Changes
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

'We have the best cell-block. All the other are full of crazy Mexican's or dumb ass blacks and all they do is fight all the time.' Shelly laughed as she led Misty through the crowds of women. 'We have a cell by two girls that are nice, all they do is fuck each other 24 hours a day, ' she laughed as she saw a shocked look on Misty's face.

'Doesn't that bother you hearing them?' Misty asked as they made they're was past all the women. 'That would drive me crazy, ' she added looking to some of the women, wondering what some of them did to be at the farm. 'Can I ask why you're in here?' Misty asked with hesitation.

Shelly kept walking and knew Misty was going to shit when she heard what she did. 'I came home from work one day, found some guy I had been dating sold my house and car, when I found out, ' she paused and reached to carry Misty's bag for her. 'I went out to the shed in my back yard, got my ax and chopped him up, ' she said with a frown and put her hand on Misty's back. 'Don't worry, I like you, I won't cut you up, ' she laughed out.

'Damn! I sure hope you like me!' Misty laughed and smiled to Shelly. 'How long did they give you?' She asked as they walked into the cell-block. Women were sitting at tables playing cards and other games while others just stood in small groups just talking.

Shelly laughed. 'Don't worry. They gave me 25 years, ' she replied moving past some women talking. 'Hey Nickie and Bridgette, this is our new girl, Misty.' Shelly said patting her on the back. 'Mr. Cole told me to watch out for her, ' she added moving her eyes brows up and down.

'Oh really!' Bridgette smiled and gave Misty a hug. 'Mr. Cole is one hot looking guy. I wouldn't kick him out of my bed!' She laughed thinking of his great body and all the things he could do to a woman's body. 'We live right next door to you guys.' Bridgette smiled to Misty wondering if Misty was into girls or not.

'Nice to meet you.' Misty smiled to the girls and remembered what Shelly had told her about them. 'I would be his slave anytime, anyplace!' She said thinking of him licking her pussy in the restroom and hoped she would find out what kind of lover he would be.

'Oh yes!' Nickie moaned grabbing between her legs. 'His big ol' cock could kill a girl. One time we were working out in the south field and I saw him taking a piss. His cock looked like a fucking baseball bat!' She moaned again thinking back to that day.

'Wow!' Misty smiled. 'That's what I need! My last guy was lucky he had 4 inches!' She laughed out thinking of Cole on top of her, using her anyway he wanted as long as he fucked her for hours.

'You bunch of horny bitches, that's all you two think about!' Shelly laughed and walked into her cell. 'You can use anything that's out in plain view, the TV, radio, but don't ever go in my dresser, ' she said in a firm voice. 'You got very little privacy here and not many respect it, ' she added sitting Misty's bag on the top bunk. 'This ones yours and so is the white dresser, ' she pointed to an ugly looking thing sitting by the sink.

'How ugly can it get.' Misty laughed as she walked to the 50-year-old dresser. 'You think I can fix it up? Maybe paint it or something?' She asked looking to Shelly as she tried to open one of the drawers, but could not.

'I bet if you tell Mr. Cole and he'll get you a new one in here before you could blink one of them pretty, eyes of yours.' Shelly laughed and she tried to open the drawer. 'Damn, this thing is a mess, ' she added pulling harder on the stuck drawer. 'I don't think we're going to get it open. You'll have to tell one of the guards in the morning or Mr. Cole, ' she said in a teasing voice to Misty.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.