Inward Spiral - Cover

Inward Spiral

Copyright© 2007 by Mr. Marvel

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Naruto dreams of being excepted by his village and wants to prove that he is indeed a hero. But forces conspire against him wanting to turn him into the ultimate weapon to serve their needs. Can he walk in the light or will he fall into darkness?

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fan Fiction   Humor   Harem  

Once upon a time, their lived a fox demon with nine tails, the Kyuubi no Kitsune. And he was so powerful that wherever he shook those tails, landslides and tsunamis would result. The suffering people gathered the great shinobi clans to fight this menace. Finally, risking his life one ninja was able to imprison its soul. Having defeated the demon, the brave shinobi died. That shinobi was the fourth Hokage, the fire shadow, champion of the Village Hidden in the Leaves.


The wailing cries of the small infant pierce the disturbing silence of the night. Black spiral markings, strange looking kanji's pulsated from the stomach of the small boy and once the markings faded from sight the seal had completed its job. A lone figure approaches the infant, its tattered clothing once a sign that showed he was a elite shinobi, a proud ninja of Konoha, now just a broken shell of a man. Thick red blood dripped down his face from several cuts and lacerations, his hair caked with mud and dry blood, which should have shown dark streaked silver. He stared down at the child, his eyes the color of coal, and as he watched the child cry for affection, silent tears of sadness and rage fell down his face. That same tear stung his eye and what should have been a normal left eye, but was replaced by eerily solid red eye with three commas around the pupil. This man was known as Copy-nin Hatake Kakashi, wielder of the Sharingan.

"Damn demon. So your still alive, well that's easily rectified." He spat out, not bothering to hide his contempt for the boy.

A deadly looking kunai appeared in his hand, poised over the small bundle, just waiting for the right instant to strike. After a moment it began it's decent towards the wailing blond child. The blade was blocked by the sudden appearance of a black staff, and he knew the owner of said staff, whom was to be feared at that moment. This was the personal weapon of the Third Hokage and doubled as his summons. Unbridled fury burned through his eyes, his knuckles turning white from the strain from holding the staff steady.

"What do you think your doing, Kakashi?" Sarutobi said.

The man known as Kakashi turned his head towards the older man, the madness in his eyes barely concealed.

"Simple, Hokage-sama, I'm finishing the job that sensei started and rid the land of this demon." Kakashi said in a lazy manner.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that to happen." And with that a squad of ANBU appeared, as if summoned with a mere thought.

"Hatake Kakashi, I am here by placing you under house arrest, until such time as your actions can be judged. You will not be allowed to do any missions, and you'll be visiting a therapist to determine your mental state. Take him to his house and make sure that he stays there." Sarutobi ordered.

The four-man squad took charge of their prisoner and disappeared in a puff of smoke. Sarutobi bent down, feeling all of his sixty-five years at the moment, and picked up the wailing infant, with said action caused the child to stop crying. The child opened his eyes and looked at the old man, then began to examining his rough snow white beard. The tiny child cooed and giggled, while playing with the old man's beard. Concern was etched on his face as he contemplated the boys' future, and while he was lost in thought, the impossible happened for the second time that day.

'What the hell?! When did this happen?' thought the old man.

Making sure that they were alone in the burnt out clearing, he teleported away in a swirl of leaves.


Later that night...

Jiraiya had entered the Hokage's office after receiving his sensei's summons. As soon as he was done here with the old man, he'd leave the village in order to mourn and heal after losing his greatest student. After losing Arashi, he felt rather hollow, as if someone had squeezed his heart in a vise grip. It was then that he noticed the crib in the corner of the room.

"So..." he started and didn't bother with the pleasantries on this visit.

"Fine, straight to the point then. I need you to perform a Binding Sealon the child in the crib." Sarutobi said, worry lines had sunken deeper into his face as he spoke each word.

"Please tell me your joking, right? What could you possible want me to bind on... ," Jiraiya looked in the crib at the child, "... an infant less than a few hours old?" he asked. Even for him, putting a binding seal on a kid, was rather unheard of.

Sarutobi steepled his hands together lost in thought for a moment and then proceeded to pull out his pipe from within his official robes. Making sure that the tobacco in his pipe was well lit he started to speak.

"Because of the attack from Kyuubi, the boys' bloodline has been activated. As of right now, if anyone found out about it, it would be leaked throughout the entire village before daybreak. It would also alert the enemies of the clan that this boy belongs to, both inside and outside of the village, that there is still a survivor. He would be in constant danger, just for that reason alone. So I need you to bind his bloodline-limit, and when he reaches a level were he can protect himself from his enemies, I'll tell him about his family, clan history, and give him his full inheritance." The Hokage said.

"What about the seal? Are you just going to leave it on and not tell him about it?" Jiraiya asked exasperated. He walked to the window watching as countless shinobi were repairing buildings and rescuing trapped people.

"No, when he becomes of age I'll have you undo the bindings. Around the age of fourteen at least. I just hope his mothers' bloodline doesn't activate between now and then, binding or no, it could kick in when we least expect it to." the old man said.

"Who were his parents?" Jiraiya asked curious to find two bloodlines in one child, which doesn't happen very often.

"I can't tell you and I hope no one else asks either. All of the birth records that go back five years have been destroyed during the attack on the hospital and surrounding buildings. Let's say for now that his parents died during the attack."

"So, what's the brats' name?" Jiraiya asked.

"Uzumaki Naruto." Sarutobi stated.

"Well I don't know of any Uzumaki clan ever being in Konoha. Sensei, there is a problem with the sealing ceremony." He hesitated.

"What kind of problem?" the old man asked, sounding startled.

"There are certain side effects to the sealing process." He turned back from the window to look his old sensei in the eyes.

"Because of the kids' age and the type of binding you want me to do, a few possibilities could occur. Such as; extreme clumsiness, little too no hand eye coordination, impaired intelligence, an inability to control the volume of his voice, or hell it could be a combination of a few of them together. And we won't find out till he gets older, it could affect his ability to become a ninja. Are you sure you still want to go through with this?" he asked.

"Unfortunately, we have very little options concerning this situation." The Hokage said sadly.

"Well, where do you want me to place the seal? On his stomach perhaps?" Jiraiya asked.

"No, definitely not there of all places." Sarutobi practically shouted.

"Eh? Why not?" came the response.

Rubbing the bridge of his nose, while puffing out small clouds of smoke from his pipe, wondering just how to broach the subject of such delicacy.

'Well plowing right on ahead seems to be working for me as of late, so here goes nothing... ' Sarutobi thought.

"You can't put the seal on his stomach, because theDeadDemonImprisonmentsealisalreadyoccupyingthearea." Sarutobi finished in a rush.

Jiraiya blinked for a few seconds trying to decode exactly what the old coot had just said and utterly failing.

"Mind repeating that? Cause I could have sworn you just said the little brat had the Dead Demon Imprisonment seal occupying the stomach area." He asked as his eyes narrowed on his old sensei.

"Yes, I did." Came the curt response.

"Whoa, isn't that just fucking peachy. So the kid is the Kyuubi container. You know the demons' chakra will severely screw up his chakra control. Damn this kid is going to have it rough." A truer statement couldn't have been said at the moment.


A few hours later, dawn is not far off...

Jiraiya had been working tirelessly throughout the dwindling night, preparing for the second sealing of the day.

'I can't believe I'm going through with this.' He thought as he finished drawing the seals that he needed.

As of now everything in the village was still chaotic, as people were still looking for family members, rubble being cleared away, and the wounded being carted off to medical treatment. Konoha hospital looked as if it had seen better days, so most of the wounded were taken to recently setup medical tents for treatment. Several buildings in the village looked similar, if not worse. Fortunately Jiraiya didn't have time to look at these proceedings and quickly finished drawing all of the seals and lit the ceremonial candles needed for the ritual. The room being used was 10 x 12 x 8 and completely painted white before he began. Now the room was covered, floor to ceiling, in archaic seals, strange kanji's, and not one bit was put to waste. A knock on the door alerted him that sensei was waiting with Naruto. He opened the door and looked at the sleeping child, blond wisps of hair covered his head and three whisker like birth marks covered both sides of his face.

"Good timing Sensei, I just completed the necessary seals, so we can begin the ritual whenever your ready." Jiraiya said, small blotches of ink covered his hands and a few sprinkles littered the front of his red vest.

"One moment please." Sarutobi asked and received a nod in response.

"Please forgive me Naruto, this needs to be done for your sake, as well as for the sake of this village. One day I hope you understand what I'm doing is only to protect you. I hope I'm there to explain it all to you, when that time comes." The old man whispered to the little bundle in his arms.

The Hokage handed the child off to his one time student and renowned 'Super Pervert' and left the room. Jiraiya set little Naruto down in the center of the room, in the focal point of the main seal array. Altogether the seals in the room number up to ninety, separate and extremely complex designs, all performing their own specific task and working simultaneously strengthening each other. In other words all of the seals were a work of a genius or a certifiable madman to reach such a level of perfection. Jiraiya stood off in his designated 'safety' area and smeared a small amount of his blood on the main seal so it would activate. He began to perform the hand seals needed, which were performed rapidly and almost seemed like a blur of movement. After four minutes of these hand seals, he finished the ritual.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.