Our Ordeal In Tumali - Cover

Our Ordeal In Tumali

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 21: Roger deflowers a virgin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Roger deflowers a virgin - "You really are a cunning, conniving and unscrupulous bastard Ted Sullivan, I'm glad that I'm a civil servant at the Foreign Office and not a reporter on your staff. How could you be so cruel as to send two innocent young people to a country in the middle of nowhere knowing they will be raped and tortured? Sacrificing them to the god of money."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   First  

"Hi all of ya," Pelo, a woman I knew from a previous visit as being the 'mother' in charge of the girls' home greeted us. We were sitting at a table outside Riku's the community house and had just finished eating. "Ellie, one of my girls, Waunu, is due to become a woman in a few days and has asked that Roger be the one to perform the ceremony and in fact she wishes to be linked to him for a few days until she is likely to be pregnant. Would you allow that? Is it possible?"

I turned to Riku sitting across the table from me. "She wants a light baby like Sanle? I can give permission for her to use Roger but if they are linked for more than a night, she would have to be with him at work or we would have to give him time off, and that might not be allowed."

"You could send him on an assignment to find out how girls become women here. In fact that could work out quite well. We have three more work days and then a two day holiday. We could send him on the evening before the last working day and she could have him for three days in a row with no work problems. If she's fertile, that should be long enough."

"How would you feel about going on an outside assignment on your own Roger?" Since Sanle I knew he'd had a number of different girls but he'd never had a virgin. I saw him hesitate and made his mind up for him. He seemed to expect that. "Yes, if we can work out details, he'll do it." Roger's eyes opened wide and the three of us women laughed.

"Perhaps he should also compare the way he makes the girl a woman to how it is done to most girls," Riku suggested. "There'll be a good deal of difference because of the chain. If she wants, Waunu will have him for her exclusive use whereas other girls are inseminated three times by different men without a break that first time and several men will have her on the following days. She may not be able to choose who does it although quite often she arranges a boy she likes to do the deed."

"That will work out fine too," Pelo confirmed, "There's another girl due at about the same time and I doubt she is pretty enough for the government people to want her. I'll let people know so they will witness it on Wednesday evening, Thursday is a school day for her but she can drag him along and show him to her friends, and I expect the teacher will get him talking to the classes. Friday and Saturday are holidays and she can release him for work on Sunday. I'll arrange for the other girl to become a woman on Saturday."

Chaining Roger to Riku I went with Pelo to the girls' home and was introduced to Waunu. Sanle was with her and it was obvious they were friends and had discussed Roger. Sanle greeted me and patted her stomach. "I'm over a week late so I guess Roger's baby has started growing." Her face lit up with the huge smile so characteristic of Tumalians. I gave her a hug and then one to Waunu. The girl was shorter and plumper than Sanle and already had a more motherly appearance. "She'll do nicely for Roger," I thought, "He always seems to be more in tune with the less outwardly attractive girls; the model types. Perhaps that is why he is attracted to Riku — and me!"

"Waunu, and you too Pelo, has Sanle told you about Roger's shyness?" They both indicated that she had, "Well I suggest that you keep the number of witnesses to the very minimum otherwise he might fail to perform."

"Don't worry, Ellie," Sanle exclaimed, "I kept some of Wyche's cream from the festival. He'll perform all night!"

Roger guessed I'd something up my sleeve when I chained him to me as we left Government House after work on Wednesday. I hadn't done that for ages. He was even more perplexed when we called at a stall and I bought enough savoury filled flatbread for two people and put them in his pack. Knowing I wouldn't tell him anything, he asked Riku but she could honestly say, "I don't know either Roger. Ellie hasn't planned anything with me." I think he began to have some idea when Waunu met us and I introduced her to him. Fortunately after the initial shock he seemed to take a liking to her and didn't demure when a few hundred yards further on I clipped his chain to her left wrist. "He's all yours," I told her, "But make sure he keeps his prick in his trousers until later!"

It was nearly 7:30 when Waunu led him into 'our' community hut. "You two get along okay?" I asked and Roger nodded and surprisingly added, "Thanks." They'd sat in the park and talked while they ate their flatbread and then petted for a while.

The reception he had at the neighbouring community house where Waunu had been given a bed, was less pleasant, almost hostile. I know it brought back memories of the festival and his dealings with the marauders but this time there was no Sanle to protect him. Waunu being much younger, had no experience in dealing with the adolescent boys who mocked them both. Roger was in tears again and Waunu had wet eyes. I didn't want to interfere but in the end I soundly berated the boys until they turned on me but with Sumala and other adults from the house by my side, there was never likely to be any trouble. However, as they moved away, one of them called back, "If your boyfriend can have our girl, we should be able to have his."

"Later," I laughed and then realised I had given them an open invitation to fuck me. Sumala's arm wrapped around my shoulders and I knew that was to let them know that I was his for the time being and that I was under his protection. We ignored the three teenagers while we prepared the bed for Waunu's nuptials. I wondered if it was normal, but a fairly large crowd gathered around the bed, Pelo explained, "It's your white boyfriend, they're curious to see how he performs." I hoped Roger didn't hear that otherwise it would put even more pressure on him.

"I thought you didn't allow children to witness these events?" I queried after seeing a young girl standing close to the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.