Jacqueline - Cover

Jacqueline

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 2: Laura and the workman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Laura and the workman - Getting caught stealing a few apples brings both pleasure and pain for Jackie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!" Laura Poultney-Davis woke to the sound of loud hammering and rending of timber. "Oh what now! As if that row last night wasn't bad enough I have to be woken up by bloody workmen." She thought back to the argument that had raged the previous evening. She didn't want to marry that peasant from Birchtree Farm. "How can they expect me to even try to seduce such an uncouth slob?" she asked herself. But of course her parents insisted that it would be to her benefit in the long run. Once she was married to him, she was to use her wiles to get him to agree to sell the land they wanted to build the out-of-town store he needed to increase his sales. A store that they expected would attract customers from a wide area and be a focal point for the rural community. If womanly wiles failed, she could divorce him and get a good settlement. They'd then have to sell the land her father wanted to pay for the settlement. "There's still a few more weeks before he is twenty-one and the land and money actually come out of the trust holding and is truly his so I have a little time before I need to work on him. I'll put it off as long as I can. At the moment he's completely opposed to selling the land but if I claimed half when I divorce him, then he'll have to sell. There is also the possibility that my spending will bankrupt him!" That was the plan. Laura couldn't visualise herself spending even one night with him. He was big, couldn't hold a conversation on any subject except trees and birds and had no table manners.

"Just look at what an ass he made of himself when I took him to the country club for dinner," she'd shouted at her parents. "He didn't even know what knife to use first and then he ate with his mouth open. At least he didn't talk much. In fact he hardly spoke at all. Fortunately the Dobson's were there otherwise the meal would have been completely boring. And you expect me to marry him! There must be another way for you to get hold of that land. He'll probably refuse to marry me in any case and I don't want to spend even one night with him."

Her arguments held no sway with James and Elaine, her parents. "His father will make sure that he does and as far as we know, he doesn't have any other girl in line."

"BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG! CRASH!" "Stop that bloody racket, I'm trying to sleep," Laura yelled at the door. The hangover from the extra wine she'd taken last night seemed to amplify the sounds. "BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!" It was almost as if the noise was a deliberate defiance of her order. Grumpily she got out of bed, stood in front of the full-length mirror for a moment and pushed her fingers through her dyed blonde hair. As she pulled a robe around her she assessed her body. "Why would anyone with a body like mine want it defiled by that lump of a man? I'm well built, perhaps a bit larger than most women but not overly so, I've good looking tits..." "BANG, BANG, BANG, CRASH, BANG!" "Sod the bugger! I'll go and give him a piece of my mind. Bet it's that Tom Smith ripping up the floor in the old breakfast room. He'll be doing it deliberately to annoy me. Think that's why dad employs him. He's only a silly little one-man jobber. Doubt if there'll be anyone else about." "BANG, BANG, CRASH, BANG, BANG!" "Sod the man, can't even think with this racket... Daddy's at work and its Mummy's hair day, I'll give the bastard a piece of my mind he won't forget for while."

Striding purposefully to the room where Tom was indeed ripping up the floor she yelled, "Stop this noise at once. I'm trying to sleep. Couldn't you have started at a more respectable hour? Can't you do what you have to do quietly? I expect you're making a bigger job of it than necessary so we have to pay you more."

Tom, still sitting on the floor, turned and laughed at her. "Well, well, well, it's Laura Poultney-Davis who needs her beauty sleep. Guess I should have let you sleep on." Laura fumed at the implication that she wasn't beautiful now but she didn't have chance to comment before he went on, "Though I suppose you are attractive enough when your face is red and angry like now and your hair is tousled and your make-up's a mess." Her jaw dropped at the cheek of the man. "But no, I'm not making myself extra work. The joists under the floor are rotten and sagging so I have to take the floor up to get at them. We wouldn't want them to give way under you now would we?" He laughed loudly.

Laura's temper flared. "You disgusting workman! I don't know why father employs you to work in a fine house. You'd be better off repairing pigsties. Now just work without any noise for the next hour or two or I'll have you sacked."

"BANG, BANG, SAW, SAW, BANG, CRASH, BANG, BANG, BANG!" Laura's anger rose again. She hadn't taken two steps out of the room when the noise started and it was louder and longer this time. It had to be deliberate. Stomping back in, Laura demanded that he leave the house and when Tom just laughed at her she stamped her foot impatiently. Unfortunately for her, Tom had already cut through that board and the end went down and she toppled to the floor and ended up in a heap alongside him. Hearing him laugh again, Laura hurled her fists at his face. One landed without doing any damage but it was enough to rouse Tom to take some action himself. "Okay Laura, if that's the way you want to play it, two can play at that game. I like having it rough with a woman."

Grabbing her arms he dragged her into the bedroom and pushed her backwards on to the bed. Laura struggled, kicked and screamed but she was no match for Tom. In a very short time he'd removed her robe and seen her tits through the filmy material of her nightdress. For the time being he ignored them to flip her face down and remove her knickers. "Let me go. I'll have the police on to you. You'll never work anywhere else in your whole life except inside a prison. I'll report you... Aaarghh!" Tom's hard hand connected with considerable force on the soft flesh of her left bum cheek leaving a deep red mark. The right one soon matched the left but there after he hit with less force. Even so both cheeks were soon blush-red and very tender. Laura's pride and invective were quickly reduced to sobbing pleas for him to stop. Eventually the spanking ceased but was replaced by a firm massaging of the tender area. Little by little Tom extended the area he massaged to include her cuntal lips and her clitoris until, unwillingly, she became very wet and started to hump back on his hand and fingers. Tom turned her face up, spread her thighs and knelt between them. Horrified Laura watched as he unzipped his jeans and took out his hard prick. "NO! Don't rape me with that monster!" The prick she saw was not exceptionally large but it seemed big to her.

"The way your cunt juices are flowing and from the way you wanked yourself on my hand, it certainly won't be rape Laura. This is what you really want isn't it? You're really ready for it and you're going to get it good and hard. Not like some of those fancy fops you go out with. Just a good honest workman's fucking." Laura continued to plead but without the earlier vehemence. Tom held her still and, once he'd entered his prick, pounded her with long hard strokes. Soon her pleas faded only to be replaced by groans of pleasure as she began thrusting back to meet him. A few minutes later she screamed out her climax and then Tom shot his seed in her too.

"Bastard." Laura's voice had no venom in it now. Tom ignored it and started sucking her tits and then kissed her fully on the lips. "Why am I letting this workman, this Tom Smith character, do this to me? Why does it feel so nice?" Laura asked herself as she felt herself responding to him. "He really knows how to use that prick of his. Better than anyone else I've done it with."

Her reverie was interrupted when Tom moved and placed his prick near her lips. "Suck me hard again. I want one more fuck before I start work again." Disgusted at the thought of taking it in her mouth, Laura closed her lips but opened them to cry out when Tom's hand closed tightly on the left tit and squeezed. "That's it Laura, suck it right in. I can feel it hardening already. How often do your other boyfriends fuck you twice in a row?"

His time Laura didn't even bother to plead with him not to rape her but willingly pushed her loins to meet his prick at each thrust. For the first time in her life, she experienced multiple orgasms before Tom finally shot his second load. Both of them were wet with sweat but even though Tom's clothing was soaked, he went back to work with a parting, "Get yourself dressed in your old clothes and come and help me clear those old floorboards. You can help make up the time I've lost this morning."

"You don't expect me to actually help you..."

"I most certainly do. And you will - unless you want your arse seen to again. You'd better get a pair of rubber gloves from the kitchen to protect your tender hands and if you're not ready in a quarter of an hour, I'll come and fetch you."

The banging started again while Laura showered and wondered if she would really allow an uncouth carpenter to fuck her again. "What if I refuse to help him? He'll probably spank me again until I do. I supposed I enjoyed it really, the fuck not the spanking. His hands bloody hurt even if he didn't hit as hard as he could. I could tell daddy that he assaulted me and should be dismissed but after last night he might be pleased and ask Tom to give me another hiding. How am I going to explain to them that I helped the carpenter to do his work? They'll never believe I did it willingly. Should I try and sneak out the back way? Perhaps I'll just tell them half the truth. 'Daddy, I only objected to the noise he made and he got angry and spanked me and then made me do his work for him.' That'll just about be believable."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.