Sarah's Story - Cover

Sarah's Story

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 3: After College

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: After College - This will be a three part story on the life of Sarah. I'll be submitting a part each day. She was raised in foster homes and went out on her own. Could be a lot more catagories but I don't want to give it all away.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Tear Jerker   Violence   School  

After we received our degrees, Vera and I got an apartment together in Cleveland. She started working at the hospital as a physical therapist. She also did a little massage therapy on her own. I found a position with a major bank. I applied for Broker/Finance position but I had to start out as a teller. The bank wanted its employees to know how the bank ran from the bottom up. I was promised a quick promotion as soon as I learned the entry level positions.

Even though we lived in the same apartment, Vera and I didn't see a lot of each other. Our schedules were too hectic to spend much time together. After only a couple of weeks, Vera told me she was dating a doctor. I was so happy for her. After about three months, Vera came to me and said that her doctor/boyfriend was moving back to Canada and asked her to go with him.

"Are you going? Does he want to marry you? What about your job?" I asked.

"Drake did ask me to marry him. I told him it was way too soon but that I did feel I loved him. He said he was taking a residency there and had already talked to the hospital and they would create a position for me," said Vera.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I want to go with him. I'm almost sure he's the one. I told him that we could live together for a little while and if we found we had more going than just the sex that we could then marry."

"I'm so happy for you. I'll miss you so much but you're only a plane flight away," I smiled. "When do you expect to move?"

"Drake said it would be in three months. God, I wish you could come with us. I'll miss you so much," she cried.

"We knew this would happen some day. I just wish it would have been later rather than sooner. I do have some good news though. I got my first promotion at the bank. I was being transferred into the financial accounts division; credit cards, home loans, that sort of stuff. Once I prove I can handle it I will be transferred into the investments section. It's what I want, to handle and invest other people's money."

Vera and I tried to see more of each other in the next few months. She introduced me to Drake and they did make a nice couple. I really was happy for them but life goes on.

Vera had to get a passport to travel. She told me I should get one sometime so I could come up and be her maid of honor. She was taking all her personal items but leaving most of the furniture. She and Drake were going to drive to Canada using a U-Haul truck. I was really down when she was going to spend her last day at the apartment. We decided to just hang out together and watch a horror flick like we used to.

"Do you want a massage? It will be your last one from me. I have a special one for you. Are you game?"

We had been drinking fairly heavily and I told her to give me the works. She was such a great masseuse. After she started dating Drake, she stopped giving men massages. I stripped off all my clothes and lay on my bed on my tummy. I looked up and Vera had taken all her clothes off too.

She took out a lotion or oil and rubbed it all over her breasts. She was smiling at me when she said, "You're going to love this, Sarah."

She got on the bed and lay on top of my back and began to rub her breasts up and down on my back. She was supporting herself with her arms on the bed. Her lower anatomy was pressed against my butt. It felt great! She was massaging me with her breasts.

She continued to move lower down my back still using her breasts. When she got down to my butt she got on her knees between my separated legs and used her hands to finish this part of the massage. After doing my butt and legs she asked me to turn over. I do have to admit I was quite excited at the time. Between the booze and the oil massage, I was feeling great.

She poured more oil on my breasts and began rubbing it in. She then took her oily hands and rubbed them on her breasts and again lay on top rubbing my breasts with hers. The sensation was wonderful as I was now biting my bottom lip. She kept rubbing breasts to breasts and began to lower herself down my body. She kissed my tummy and I knew I stopped breathing for a few seconds and held my breath. She got up and looked at me. "Sarah, I'm going to kiss you down there. If you feel way too awkward, tell me and I will stop."

After saying that, she turned and laid on me in a sixty-nine position. I knew this was what lesbians did and I wasn't one but I was going to go through it this one time. I didn't know how far I would let myself go. She lowered her body onto mine and began kissing my lower mound. I closed my eyes and felt this hot sexual feeling. She now had my lower lips spread and was rubbing and kissing my pussy. She knew exactly where to touch.

I felt myself pushing my hips up to meet her mouth. I could feel an orgasm coming. I didn't know it was possible to come just by having my pussy kissed. I guess the mood was there, the lightness in my head that I was feeling. Knowing this was the last time I would be with my best friend in this kind of situation. It was all coming together as I let myself go and felt a climax coming.

I opened my eyes and saw the pussy of my best friend. I don't know why I did it, probably the heat of the moment, but I reached my arms above her ass and pulled her pussy down to my lips and buried my face in it. I didn't know what to do so I just tongued it some and kissed it hard. I came with the sudden climax and pushed hard against her pussy while trying to scream out.

I pulled my head back and waited for my breathing to come back to normal. Vera got off of me and leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Sarah, I'll never forget you. You will always be my best friend. I know you did this for me."

"I love you, Vera. You know that. You are the closest to family that I have ever had. Yes, I did it for you but I also did it for me. I'm not a complete prude." I smiled. "I just wish the men I meet could be as kind, loving and gentle as you."


Vera and Drake moved the next day. It was a very lonely day for me. My boss knew that my best friend had moved away. He called me into his office and said that he had some news that might cheer me up.

"Sarah, we are moving you into brokerage and investment. You will be in charge of any new accounts for anyone wanting to invest. Of course we will oversee how you do for a while. If you have any questions, please let us know. By the way, there is a hefty raise that comes with this position. Congratulation!"

I was speechless. I had finally made it to the position I had applied for. I wondered how I received the position so quickly. I asked my boss and was rather surprised.

"Sarah, we have watched your handling of finances since you have been with us. We noticed that you have invested your own money wisely. We know that some of the other bank workers have asked you for advice and all your recommendations were A-1. You usually stick with the blue chip and Fortune Five-Hundred companies. You have that sixth sense in the financial arena and we would not want to waste your abilities. Welcome aboard!"

From that day on my life seemed to get better. I made a lot of new friends but could never get as close as Vera and I were. I dated a few guys but they just seemed so young or rebounding from their last love. I didn't need that in my life.

A few months had gone by when a nice looking older gentleman came up to my desk.

"Can I help you?" I said in my softest voice and with a smile.

"I'm Leonard Nelson. I have a financial situation I'd like to talk over with you. Some other friends of mine whom you have helped recommended you. This is a fairly delicate situation for me and I really do need some sound advice."

"Please sit down, Mr. Nelson, and explain your situation to me. I promise to help you as best I can."

"Please call me Leonard. I'm forty-six but when a beautiful you lady calls me Mister, it really makes me feel old."

"Okay, Leonard, as long as you call me Sarah, we'll be even," I smiled.

"I'm a widower. My wife passed away from cancer about eight months ago. We recently finalized the estate and I have this large sum of money that I'm not sure what to do with. It's over a half million dollars. My kids think they should get some and of course everyone and their cousin is coming to me with their sob stories. I want to do the right thing. Do you have any suggestions?"

I don't want to go into all the financial details but we set Leonard up with some great investment choices. He had two kids — well, they weren't really kids. They were in their twenties and he gave them each fifty thousand dollars. The rest he chose to invest. He was working as a sales manager for one of the large chain stores. He was making a decent wage and really didn't need the extra money at that point in his life.

He was such a sweet man. I know he was lonely since the loss of his wife. He was a good looking man and kept himself in decent physical health. He told me he wasn't much into exercise but he did walk a lot. He was very happy with his choices and he said he would get back to me, soon. I didn't want him to think I was just there to take his money but that I could also be a friend.

He came back all smiles two days later and we signed all the legal forms.

"Sarah, I know you're a young woman and I'm an older man, but would you have dinner with me to celebrate?"

"What would we be celebrating, Leonard?"

"Meeting you and choosing you as my financial investment counselor," he replied.

I had to smile. Here was this man old enough to be my father asking me out to dinner. He had such gentleness to him. Good looking, nice dresser, very courteous, why shouldn't I go out with him? So he was older. As long as he treated me nice, who cared?

We had a great time at dinner. He told me about his family and about his job. He was actually fun to be with. He popped into the bank about three days later and asked me out for lunch. After that I bet we went to lunch twice a week for a month. He asked me out to a movie the following weekend. He was always complimenting me and treating me so nice.

It got to a point that I really began to like him a lot. I honestly didn't know much about love or the feelings of love to know if that's how I felt. I actually stopped going out with any other guys. After our last date he took me dancing and when he brought me home I invited him in. I got us each a wine cooler and we sat on my sofa.

"Sarah, we've been dating for a couple of months now. I think I care for you."

I knew what he was getting at. He wanted to kiss me but was too much of a gentleman to take the chance. I stopped his talking by leaning forward and kissing him very tenderly. I pulled back and smiled at him and then leaned forward and kissed him again.

I took his hand and placed it gently on my breast. He was very gentle unlike his younger counterparts. We stood and walked into my bedroom.

He spoke first. "It's been so long since I've been with a woman."

"It's like riding a bike. Just get on and ride. It's something you never forget," I said.

We had sex - or did we make love? He was so gentle. He kissed my breasts and gently rubbed my lower belly with his hand. He slipped out of his pants and placed his cock at my slit. He gently rubbed it up and down against my slit making me wet. He finally pushed his cock head slowly it into my waiting pussy. It felt so good. It had been a long time since I felt myself letting go with a man.

He spent the night in my bed. I felt safe cuddled up to a man. I couldn't remember the last time that I slept the entire night with a man. I thought the next morning would be awkward but it wasn't. When I woke up, Leonard had taken a shower and had coffee made. I jumped in and took a quick shower and joined him for coffee and bagels.

"I had to look through a few drawers to find the coffee filter and bagels. I hope you don't mind."

"Leonard, I want to thank you for a wonderful evening. The after party was the best," I smiled.

"Sarah, my wife has been gone over ten months now and the only time I'm not lonely is when I'm with you. How do you feel about me? Do you think we have a chance together?"

"I care for you, Leonard; I care for you a lot. I don't know if its a heavy like or if it's love. I've never been in love so I don't know. Yes, I do feel that there is a chance for us in the future. We need to give it some time. You need to tell your kids about me; after all I'm more their age but we seem to be so good together. I can't put my finger on it. I can't replace your wife. You two had twenty-six years and two kids together. We can try starting anew. Talk with your kids and get back to me. I don't have any family so I'll just wait to see what you decide.

In the month that followed, Leonard talked to his kids. He told me that they were worried that I was some kind of gold digger, going after a widowed man. I guess I was lucky they didn't tell me that directly to my face because I have my vengeful side and would hate to hurt his kids.

He did take me to meet them at a family party. They were nice enough and tried to be nice to me. I can understand where they might be worried that I might take their father's money knowing his financial situation. They asked a lot of questions about beneficiaries and how they affect prenuptial agreements. They were asking in general but I know they were more concerned about their father's wealth and their own inheritance.

I think I answered the questions so that they didn't feel quite as bad, just in case their father ever popped the question. I didn't know if they knew their father and I were having sex at least once a week. He did walk around with a pretty nice grin on his face and I was feeling pretty good myself. Over the last two months, our bank investment have gone over fifty percent higher than anticipated. I was told by the powers that be that my job was secure for as long as I wanted it.


I received a letter from Vera that said they were going to get married in three months. She told me to get a passport so I could be her maid of honor. I told her about Leonard and she was happy for me. She told me to ask him to come to the wedding.

I have to tell you that I was a bit confused. I never had a steady boyfriend and here I was at twenty-five dating a widower of forty-seven. Never having a family support system can really confuse a single girl.

I was alone and liked the idea that someone cared about me for something other than the sex. The sex was good but not a lot of surprises. Leonard was a good man. He worked hard and seemed to be an honest person. My problem was that I didn't know if I looked at him as the father I never had or was he just an older lover? Did I really want to go on and commit to a future with a man twenty plus years my senior?

I liked him, maybe loved him. I was happy when he was around, hence not being alone. I decided to take the chance and asked him if he would like to be my date and go to my best friend's wedding in Canada.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.