Our Ordeal In Tumali
Chapter 23: Home and back?

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Home and back? - "You really are a cunning, conniving and unscrupulous bastard Ted Sullivan, I'm glad that I'm a civil servant at the Foreign Office and not a reporter on your staff. How could you be so cruel as to send two innocent young people to a country in the middle of nowhere knowing they will be raped and tortured? Sacrificing them to the god of money."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   First  

Nine weeks after our visit to the prison the major summoned us to his office. We'd been away for a week visiting with Allaice and JeanPaul again and seeing the forestry industry in her area. This time I didn't even ask for transport; just for permission to go there. Roger didn't object too much either especially as the non-physical link we had in the IT office was extended to outside with the exception that if I passed him on to another girl, he had to be linked to her. In any case I had largely recovered from my ordeal in prison, although there was still residual pain, and we were both much fitter now than when we came, thus the journey proved far less gruelling. Even being pregnant didn't seem to tire me too much and we easily made the journey to the forest huts on the first day.

"You can go home at the end of the week," the Major shocked me with his opening remark. "Peter Spencer was here while you were in Neambu and completed the negotiations for your release. You are a very valuable girl, Ellie. We obtained 3.2 million dollars worth of aid for you." I calculated that as being nearly 2 million pounds but I found out later the claim as to it being my value was somewhat of an exaggeration. The figure was correct but it really wasn't a ransom payment for me. When the aid agreement was signed, the following day General Cumu granted our pardon 'as a gesture of good will.' I was so overwhelmed that I cried and so did Roger. After six months we were going home, and yet there was going to be a good deal of sadness when we left too. Sumala didn't look too pleased and I gave him a hug knowing that I would miss him immensely. Several times I wondered if I could take him with me but I knew he would never be happy with the restrictions our society imposes on sex with women and he probably wouldn't survive our weather.

In the few days left, I tried to see as many of our friends as I could and to say good-bye. To each I promised to try and return but I had no way of knowing whether that would really be possible.

Through Riku I learned that no public announcement had been made of General Cumu's pardon and Peter Spencer had only been told the General would consider it now but was given no firm assurance. Our editor and the staff on Today's World probably wouldn't know of our release. I decided, and Roger finally agreed, that we would just walk in on them the day after we arrived back. Hence we sent in a report of our trip to Neambu as normal and then lied by saying we were going to a remote area and would be out of contact for a week.

Roger was very quiet on the flight home but I managed to get him to talk while the film was being shown. "I will miss being with you Ellie. A few months ago I would have been glad to have gone home without you but now I'm not looking forward to living alone and not having you there beside me."

"Or Riku or Sanle or one of the other girls," I smiled at him and held his hand.

"Yes, them too but you were the one that was always there. I know I'm a weak spirited person and I don't have the strength of Suma but you looked after me. Sometimes I know I thought of you as a real bitch dragging me around, making me do things I didn't want to do but afterwards, there was the caring you; the woman who tried to protect me and allowed me to make love to her. I shall miss all that Ellie, miss it so much." I could see he was nearly in tears.

After waiting a little while to see if he would go on and ask what I knew was on his mind, I took the initiative. "Roger, you will spend the weekend with me and as we are not at work, we will live under Tumalian rules as far as possible and then on Monday we will go into the office together.

As it turned out, there was a lot to do to put my place in order, to get supplies and generally air out and clean the place after such a long absence but I did let him fuck me when we had 'free' time and we slept together in my small bed. I knew I liked Roger but it was more akin to having a baby boy to look after and to me that wasn't love. "But will love come in time?" I asked myself as I lay with him cradled in my arms. There was no immediate answer to that question.

Monday came and Roger looked appalled when I put on my Tumali dress. "You can't go out like that! Not here," he yelled but I ignored his protestations. It was early October and still quite warm but I put a light shawl around my shoulders to cover my indecency and made Roger wear his shorts and gaudy shirt. At the last minute I remembered my colourful, oversized hat. In London though, amid the other tourists, our appearance hardly rated a second look. Poor Roger was shaking a little especially as he'd perceived I was planning something and wouldn't let him in on it. By ten o'clock when I knew the office would be in full swing, I dragged him into the reception area. Rebecca gasped and greeted us and was about to announce our arrival when I told her to keep quiet. Slipping off my shawl so my tits were on show with the bluestone nestling prominently between them, I pulled out the chain cuffs and the strap I begged the Major to be allowed to keep and fastened Roger to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.