Changes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by L.A. Wicker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Like before, this is an old story, but I thought you guys would like. I wanta thank everyone for the great comments on Chuck-E-Cheeze

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Size   Violence  

After the short 30-minute ride, the bus pulled up to the massive gate. 'Here we go sugar. You just stay by me and don't let them nasty-ass guards bother you.' Quita said giving Misty a small hug hoping that she would get a chance at her wonderful body before one of the hard-core dikes got her. 'As pretty as you be, I'm sure everybody goina want a piece of you're fine little ass, ' she smiled to Misty and couldn't help caressing under her short skirt. 'I might even give you a try!' She smiled again and saw a shocked look fill the young girls face.

'I've never done that before.' Misty replied gently pushing Quita's hand from under her skirt. 'Do all the girls in here do that?' Misty asked in a painful voice hoping she'd be pull with a girl that didn't.

Quita laughed at Misty. 'Honey if you can't get you any cock, a girl has to do whatever she can to get off!' She laughed more as she brushed Misty's hair from her pretty face. 'After you been in here awhile, you'll be a lickin' a hot cunt before you knows it, ' she laughed more as the bus pulled up to a large building and stopped. 'Here it is!' Quita said as she helped Misty stand up.

Cole stood and gave his tall body a good, long stretch. 'Ladies first, ' he smiled to Misty and Quita. He watched the tall girl and her short skirt, feeling blood rushing to his long, thick cock and couldn't remember the last time that any prisoner made him this hard. He knew he would have to insure that she would be safe from all the dikes, guards and the weekend parties at the warden's house.

'Ladies!' A young guard not too much older than Misty smiled as he held open the door to the processing center. 'How you been Quita?' He asked with a big smile. 'I have sure have missed you, ' he said with a sly grin on his face as he grabbed between his legs. 'This thing missed that wonderful mouth of yours, ' he smiled to her and got a good look at Misty. 'Oh my Lord!' He said as he looked over her body. 'Boy we sure are going to have fun with you, ' he said with a wink to Misty.

'Cole likes her, you better be careful.' Quita laughed at him. 'That little ol' thang missed me Jimmy?' She teased puckering her mouth as if she were sucking a cock. 'You get your twenty dollars and be sure to come see me, ' she laughed as they walked into the well-lit building.

Cole put two bags up on the counter; leaned against a far wall he pulled a cigarette from his shirt pocket and lit it as he watched Misty, enjoying how pretty she was. Her short, blonde hair was cut just to her delicate shoulders and two thick strands lie just across each of her soft, blue eyes. Her perky breast stood proud under her flimsy blouse, as her stiff nipples pushed against the soft fabric. Her hips, ass and long, slender legs looked like a dream come true.

'What you pretty ladies bring with you?' Jimmy asked as he pulled one the bags towards him and began to look through it. 'Holly shit!' He yelled out as he pulled out a small pair of sheer, pink panties and held them up. 'Look at this!' He yelled out. 'Is this here yours Quita?' He asked moving the soft fabric to his nose. 'Oh Lord!' He yelled sniffing in the wonderful scent of a woman.

Misty stood in shock as the guard sniffed her best pair of panties. She looked to Cole and hoped he'd stop this public display of her most private things. 'Those are mine!' She quickly said trying to grab them from the young guard.

He gave her little hand a hard slap with his. 'Girl, don't you ever try to take anything from me!' He yelled out watching Misty holding her hand.

Cole moved forward, giving Jimmy a hard shove into the wall behind him. 'Leave her stuff alone and just do your job!' He said pointing his finger in Jimmy's face. 'Hurry up. I don't want them missing supper. I bet nether of them has had a bite to eat in days, ' he added giving Misty a fast look.

'Damn Cole!' Jimmy said flexing his shoulder. 'You don't have to try and kill me for givin' these sexy things a little sniff, ' he laughed holding Misty's panties back to his nose and didn't see Cole's hand flying towards the back of his head.

'SLAP!'

'God damn it Cole!' Jimmy yelled drawing back his fist to the giant man. 'What the fuck? You got a hard cock for her or what?' He asked as he slowly lowered his hand before Cole killed him. Jimmy had seen Cole in a fight once and never wanted to be on the receiving end of his massive fists.

Cole looked to Jimmy. 'Boy! You get done now!' Cole ordered in a low voice as he grabbed Misty's bag. He quickly looked through it and handed it to her with a tiny smile. 'Look through hers and make it damn fast!' Cole said pointing to Jimmy. 'What size are you?' He asked in a low voice as he looked into Misty's beautiful eyes.

'A five, ' she replied looking into his hard, lonely eyes, wondering why someone as handsome as he was alone. She had never really thought of making love with an older man until now. Heat flowed through her body as she watched the tall man move behind the counter to get her two dresses.

Jimmy reached in a drawer and pulled out a handful rubber gloves and a tube of jell. 'Now comes the fun part, ' he smiled looking to Misty and couldn't wait to get his fingers inside her wonderful body.

Cole grabbed two gloves and the jell from him. 'Not today boy, ' he smiled when a disappointed look filled Jimmy's face. 'You're not touching her and spread the word, no one is to lay a finger on her or they answer to me!' Cole said in his low voice, but this time it was much colder than before. 'Let's go in there, ' he said to Misty pointing to the restroom.

'Cole it's my job to make sure none of these girls bring anything inside.' Jimmy said as his dreams of fingering the beautiful girl were fading away. He saw a cold look on the big man's face and knew he better just shut up now or he would be reassigned to a shit job for the rest of his life.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.