Jacqueline - Cover

Jacqueline

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 3: Jackie's story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jackie's story - Getting caught stealing a few apples brings both pleasure and pain for Jackie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Jackie lay close alongside Mark relaxing after another enjoyable fuck. She had been there for a week and in general she was happy to be with her new family, apart from Roland who always seemed grumpy and never had a kind word for her. He wanted her there to keep Mark happy but he wanted her out of the way before she became too involved and jeopardised Mark's chances of marriage with Laura. Luckily it was usually only at meal times that she came into contact with him. For most of the day he was either out walking the farm with his shotgun ready to bag a pheasant or rabbit for the pot, or he was down at the local pub or watching football on TV. He rarely seemed to do any work. It was Pauline who tended the kitchen garden and fed the chickens.

Mark on the other hand, was always doing something.

Lying there she remembered her first day and could see in her mind's eye the letter she had written to Lynda. It was almost a diary, because she added to it for several days before posting giving it to the rural postman when he delivered the mail.

'Monday 27th September 2004.

Dear Lynda,

Just to let you know that I'm alive and well. Sorry, for the moment I am keeping my address secret but I am a long way from 'home' and staying with a family on a farm...

The weather today was fine and in the morning we toured the estate. Over a hundred acres of woodland, heath and, down by the river, wet meadowland. Mark, my new boyfriend, is so knowledgeable about all the wildlife. Knows the names of all the trees, and what animal made the tracks in the mud and he made it interesting. We laughed and held hands for most of the way. Odd though. In the house when his father is around, he hardly says a word. Out there and when we are alone, he talks all the time. It was warm work in afternoon as we spent time in the woods clearing the understory but it was fun. I enjoyed helping to slash down areas of weed and brambles although I did get pretty scratched and stung by the nettles. Still we had a laugh and I like to think I was more of a help than a hindrance.

When we returned to the house we showered together. God, was I embarrassed! There I was kneeling soaping his hard prick when in walks Pauline, his mum. She's starkers. "Is there room for a little one?" she asks. "Yeah Ma," Mark answers laughing, "Even one as big as you." She comes in to use the other shower, just as though it was the most normal thing in the world to shower with your son and his girlfriend. Of course I let go of Mark's prick and stood up and would have fled the room but Mark held me. I'm sure I blushed scarlet all over and some of it must have showed over the pinkness of my skin from the hot water. "Don't worry luv," Pauline said to me, "I used to do that to Roland, (that's his grumpy father), when we first wed." I couldn't help but notice her big tits hanging down and the large brown areas around the nipples. Her black bush between her thighs stood out prominently too but she made no attempt to turn her back, nor did she show any emotion at seeing her son with his huge erection. She just soaped herself and asked about our day. We could have been in the kitchen for all the notice she took of our nakedness. Mark ignored his mother's body too. Strange.'

A few days later she added in the margin. 'Since then I've seen the whole lot of them nude. Must be like naturists but I've never been to a nudist camp to find out.'

'Tuesday 28th September 2004.

At least today I could do things that Mark couldn't. The pissing rain kept us indoors so we went into his office to catch up on some paperwork. Luckily I took that business studies course at school for the last two years so I could set up the computer spreadsheet programme to work properly and started to put the figures into the proper columns. That earned me a few brownie points and a lunchtime fuck.' She knew Lynda would wish to know all the juicy details.

Jackie's thoughts jumped to Friday's entry, the last before she posted the letter.

'At dinnertime I made a grave error when I voiced my opinion that Roland should do less time walking around with a gun and do more work around the place. He almost hit me. He threatened to thrash me with his belt and God, was I shit scared. For once Mark stood up for me against his father. "Don't even think about laying one finger on her," he told him very quietly. Roland went red in the face and said vehemently, "She is only a whore and a plaything for you. She needs thrashing regularly to keep her in line." That really frightened me and I almost ran from the room but Mark put his hand on my shoulder and said, "She's mine dad and if I think she needs a spanking, then I will do it." I have no fear of him doing it. He's always so gentle with me.'

Having lain awake thinking of her life at the farm for an hour, Jackie decided she needed to explain a few things to her partner.

"Mark?" Mark gave her a hug to show he was still awake. "Mark, do you remember on my first night here, Pauline asked if I was running away because I was in trouble with the police? I said I wasn't, I was only running away from my foster parents but I wouldn't tell her any more than that. I didn't know her or you well enough to go into the whole story."

"Yes, and I said you could tell us when you were ready. We expected you to be gone the next day."

"So did I. Blame those bloody pigeons. They'd really made a mess of my rucksack by the time we went to get it. I shouldn't have left it open when I felt inside for my torch. So I had to stay another day and then that prick of yours kept impaling me when I tried to leave." Jackie giggled.

"You didn't make much effort to get away," Mark laughed at her.

"I'm ready to tell you now if you still want to hear it."

"Do you want to tell me?"

"It's best that you know although you may not want me afterwards." Mark held her close and waited until she was ready to begin.

"I know absolutely nothing about my mother or father. I gather mother was very young and still at school when she had me and gave me up for fostering soon after I was born. I know that I now have the right to find out about her but I'm not sure that I really want to know. She would be a complete stranger. From the age of six I was in a foster home with Margaret and Paddy Paulson. There were two of us girls being fostered, Lynda and me, and for a good few years we were treated just like we were their own children. Lynda was half a year older than me and we got on well enough together. When I was fourteen things changed. Margaret found another man and went to live with him. Paddy tried to cope but we thought he was always trying to look at us when we were dressing or bathing. He never touched us or anything but we wondered how long it would be before he did. We'd heard the stories about perverts and paedophiles at school. Lynda told our social worker and she moved us to another home with Paul and Rachel Simkins who we had to call Daddy Paul and Mummy Rachel. They were a nice couple too and we got on okay with them most of the time. Being a much younger couple, mid thirties I guess, and they were still sexually very active as we soon found out."

"So it was Paul that... ?" Mark started and then shut up. "Sorry I shouldn't interrupt you. Go on please."

"That's okay. Ask and comment all you want but you'll find out about that question later." Jackie paused for a few moments and then went on, "They had a nice detached house in the suburbs the opposite side of town to where we had been. It was in one of the better neighbourhoods and one of a row of similar houses. They had four bedrooms but Daddy Paul used one as an office and another Mummy Rachel used as a sewing room so Lynda and I had to share but we had separate beds and the room was large, larger even than the one our foster parents used. They seemed friendly and made us welcome and Lynda and I lived there without too many problems."

"Were you and her lovers?"

"Not really. By then our bodies were developing and we played with each other a bit but we weren't really lesbians. We'd just cuddle and hug and diddle each other occasionally especially if one of us felt a bit down in the dumps. We'd also giggle when we heard them having sex in the next room and we would play with ourselves or each other then. Mummy Rachel was very noisy and they kept the door of their bedroom half open so we could even see them at it if we went to the bathroom. Her dressing table was cattacorner from the door and we could see the bed in the mirror as we passed. Later we found out they did this deliberately and if they knew we were in the hallway or peeping they would put on a show for us. Occasionally we would get a glimpse of them naked when they nipped to or from the shower. After about six months we realised they were allowing us to see them and we decided to play their game and let them see us. We didn't bother to shut our bedroom door properly when we changed and knew they could see us through the gap where the hinges were. For a long while that's all it was, a game. Letting them see a bit of tit or a bare arse. Gradually though their bedroom door was left open much wider and they fucked when we were very likely to be nearby."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.