House Of Three - Cover

House Of Three

Copyright© 2007 by Kyle Quinn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A playful romp in a house where anything can happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Hairy  

Andy and Derek had known each other for a very long time, but what most people didn't know was exactly how close their friendship had become. Besides seeing each other through high school and college, being the best man at either respective weddings and always having an open ear and open beer for the other they were even closer.

One day, about a year ago, Andy and Derek were lounging around, flipping through the channels, when they landed on some soft-core porn. "Man her tits are huge," Andy said as they watched the blonde bombshell bounce up and down on the screen.

"Yeah man, I'd love shove my cock in between those gorgeous globes," Derek chimed in.

"And have her suck on the end? That would be so freakin hot."

They sat in silence, the sounds of the blonde's moans filling the house. Derek and Andy both had hard-ons growing their blue jeans, but they were reluctant to do anything about it. Andy looked over at Derek, noting his smooth cheeks and full lips. 'Just perfect for sucking dick' Andy though to himself. He felt his cock jump a little beneath his restrictive pants and sighed deeply.

Derek looked over at him, "What's the deal dude?"

"Well, Derek, I have this little problem," Andy replied, smiling and then corrected himself. "Okay, well it's not little at all."

"What is it? Jeanie been sneaking around behind your back?"

Andy just shook his head, "No, nothing like that." He looked down at his fully hard package and unzipped his fly, "This is my problem dude." He took out his nine inch, uncut cock and held it proudly in his hand.

Derek's eyes widened at the sight of it, "That's some problem, my only problem is this." Derek opened his own fly to take out a fat eight inch cock cut cock that was standing straight up.

"Well what we going to do about these problems?" Andy asked as be began to slowly stroke his.

"Well how about you come over here and help a guy out?" Derek said before putting his hand on the back of Andy's neck and pulling him down over his cock. Andy opened his mouth hungrily, licking the length of Derek's shaft, paying special attention to his perfect mushroom shaped head. The veins were popping out and they felt wonderful to Andy as his tongue passed over him. Derek sighed and settled into the couch, one hand resting on the back of Andy's head, stroking his thick black hair. Andy repositioned himself in between Derek's legs to give himself a better angle for sucking his friend's cock.

First he concentrated on the head, which was a feat to take into his mouth. His lips were stretched all around the head, his tongue working on it to. "Suck that cock," Derek said in encouragement, "suck it good." Andy did just that, rolling his tongue up and down, spitting on it to keep it extra wet, and sucking it hard and fast. One of his hands reached up to grab Derek's hair balls, massaging them gently with his fingers tips hoping Derek would like it. The moan that escaped his friend's lips was the answer to that question. Andy's head bobbed up and down, looking up and overjoyed to see Derek's eyes rolled back in pleasure. "Oh man, I'm gonna cum so hard," Derek said.

Andy jacked Derek off until he came into his hand and smiled. "You know what I'm gonna do with this?" Andy asked

"What man?" Derek said, breathless.

"Just watch." Andy wriggled out of his jeans and sat down on the count, his hard cock stick straight up. He took the hand covered in Derek's cum and began stroking himself enthusiastically.

"This is so hot man," Derek said as he began to palm his own member, not allowing it to go flaccid. Andy stroked harder and faster, rolling the head of his long cock with his palm then alternating with jacking his long shaft. His cock with so wet with Derek's cum that it glistened and with one deep moan Andy sprayed his cum all over the floor.

They sat there on the couching panting, a little nervous about how to respond to each other, and smiling. "And what are you two doing?" a female voice said.

They looked up, turning bright red to see Andy's next door neighbor, Kate, standing in the door way. He has always thought she was pretty hot, brunette, on the short side, with a thicker middle. It was her breasts he loved looking at; they were perfectly round and very perky. He just wanted to grab them, squeeze them, and never let go.

It was Derek that answered her, "Uh, were not doing anything are we, Andy?" He desperately tried to stuff himself back in his pants, but it was difficult considering how hard he still was.

Kate had a smirk on her face, "That's not what I think, I think you two were having a little fun without me. And you know how I hate to be excluded." She moved toward the couch taking off her shirt to expose her wonderful tits, a tiny barbell through the nipple of the right one. She kneeled on the floor between the two of them and looked up. "Now who wants me to suck their cock?"

Andy and Derek looked at each other, amazed at the boldness of this woman but still incredibly turned on. "You go for it dude, I still need a minute," Derek said.

Andy scooted over in front of her, pointing his huge cock down to her mouth as she opened wide. She took it like a champ, sucking it so hard he had to put his hands on the couch to brace himself. She noticed an unfamiliar taste on Andy's cock and he smiled to think that she was cleaning Derek's cum off for him. Her tongue rolled over his head and up and down his cock over and over. While Derek watched he stroked himself until he couldn't stand just watching any more. "My turn now dude." he said as he pushed Andy out of the way.

Kate simply opened her mouth and allowed him to slide his cock deep inside her mouth. Although he was wider than Andy, that didn't pose any problem for her, the champion cock sucker. He sucked him just as hard; enjoying the difference between the two cocks. Derek moaned before turning to Andy, "Man, she's just as good as you are."

Andy smiled, "Let's see what else she's good at, shall we?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.