A Pearl in the Snow (Revised) - Cover

A Pearl in the Snow (Revised)

Copyright© 2007 by Stultus

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An unlucky American baseball player in Japan meets a lovely but sad Japanese schoolteacher who seems to be hiding several secrets. Their love may prove to be the start of a life of great fortune and happiness together, but it certainly takes them down several unusual paths first. A newly revised update of one of my oldest stories.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Paranormal   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow  

The rest of our winter vacation that was not spent in bed was devoted to house hunting. We thought at first about buying one huge house big enough for the five of us and our families, but practicality reined us in finally. We decided instead for two large houses that were right next of each other on this lovely bay near Mano, and close to the nearby shopping in Sawata, and of course the harbor and airport both quite nearby at Ryotsu.

The homes were on a very large tract of unspoiled land in spitting distance of each other and plans were made for elaborate remodeling to be more western friendly, i.e. modern entertaining kitchens, huge bathrooms and extensive walk-in closets. Women can seem to never have too many closets. The hardness of the winter reminded us that central heating would be an excellent investment as well.

Plans were also begun for a large joint garden area between the two houses featuring an enormous hot tub that would be built to be right in the center. Landscaping and tall fences were also considered that would preserve our privacy and allow us to run around naked as much as we wanted, without too many prying eyes. Pat was still a bit nervous being seen topless or nude in public by strangers.

The money was more than well spent, and our women launched themselves head first into their first (and apparently only) non-Sapphotic hobby. The remodeling and especially the landscaping never ever seemed to get quite 100% done, as plans kept getting slightly altered with more and more new features. I think it was at least several years before the women could sit quietly in the hot tub and survey their domain with enjoyment without finding a new addition or slight alteration that they wanted to make.

With the Chiefs enthusiastic consent, the plans for the wedding were now in full force, with the happy date set for two weeks before the start of Spring Training, and it soon turned into the full Royal Wedding from Hell as every exclusive clothier, baker, caterer and wedding planner in the nation vied to handle at least some small part of our wedding. The Chief let his people handle 99% of the real details and we just nodded our heads and we agreed to everything he wanted. In the end, we pretty much let the Chief run the show, and it soon became a giant media circus — as far as we were concerned, this was just the show ceremony for the public, our real ceremony was definitely the later private one at the temple.

The Big City Star faction cried their eyes out that their champion Misaki had not won the prize, but were mostly mollified that Misaki was the Maid of Honor; Pat was the Matron. Western style weddings are quite popular in Japan, and this huge ceremony wasn't much different from any that we would have had back home.

The vows and rings were exchanged and before at least a thousand cameras, Shinju legally became my wife.


There must have been a thousand photographers and TV cameramen all trying to get the perfect photo of our wedding, and hundreds of them appeared in the papers over the next few weeks. Shinju slyly managed to get her bouquet thrown to Misaki, and Shinju's garter managed to end up in the proper hands of one of my teammates who had been in a long relationship with his girlfriend and took this opportunity to propose, to the delight of everyone.

Misaki had given Shinju a very rare and special wedding gift; it was a very antique and very large and elaborately carved and polished jade dildo. It had been very expensive, as it had an Imperial pedigree — it had been carved by orders of one of the medieval Empresses of Japan for her use on a favored lady-in-waiting, and had undoubtedly visited a good many cunts since then.

After the wedding, Shinju and I flew alone to Ryotsu, and then were driven by island friends in secret to the temple hotel, where we spent our honeymoon night alone, just the two of us making love all night long in our room. Misaki, Rick and Pat flew out the next morning and joined us there. After making sure none of us had been followed, we started our second ceremony. Rick and Pat walked up alone to the temple to get things started and everyone prepared to start the real wedding ceremony. Awhile later, I took the hands of my two girls and with one in each hand we walked slowly up the stone steps to the Temple.

At the top, by the Torii gate we were stopped and blessed by a priest, who welcomed us to the temple. We undressed and briefly bathed in the hot springs and received the blessing of another priest who poured water and showered flower petals around us.

When he finished, we arose from the waters still hand in hand and walked nude to the steps of the temple where another Priest asked us, "Why we had come?" to which we replied, "To seek the blessing of the Gods so that our union together might be blessed by them and our souls grow ever closer together in life and remain un-separated in the afterlife."

He offered his blessing and we each inscribed ema tablets declaring our eternal love for each other and asking for the Gods blessing for our union.

This done, we entered the Temple and knelt before the High Priest of the Temple, who in a very long and full ceremony blessed each of us individually and then tied each of our six hands altogether into a circle with a quilted silk cord of ten thousand stitches, each stitch representing a prayer for our future happiness. At last we each ceremonially drank Saki in turn, and swore before the Gods our eternal and endless love.

The High Priest then declared us bound to each other and we enjoyed our first three-way kiss as a real married family. Rick and Pat joined the circle of kisses and we then sat down to a feast prepared by the temple in our honor.

Later, well feasted, Rick and Pat joined us in the hot springs and they watched with delight as the three of us celebrated our first family fuck together, and Rick and Pat, unable to wait any longer soon joined us and they joined their two bodies together next to ours.

After dark the five of us gathered our clothes but we didn't bother to dress and instead scampered nude down the steps as fast as we could in the growing coolness of the evening.

The fun began in earnest with several pots of warmed Saki and vigorous rounds of very enthusiastic group lovemaking of that would have kept every other guest awake all night, except for the fact that the hotel had closed just for us, and we had the full run of the place alone for the week.

Business was now very good, the elderly couple that ran the hotel reported to us, and more tourists seemed to find our hidden love nest every week. Soon it would start appearing in all of the travel books and would be discovered.

Within a few short years the place would be regularly packed during the tourist season, and the hotel and the temple above, prospered as they never had before. Both considered us to be the true source of their good luck and fortune and we were always held in their highest regards.

For the next week I don't think any us ever dressed even once, and we alternated fucking, with meals and hot soaks in the Temple springs, then having a big family dinner, finally another long night of fucking. Rick was now confirmed as safe and no one ever again thought twice again about which hole was being occupied by which cock.

Rick and I never joined our lovers and became bisexual ourselves, but we became increasing comfortable around each other and never felt the slightest bit of jealousy or hurt if either of us wanted to have a private moment alone with any of our wives. Even the sight of the other's cum running down our wife's legs while they kissed passionately brought only smiles to our faces as we knew our loved ones were together and happy with their friends and lovers. We all became the deepest and most devoted of friends first, and being lovers merely make it just that all the more special.


Shinju won the 'Baby Battle' first but not by much, and the sight of the three of us walking around Niigata or Tokyo with both of my wives very pregnant, started another huge tabloid explosion.

"Clearly," the tabloids reported, "true to the nature of my team's mascot, I was very much the very model of male virility!"

When Shinju's daughter was born, Atsuko Alexandra, the media offered fortunes for the exclusive rights for the first baby pictures, and when Misaki delivered her daughter, Kumiko Patricia six days later, the frenzy to get a joint picture of our children together exploded.

I accepted an absurd offer that would pay for our wives new gardening and landscaping fetish for many years to come, and we posed for a group photo all together sitting naked in bed, with the sheet just covering our laps, me in the center with a bare-breasted wife under each arm, each holding one of our precious daughters feeding at their teats. This was probably one of the most circulated photographs in Japanese popular cultural history. I managed to get a nice 16x20 inch enlargement of it and it's framed over our bed at home today.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.