Flubberguts and Me - Cover

Flubberguts and Me

Copyright© 2007 by thommo

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Just a happy family home with a sting in the tail

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

You know, or maybe you don't know, that it is awkward to try to climb over a collection of pussy and tits when you have a morning hard on as big as one of the girls forearms. It didn't help any that one of the aforesaid forearms had a hand clamped onto the said erection like a set of Vice-Grips. I was about to push away Mel's hand when I discovered Mel had her pantied rear end pointing towards me-a dangerous thing within itself due to the high fibre content which I placed in their diet-and was snoring like a chainsaw whilst almost falling off the side of my bed. "Shit!" I cursed internally and gently pried my Angel's sleeping hand away from my protruding appendage. She grumbled in her sleep and turned over displaying to me her rear end. I eventually climbed off the end off the bed so as not to rouse either of them and almost had to stand on my head to make the protuberance go down far enough to leak out of it. I've never had trouble with pissing through an erection but getting this monstrosity to bend far enough to let it splash into a toilet is another thing altogether.

The storm had left a warm and sunny November morning, similar to our autumn weather, almost too good to bear. The tiles inside the front door had a mil of water covering them and the carpet around them was saturated. Luckily, from my late parents estate I'd inherited gross quantities of daggy old towels, which soaked up most of the excess. I opened both the front and back doors to allow a breeze to circulate and threw the wet towels into the washing machine to spin dry. T hoped that the carpet should be dry by that afternoon. I made a cup of plunger coffee and stood on my wet front veranda, sipping on the coffee, watching the road traffic and wondering if the wild spring weather was a presage to a rough summer.

The screen door creaked open and closed behind me, "would you like a coffee?" I asked Mel who just stood quietly behind me to my left.

"I'm sorry." I looked back at her and realised that tears were streaming down her face. She'd wrapped her doona around herself for modesty's sake.

"What are you sorry for?"

"I didn't mean for last night to happen." I passed her my hanky and she blew her nose loudly. I love cuddles but this was definitely not the place or the time to repair a hurt by cuddling. I find female hormones almost as dangerous as TNT-just a little more volatile. Last night was menstrual system and hormones colliding and going a little haywire. I recognised this at the time last night so didn't take the actual event very seriously. The serious part is how she reacted next day when her system had smoothed down to its normal chaos and she had to rationalise what she had done. "I'll leave if you want." I think I'll buy this kid in a woman's body some colour co-ordinated hair shirts so she can really torture herself.

I sighed loudly, "A better suggestion would be if we simply ignore what happened and go back to you teasing me all the time."

"I don't know if I can. Where would the fun be if you knew I wasn't joking?"

"Let's try it for a while and see how things play out. I wont tease you; in fact I'll never bring the subject up again. I like you enough to feel you make a pretty good ornament around the house. How about it?"

She wiped her tears away again and blew her runny nose, loudly again, and past the sodden handkerchief back to me, "OK, if you want."

"Go and wash your face before Daddy's Angel wakes up and starts asking silly questions." She gave me a wet smile, turned and went back into the house. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Nothing much thanks, I'm feeling a little queasy." She replied through the flyscreen directly behind me. I just nodded in acceptance.

"The tablets are in the second drawer under the bathroom sink if you feel any worse." If the tablets don't work I give a mean mid-menstrual massage but I thought it wisest that I didn't mention that at this time.

Whoever designed the reproductory system for the female portion of the human race has got a lot to answer for.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.