Changes - Cover

Changes

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

Cole walked towards the cellblock and could hear music playing and girls laughing out with joy. He couldn't wait to see the girl of his dreams and hold her in his arms as he made passionate love to her. As he opened the door, he saw girls dancing with each other and more joy on their faces than he had ever seen before.

He walked in with a very rare smile on his face and felt a soft touch on his shoulder. 'Care to dance?' A voice that Cole knew very well whispered in his ear as she walked in front of him with a look of pure lust on her pretty, face.

'My God!' was all Cole could say as he looked over Misty. Her hair was fluffed on the sides; she wore dark blue eye shadow with red lipstick. A thin, white silk blouse covered her chest allowing her firm nipples to be seen with little effort. He looked down, feeling his cock fill with blood when he saw the short, black mini skirt wrapped around her slender hips and ass. 'You look so good!' Cole said with a grin as he pulled Misty against his body wishing that he could caress her long, stocking covered legs.

Misty just smiled as she moved to the music, looking into Cole's dark eyes. 'Thank you, ' she said making sure she rubbed her dipping pussy against his cock. She needed him deep in her burning body so bad she felt as if she was going to explode at any second. 'I need you.' Misty moaned as tears formed in her pretty eyes.

Cole pulled Misty's head to his thick chest and gently caressed her face. 'Let's get out of here, ' he smiled leading her from the building and out in the cool, night air. 'I love you, ' he whispered pulling Misty back in his arms. 'I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to fuck you as hard as I can, all night long.' Cole said reaching between Misty's long legs to her very wet pussy. 'Mmm, somebody feels very excited, ' he teased as his fingers carefully moved over her wet panties.

'Excited doesn't come close to how I feel, ' she replied enjoying his skilled fingers moving over her. 'I need you and this beautiful thing inside me so bad.' Misty started to cry as she held his cock in her tiny hand. 'I've never wanted anything so bad in my life!' She sobbed looking to the man of her dreams.

Cole kissed Misty's lips, pulled her up into his arms, and walked towards his cabin. At long last, they were going to be together and nothing was going to interfere with it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.