The Ravens Fly At Night (Revised)
Chapter 6: Nighttime Birds

Copyright© 2007 by Stultus

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Nighttime Birds - A struggling journeyman musician finds musical success but fails at winning the romantic acceptance of the troubled young lady songbird he loves, but cannot seem to have. A romantic drama of unrequited love with little/no sex until the end. This is a comprehensive rewrite of one of my very earliest stories.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

I had lost track of both women a little earlier at the party and around midnight when the crowd had started to lessen a bit, I looked about for them everywhere but no one had seen them in a awhile. I finally found Marilyn smooching Simon in a quiet dark corner and interrupted them just long enough to find that the girls had left earlier, and were probably at their hotel. This saddened me greatly, but it was not completely unexpected. This put enough of a damper on my mood though that I said my goodbyes to all and left for my own hotel suite.

When I entered my room I just about had the shock of my life. Erin and Faith were nude in my bed!

"Well don't just stand there, turn off the light and get undressed and join us!" Erin said, pulling down their sheet top to expose both ladies lovely breasts to my appreciative view.

"Yes, hurry up silly, we've been waiting for you for hours, and we were starting to get bored and got distracted as you can see" Said Faith, who then pulled down the sheet yet further more to expose both ladies smoothly shaved and well pierced and decorated cunts. Both of which seemed a bit damp and already more than a little stimulated already.

"And you'd better have not drunk too much at that silly party, because you've still got a long night ahead of you. It's after midnight and these Ravens want to spread their legs ... I mean wings, and fly!" Erin said with a smile, planting a big kiss on Faiths right nipple.

I undressed as fast as I could, nearly tripping over my pants in the process, and both women arose and began kissing me all over and soon assisted me into bed, forcing me onto my back with a luscious nude woman on either side of me. We kissed each other passionately, no tongues withheld and although I could taste the flavor of the others cunt in their mouths, it was like ambrosia to my lips. bBoth women soon began to let their hands wander over my body, and they began to caress my cock together. Erin began kissing my chest and stomach and soon her lips and tongue were investigating every nook and cranny I had in the area.

"Get down here Princess!" Erin said to Faith. "You're going to have to learn how to suck his cock properly sooner or later, so you might as well save time and start learning right now!" Erin then gave me one last deep suck into her mouth, and then slowly withdrawing it moved my cock to the lips of her slightly nervous lover.

"That's it, just take it in slow and run your tongue around it, that's a good girl" Erin whispered to her, caressing her lover's hair as Faith, for the first time in her life, took a male cock into her mouth. I got the feeling that there were going to be a lot of other firsts accomplished over the next few hours and days.

Faith soon got the hang of it and after awhile they were sharing my cock like old professionals. What they lacked in experience they more than made up for in enthusiasm. Soon, I warned them, I was going to cum if they kept it up.

Erin took my cock from out of Faith's mouth, gave the head a good lick all the way around and said, "Please cum in my mouth. I want it so badly - I've wanted it for over a year now since Baltimore. Let me taste you first!"

She then proceeded to take all seven inches of me entirely into her mouth and then doing probably some operatic trick, got her entire throat and mouth to vibrate such that I could no longer withhold myself and I emptied two years worth of pent-up sexual frustration into her eager accepting mouth. She was able to hold most it in her mouth, and it must have been gallons worth as my semen leaked down the sides of her mouth and chin.

Faith then leaned forward and used her to tongue to clean up my spillage, a few drops at a time, until deciding that she did enjoy the taste of my cum, she then opened her mouth wide and let her lover share her creamy acquisition with her equally. They held their open-mouthed kiss for a very long time, and their hands naturally caressed each other's breasts in a long slow and very familiar fashion. This got my cock rock hard again in no time, if in fact it ever shrank at all.

My semen load shared, the girls began a more aggressive kissing and fondling of each other, Erin soon ended up on her back with Faith and I both suckling her breasts loudly. Faith moved down to better inspect Erin's cunt and gave her pierced clit a few good hard licks and gently tugged with her teeth on her labia and clit piercings. Soon Erin was fully aroused and very spread for her Sapphic lover's attentions, and in no time at all Faith brought her to a full orgasm while I kissed, licked and gently bit Erin's tits and rock hard nipples.

Wasting little time afterwards, as Erin's orgasm began to subside, Faith took my cock in her hand, and brought me into her mouth one last time to completely wet my head, and then she positioned me at the entrance to Erin's cunt. "Please my darling," she whispered to Erin, "tell him how much you want to feel his cock inside you, to feel him fuck you finally at long last, to be possessed and taken fully by him and to feel his cum spurting inside you. I want to watch him fuck you at long last, to see his cock disappear complete inside you, being swallowed by your tight delicious cunt. To watch him fuck you, in and out and hear you beg for him to cum inside you!"

Erin pleaded for all of those things, and much, much more. At length Faith gave my cock one last good glob of saliva, and placed me inside her lover's be-ringed cunt lips, and almost immediately I was beyond where any man had been in a good many years. Her cunt fit me like a wet glove, she was so tight around me that I was glad I had just cum a few minutes ago or otherwise I would have spasmed another load into her nearly right away. Once I had completely entered her I remained still for a few moments to let her become accustomed to the feel of me inside her. She seemed to relax a bit with the new pleasure, and her vice-like tight grip on me began to lessen enough to allow soft gentle thrusting.

I started quite slow, and as Erin began to adjust her hips and wrap her legs around my lower back to allow me deeper access into her, we began to fuck in earnest. Faith admired the view from behind for awhile, occasionally licking Erin's ass and my balls, and then moved up next to her head so they could kiss and mutter endearments to each other and play with other's nipple rings while I began to fuck Erin's wonderful cunt with forceful, but gentle thrusts.

Together Faith and I began kissing Erin's ears and the sides of her neck (her most sensitive areas it seems) and as the women occasionally kissed, Erin would whisper to her lover, "Oooh, he's fucking me so good and hard, it feels so wonderful, with him inside me, it's like he was always meant to be there, inside me, a part of me, filling me, fucking me oh sooo good. Oooh!"

They deeply kissed again, their mouths hungry for each other, as Faith hissed at me. "Keep fucking her, fuck her hard, harder! I want to be able to feel her quiver with my mouth when you cum, filling her with your cum. Do it for me, fill her up completely with your cum and show her how much you love her".

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.