Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

John stood tall on the stage as he announced the awards for the agents. Each person walked up the stairs, received the award and shook his hand. 'And now, our last two awards, ' he smiled giving a quick look to Dana and Misty.

'Our first agent was beaten and tortured by a very ruthless man that's now in prison for the rest on his life, ' he smiled to Dana wondering how she had overcome everything that had happened to her so fast. 'She had a broken jaw and so many other injuries, I don't know how in the heck she's even here today, ' he said feeling tears in his eyes thinking back to the night. 'Ladies and gentlemen, for bravery above and defiantly beyond the call of duty, Dana Fowler!' John yelled out her name, making sure everyone heard it.

Dana walked to the stage hoping she could hold back her tears. She saw John standing with open arms and all but ran to hug the man. Dana lie against him as tears ran from her eyes. 'Thank you so much, ' said feeling more tears pouring from her eyes.

He hugged her tight as he caressed her back. 'No, thank you, ' he replied pulling from Nickie handing her the beautiful plaque. John watched Dana make her way back to her seat before he even thought of announcing the last name.

He looked to his most favorite agent; he felt a lump in his throat. 'This next person has brightened the lives of many ladies that were being held on false charges and abuse beyond belief, ' he smiled looking to some of the women that had been released from the camp. 'She will volunteer for a case and never, ever hesitate to give her all.' John looked to the pretty, young woman that he loved like a daughter. 'For bravery above and beyond the call of duty... Misty Pool!' He said with love in his voice.

Misty knew her name was going to be called out, but it made the hair on the back of her neck stand up when she heard John's wonderful words and the loud applause and cheers from the women that had been released. She stood and carefully made her way on the stage to John. Misty looked into his eyes with love and devotion as she reached to hug him.

John returned her warm hug and enjoyed the feel of her swollen stomach against him. 'As you can see, she won't be volunteering for awhile!' He laughed standing back to give Misty's belly a loving rub and he handed her the large plague.

More loud cheers and applause filled Misty's ears as she looked at the plaque with pride and happiness. She pulled her eyes away to look for her friends that had been released from the camp. Bridgette and her new lover, Lisa stood cheering as loud as they could, while Nurse Sylvia stood with Mary. Misty looked for one other person that was very dear to her heart, Big Shelly. Misty looked and looked through the large crowd of people wondering where her friend could be. Misty began to think that she never came. At last, she saw the woman standing in front of the stage, with a man. Misty's heart raced with excitement looking to the tall, well-dressed man. She held her plaque to her breasts as she slowly walked down the steps to Shelly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.