Mac
Chapter 6: Interlude

Copyright© 2007 by Scheeme

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Interlude - Mac's got the perfect job. He runs his own pornography business. He produces and directs, while his buddy Dave runs the cameras. They get to shoot the hottest women doing the most mindblowing sex scenes on the planet. Then everything changes. Note: The 'coercion' and 'reluctant' tags used are "in character" for a married couple who like to roleplay with sex games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Spanking  

I was in my office the next day, trying to find a job close to home that I could take. With Dave's departure from the company, I was far less selective about the projects. Whatever they wanted, that was fine with me as long as the checks came on time. A timid knock on the door startled me out of my reverie, and I called out.

"Come in, hon."

The door swing open and Mandy poked her head in, her long hair in braided pigtails.

"... You... wanted to see me, Mister Anderson?"

I grinned and winked. She winked back, but stayed in character.

"Yes, yes I did, Mandy. Come on in and have a seat."

Mandy did just that, and as she fully entered the door I could see her outfit. A tight white blouse with short sleeves clung to her upper body like a second skin. Her hips were accentuated by a plaid miniskirt, and she wore frilly white ankle-socks to go with her black Mary Jane shoes. She bounced as she walked, making it easy to see that her huge tits were without the encumbrance of a bra. She flounced her way to the chair in front of the desk, her pigtails bouncing merrily behind her. She took a dainty seat, and crossed her hands in her lap.

"Mandy, do you know why you're here today?"

Mandy blushed a little bit, and tucked her beautiful legs up under her chair.

"N... no sir, I don't. Did I... do something wrong?"

I grinned at her, then took a random stack of papers lying on my desk and held them towards her.

"Mandy, do you know what these might be?"

"No, Mister Anderson..." Mandy's eyes were wide as saucers.

"These, Mandy, are printouts of the chat sessions you've been using the school library computer for."

Mandy gasped and her tiny hand flew to her mouth.

"These have been collected by Miss Stover, the librarian, for the last two weeks. They provide some interesting reading, to be sure, but they are strictly against school policy... which I believe you're quite aware of, aren't you?"

Mandy just nodded, a shiver running through her body.

"Young lady, at this age I realize that you're going through a lot, but school is neither the time nor place to plan your... liaisons. And it appears, from these printouts, that you're currently... seeing... more than one young man. Many more, which is grossly in violation of the school conduct code. What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?"

"I... I don't know, Sir."

"You don't know? Mandy, are these printouts accurate? Have you really been having sexual intercourse with all these boys?"

Mandy looked at her fingers, fidgeting with the edge of her miniskirt. She nodded once, silent.

"Mandy! I... well, I'm shocked! Why would you do that, Mandy? You're one of our very best students, and have always been a perfect lady! And now, to be... having intercourse with all these boys?"

"Don't you mean fucking?" Mandy never looked up, and her voice was so low I almost hadn't heard her. I came to a full stop, and eyed her.

"What... what did you say, Mandy?"

"I said... 'Don't you mean fucking?'... Sir."

I gawked at her, and she finally looked up and met my eye. Her face was anything but contrite. Indeed, she wore a smile that was practically predatory.

"I haven't been having intercourse with any of those boys, Sir. They've been fucking me, though. Well and often, as often as I can manage it anyhow."

"Mandy!"

"What can I say, Sir? It's the truth. I can't seem to get enough of it, and I'm always left with a craving for more and more hard cock in my tight little pussy."

"Mandy, stop it this instant! I won't tolerate such language in this office!"

"Oh, but Sir... do you really want me to stop talking that way? Talking about all the teenaged hardons that I've let pound my tight little snatch? How they fucked me until I screamed out loud?"

"Of course I do, Mandy! This language is totally unacceptable!"

Mandy leaned forward in her chair, putting her elbows on her knees.

"No."

"I beg your pardon?"

"No, Sir, I won't stop talking this way. I won't stop talking about how I crave hard cock... how my mouth waters at the sight of one, and how I get so hot that I can't stand it and I literally start to beg to feel my cute little pussy getting rammed over and over by a huge cock. Do you know why I won't stop?"

I licked my lips, trying to control my breath.

"W... why?"

Mandy's smile broadened.

"Because I think you love to hear me say it. I bet your cock is hard as a rock right now, isn't it?"

"What? My... what did you say?"

"Your cock, Sir. Your pecker. Your cunt-crasher. Your fuckstick. I bet you're oozing yummy precum out the tip of your cock right now, aren't you, Sir?"

"What? Of course not, Mandy... You... you're a student of mine, and that's just... wrong."

Mandy sat back in her chair and threw her shoulders back, making her tits spring out in relief, her nipples hard as rocks atop her perfect curves. She also spread her legs, slowly, eyeing me all the while. She started to draw the hem of her skirt up with both hands, revealing more and more thigh, until finally it was pulled all the way up, and I could see her hairless pussy.

"Mandy!"

"What's wrong, Sir? Don't you like the view?"

"Mandy... whether... whether I like the view or... or not... doesn't matter. You're... you're a student..."

"Sir, I'm a senior this year... I was held back my Junior year... I'm 18... and I can do whatever I want... with whoever I want... And right now I want you, Mister Andrews."

With this pronouncement, she stood and started to unbutton her shirt.

"Now... now just a minute here, Mandy... I... Oh, Lord..."

Her shirt fell to the floor, and her massive tits jutted out from her chest in amazing fashion. She started to run her hands along the sides of them, pressing them together for effect, and giving me a pouty expression.

"Do you like them, Mister Anderson?"

"Mandy, I... this is highly inappropriate..."

"I'm sorry, Mister Anderson... I'm way out of line... would you like me to get my shirt back on?"

Mandy leaned forward and placed her hands on the edge of the desk, her long pigtails falling across her bare shoulders and a lustful expression on her face.

"Mandy... I..."

I licked my lips and cocked my hips to one side, relieving some of the pressure my straining erection was creating on the front of my pants. My actions didn't go unnoticed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.