Changes
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

Cole stood in front of the bathroom mirror looking at the gray hair that had all but taken over the sides of his head wondering why a young girl like Misty would want him. Hell he was closing in on 46 years old; he had a shit job at one of the worst prisons in the country and not a penny to his name.

'What the fuck, ' he said knowing he was alone and could say anything he wanted. 'I just hope she feels the same way about me when she gets out of here, ' he added running the comb through his hair one last time before reaching for a bottle of after-shave. He splashed some of the spice scented lotion on his hands and rubbed it over his hardened face.

He thought of Misty, her short blonde hair, her pretty eyes, her great hips and tempting ass. 'Damn!' Cole said feeling his cock filling with blood. 'All I have to do is think of her and I get hard!' He laughed reaching down to shift his growing cock in his tight jeans. 'If I don't get her great little ass tonight, I think I'll die!' Cole said with pain in his voice as he thought of the day long in the future when Misty would be released and if she would want him or if she was just using him to make her life better. 'I hope she really loves me, ' he said feeling his big heart sink in his chest.

He had been fooled one other time while working at the prison and couldn't stand it ever happening again. It was just over a year after he had taken charge of the prison when he met Tina. She was very much like Misty, tall with long, slender legs and a body that men would kill for.

Cole had fell into the girls' trap, was left with a broken heart and came close to loosing his job. She had talked Cole into letting her come to his cabin for the night and she escaped while he lie sleeping in his bed. After that night, Cole made sure that no other girl worked her way into his life or heart ever again, until now. All he could do was hope that Misty really loved him and wasn't using him for her personal gain.

Misty stood under the warm water of the shower, thinking of Cole and all of the glorious things there were going to share. Excitement like nothing she had ever known raced between her long legs as she thought of the big man taking her body at long last.

'Oh my God!' Misty moaned out as she gently squeezed her burning mound of sex. 'I can see it now, he's going to touch me and I'm going to explode!' She laughed out reaching to turn off the soothing water and reached for a nearby towel. 'We better be alone tonight or I'm going to scream, ' she whispered as two women came into the shower room.

They stopped in front of Misty. 'You think that big, handsome man is going to get that hot little cunt of yours tonight?' One of them asked with a teasing smile on her pretty face. 'If he don't, I'll be more than happy to help you fix it all up, ' she added with a wink as she walked around Misty.

Misty laughed to herself and then replied. 'If he doesn't, I might just take you up on your offer, ' she laughed and couldn't help looking at the pretty, black woman's body. She made her through the giggling and excited women as they prepared for the dance to her cell.

Misty flopped down on the bed and felt tears of sadness filling her eyes. She really loved Cole and was so very glad she had the chance to meet him, but she was ready to leave this place and get back to her own life. To her dog, Jack, the beautiful home she had just bought six months before coming here and the job she loved so much. She just hoped it would come very, very soon.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.