a frequent visitor to it. Soon she was even being seen in Niigata with me, right under the very nose of Shinju.

At this point my beloved decided it was time to teach her love rival a good lesson. She obviously had formulated some sort of plan, but being her usual secretive self, kept it well hidden from me. Instead, as she instructed me, I was to invite Miss Misaki for a candlelit romantic dinner at our very home, where Shinju herself would serve us and attend to our every need. I was to do everything that Misaki instructed to me to!

The evening of our big romantic date seemed auspicious, it was fairly warm for it being still early winter, and the evening sunset was especially colorful and brilliant. Quite a few photographers were on-hand to catch Misaki's triumphant arrival.

Her romantic rival had utterly admitted defeat! She announced. The prize was hers alone! She cackled with delight at her impending conquest.

Shinju was wearing a very traditional kimono and greeted her guest at the door with many abject bows. She attended to the every need of Misaki, no matter how petty and appeared pathetically eager to serve her new mistress. The dinner went smoothly, with Shinju kneeling by Misaki's side ready to rise to fetch the slightest needed object and ensured that the wine glasses were kept full and everyone's wants and wishes fully attended to.

Misaki's triumph could barely be maintained, and no sooner was dinner over and the dishes cleared when she demanded to be shown to the bedroom. She even insisted that Shinju give her the complete tour of the room and to help her select an appropriate piece of nightwear for the evening.

My Pearl without hesitation opened up her lingerie drawers and displayed a sampling of her most exotic silk nightwear for Misaki to choose from and then assisted "her lady" into the chosen very revealing outfit (they were of very similar size so Shinju's clothes fit her well) and then knelt again at Misaki's side to brushed her hair for her (which was nearly as long as Shinju's) until her appearance was deemed perfect for her lover.

When Misaki opened the bedroom door and bid me to join her, I nearly gasped at how beautiful her body was. Her lingerie outfit left nearly nothing to the imagination and the full shape of her breasts, nipples and even cunt lips was readily apparent. I came forward, as ordered and gave Misaki our first romantic kiss.

It was a very good kiss, not as good as Shinju's of course but still an entirely acceptable one. My Pearl remained kneeling on the floor next to the bed, her head still hanging downwards in supplication. Still I got the feeling that she was very much up to something.

Misaki separated from my grasp, and giggling a little climbed onto the bed and laid down with all of her considerable charms exposed to me. With a smile, she directed her 'ladies maid' to start undressing and to 'prepare him for some proper lovemaking'.

Shinju moved over to me and still kneeling began removing my socks and then my pants, while I removed my shirt. As she took me into her mouth to prepare me for her mistress I heard her whisper to me, "Fuck her good, but don't let her cum. I'll take care of the rest!"

When Shinju had sucked me nice and hard, Misaki beckoned me to come and join her on the bed, her fingers already wet from her caresses of her moistening cunt as she watched her rival prepare my cock for her own personal use. I got onto the bed next to her and soon had her breasts in my hands and mouth as she cooed with delight.

She instructed her servant to 'remove her panties and place me into her', which Shinju did at once without complaint, and with a swift motion I was fully inserted inside of her and we began to fuck, loudly and with considerable enthusiasm that was not entirely manufactured on my behalf.

She was an enjoyable fuck who was clearly enjoying herself and did sincerely wish to create for me an equal amount of pleasure. It was a shame that such an otherwise beautiful and delightful woman was in desperate need of a little attitude adjustment. I didn't know quite what my Pearl had in mind for her, but I was sure it was going to be memorable. It was hard not to cum myself inside of her and I tried to think about nothing else except baseball to keep my own passions under control.

Misaki came close to coming once, but I slowed down and shifted positions a few times and kept the mood going. I repeated fucked her faster and then slower, sometimes nearly stopping altogether. Misaki began in almost pleading voice to be allowed to cum.

Finally Shinju hissed to my ear, "Now, fill the slut's cunt full of your cum!" That was music to my ears and as Misaki arched her back in preparation for yet another orgasm that wouldn't quite come, I cried out and filled Misaki's cunt to overflowing with my own overdue ejaculation, and it was a big one.

I noticed now that Shinju was also nude. She had taken off her robe and taken the two soft silk belts that wrapped around it and was first fastening Misaki's hands behind her unresisting back and the second one was placed as a blindfold over her rivals eyes.

"Do you want to cum?" She asked Misaki, who very badly whimpered to be allowed to cum.

"Your lover has left a rather large sticky mess in your cunt, shall I be a good proper ladies maid and clean it up for you?" She asked?

Misaki whimpered even louder, "Please eat my cunt and let me cum, please!"

Shinju now knelt with her head and mouth into her rival's cunt and began slowly and teasingly cleaning her with her tongue. I continued to kiss and fondle Misaki's small but tender breasts, and soon we had her crying from need and frustration. Shinju would tease her clit but never focus on it for very long, and often stopping entirely to take what cum she had gathered in her mouth and passing it a few drops at a time into Misaki's mouth, sometimes their tongues meeting to share my sperm together.

Just when I thought Misaki could take no more, Shinju finished her lengthy cleaning and teasing of her cunt and in one swift motion planted her own aching clit and cunt over the helpless mouth of her romantic rival.

"If you want to come at all, you're going to first make me come and come strongly! Put that nasty lying whore tongue of yours to good work now or I'll take Scott's belt and start whipping your tits until they blister, although they're so small I might keep missing them!"

Misaki didn't wait to be told twice, and her tongue was soon polishing my loves magnificent clitoral pearl and traveling deep inside of her cunt. Shinju, as nearly always, started to orgasm within moments but held herself for as long as she could and kept the tongue of her lover focused upon her most intimate areas.

Finally she slid off Misaki's completely vaginal juice soaked face and gave her a deep open mouthed kiss.

"Not bad at all, I could tell that you've had at least a little bit of practice with other girls before me. With several more years of practice you'll be nearly as much of a slut as I am. But first we have some other unfinished business to discuss".

Without another word, Shinju finished stripping Misaki's body until she was fully nude and then without preamble picked up my discarded leather belt and proceeded to give Misaki her long overdue humbling as she mercilessly whipped her breasts, ass and pubic region with the belt as Misaki stumbled about blindly, still blindfolded and tied, and begged for forgiveness, which was not soon forthcoming.

Eventually, a very chastised and crying Misaki knelt before her mistress Shinju kissing her feet and painstakingly begged forgiveness for every cruel word that had she had ever said about her rival to the tabloid media. And there were a great many words to seek forgiveness for. At length, Shinju kissed Misaki, and guided her kneeling mouth once again to Shinju's wet cunt and directed that she again service her, which Misaki was only too happy to do.

Still tied and blindfolded, she was then forced to listen to Shinju and my lovemaking for the next several hours, unable to masturbate to relieve her near overwhelming need to orgasm. I came prodigiously in each of Shinju's orifices, reaffirming my love and complete possession of her. After each ejaculation Misaki would then be directed to clean that orifice. Shinju shared her cum from her mouth, and also my spending from both her cunt and ass, not releasing her until every single drop of my precious cum had been cleaned out and properly swallowed by Misaki.

By the early hours of the morning, I was too exhausted for any further exertions, and Shinju gave one last check to make sure that Misaki's binding knots were still secure. She then gave her a few more good whacks all over with my belt and then locked her outside on our balcony porch for the rest of the night, telling her we'd return for her in the morning and she if she was a 'good girl' for us then she could have her long delayed reward.

It was uncomfortably cold for her outside standing naked on full display for all of the photographers, whom once they noticed what was happening (we left the balcony light on to be extra helpful to them) started taking pictures of the naked Misaki blindfolded and tied up. By dawn a good many extra photographers had arrived and gotten more splendid photos of Misaki kissing my lovely Pearl's feet before being allowed back into our house at 8 a.m.

The poor girl had had a very rough night, and it would get worse when she saw the screaming tabloid pictures! We both laid her back down upon the bed, and while leaving her tied and blindfolded, we again rekindled her passions and did allow her permission this time to come loudly for us. Her screaming final release of orgasm probably woke any neighbor that was still sleeping.

She cried in our arms for the next several hours, and genuinely seemed very sorry for having been a 'total and utter bitch'. We eventually untied her and had a very nice group shower, and somehow then ended up back in bed having fun together for most of the remainder of the day. The two women fell into a seemingly endless sixty-nine that neither of them wanted to end. By evening my desire for dinner finally outweigh any remaining desire I had left to fuck any of their already very semen filled orifices.

Somehow I got the two women dressed (and their respective hands from out of the others very limited undergarments) and the three of us walked out to the waiting sea of media hand in hand.

"No, there are no problems at all, everything is all just fine — we are all the closest of close friends and there is not the slightest bit of hatred or rivalry between each other." The two women each insisted to the reporters and TV cameras, and even shared a more than friendly kiss together before we got into our car and headed to the restaurant. The media eventually found us at the restaurant and got nice juicy pictures of the two girls lovingly feeding each other and the three of us obviously all looked quite love struck.


The tabloids went into a frenzy for the next several weeks, particularly after an especially lurid photo appeared of us kissing Misaki goodbye at the train station for her return to work in Tokyo that featured Misaki and Shinju sharing an open mouthed kiss, each with a hand inside each other's shirts fondling the breasts of the other.

It was win-win for everyone. Misaki was now unquestionably now an "A" list celebrity and top cover girl of the tabloid press. I was Japans #1 Romeo of Love (and received an even larger bonus check from Sato) and Shinju had become the preeminent 'girl next door' that humbly taught school by day, and shared the bed of Japans "Hottest Romantic Couple" by night. Female bisexuality, it seemed was not only acceptable now to the public, but it was now considered "en vogue" for the other "A" list celebrity women to flaunt not only their male bed partners, but also now their female ones ... even inventing a few if necessary. All apparently trying to 'out-slut' their rivals.

It was a golden age for the tabloid press for the next year or two, and speculation as to which of my women was going to be the first to bear one of my children soon became a more important topic than even the Crown Princesses current attempt to bear a male heir to the throne. Actually that particular topic had now already arisen among us, but it was decided that starting our large combined family should wait until I completed my Option Year contract for Sato, and received a hopefully better, long term one that would give us security for the future.


I was now twenty-seven at the start of my second year with the Niigata Golden Tanuki's. This is prime time for most ballplayers who statistically seem to begin their peak career performance about this time, and I was ready physically and mentally to perform at my best! My formerly bad knee had never felt better and I can truthfully say that it never caused me the slightest bit of pain or discomfort all year.

Frequent long hot soaks at the temple pond seemed to have performed miracles for my health! Or perhaps the prayers of the ghostly priest had healed me as well!

We didn't win the Pacific Division either that year (we came in third place, just missing a playoff spot) but a few of the more glaring weaknesses of our team began to be slowly patched. I led the JPB in both batting and on-base average, and came in third for the home run title, and I was once again an 'All Star'.

I had two new 'foreign helper' teammates that year, one of which was a big surly first baseman who played alright but did not excel or attempt to lead our team. He never quite understood and accepted the differences about playing ball here in Japan, and didn't socialize much with anyone and was not invited to return for another season with us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.