Our Ordeal In Tumali - Cover

Our Ordeal In Tumali

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 19: Mummy Boy Camp welcome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Mummy Boy Camp welcome - "You really are a cunning, conniving and unscrupulous bastard Ted Sullivan, I'm glad that I'm a civil servant at the Foreign Office and not a reporter on your staff. How could you be so cruel as to send two innocent young people to a country in the middle of nowhere knowing they will be raped and tortured? Sacrificing them to the god of money."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   First  

Obviously our arrival had been witnessed because we'd hardly reached the gates before they opened and two armed guards escorted us to an office in the main building where a burly Tumalian greeted us with a surprisingly friendly smile. "So you are the ones who wanted to sample the delights of our camp. I'm Captain Quaro." He extended his hand in Sumala's direction but I stepped forward and shook it.

"Elaine Eves, and no, we didn't wish to come here but the Major had other ideas."

"Same difference," he grinned. I introduced the others more or less to let him know I was in charge and he began to accept that. He went on to explain some of the rules which basically allowed us to have sex with anyone, and they with us, provided it didn't interfere with working and it wasn't allowed in various other areas. Much like the rules for women in the rest of Tumali. For the next few days I was to be considered as a being man and used as though my vagina didn't exist. "I'll get a girl to show you to your dormitory and give you a tour of the place and then bring you back here so I can sample the delights of a white boy's arse before dinner and I've no doubt my sergeant will wish to sample yours Miss Ellie. After dinner you will be given the standard welcome and at bedtime, I expect you'll have plenty of offers of sleeping partners. You Ellie, will be expected to suck prick and take them up your arse, the two men, will have to do the same but can also ask others to reciprocate. You can do it with each other too. There are plenty of lubricants available although most of the inmates don't need them now but you are allowed to ask for lubrication to be used. During the daytimes, the Major has ordered that you are allowed to visit freely with the various work groups and interview and photograph them."

We were dismissed and a 'girl', a feminine looking boy wearing a skirt and false breasts showed us around and we were able to stow our packs in a dormitory. "What did the Captain mean when he said we'd be given the standard welcome?" I asked sensing from the way the words had been spoken, that it would not just be a speech of introduction.

"I'm sorry," our guide said, "If he didn't tell you, then I hadn't better tell you either. I get spanked enough as it is." He lifted his skirt and showed us a well reddened bum. "All us girls get spanked before being fucked but we don't mind most of the time except when the Captain uses the strap or cane as punishment." We all now realised some pain, besides being fucked in the bottom, would be involved. Roger started to shake, and I squeezed his hand tightly to show my support but there was little enough I could do.

The Captain and two other men were waiting for us when we returned to his office. "Here they are men. Three newbies ready for our pleasure, two of them seem to be arse virgins. Strip off then and get ready. Did the girl give you some cream?"

"Yes sir," I answered and produced it from my handbag.

"Okay bluestone boss lady, get them to bend over my desk and put some around their holes and on our pricks." Roger stood shaking and I half expected him for pass out but he didn't and I gently pushed him over the desk. The pricks on the men were quite normal for Tumalian men, and indeed were slightly smaller than Sumala's so I wasn't too concerned although I knew they wouldn't be as gentle with me as he was. Being still linked to Roger made it a little awkward but the men soon realised they had to come to me to have their prick treated.

"Girls get spanked before fucking."

"Typical of this country," I thought, "We get raped and beaten and the men get the pleasure." It therefore came as a surprise when Captain Quaro put his left hand on Roger's back and brought his right hand down hard on his arse. It was a surprise for Roger too and he screamed at the top of his voice. At the third hard slap, much to the amazement of the three men, he passed out. "His body cannot take any pain sir," I pointed out, "He cannot help it sir so please don't punish him further." Roger woke up but the captain's hand didn't let him rise up.

I watched as he pushed his prick into the brown hole and moaned when he couldn't enter. "Pull his bum cheeks apart Ellie," he ordered. I did so and tried to encourage Roger to open up but he was shaking so much that I feared he might pass out again. Eventually the captain gained an entrance and started to fuck properly. I could see Sumala was already impaled and then my turn came. In a way I was glad I'd had in that way before and knew what to expect and was able to relax enough to make it almost enjoyable. I took the sergeant quietly and even tried to push against him a little. Roger though, cried and bawled the whole time. The captain was disgusted and brought his hand down on Roger's arse again. "You will wear her skirt little baby girl," he seethed, "She can wear your shorts." Fortunately there was no rule that we had to suck them clean afterwards. I found out later there had been disease problems some years previously and now there were a supply of tissues always on hand for that purpose.

Our guide was again summoned to take us to the lounge and to find Roger a padded, flesh coloured bra. I tried to uplift his spirits a little but I wasn't too successful. "How was it with you Suma? I saw you had an erection afterwards."

"Could have been worse. His prick kept hitting my prostate so that caused me to get a hard-on and almost to shoot my load. I suppose I can now see why some men might like it but I still prefer a girl's cunt."

'Our girl' introduced us to a number of men who questioned me about our being there, how we coped with being chained together, and life in England until a bell summoned us to dinner. We were surprised they made no attempt to fuck us but we rightly guessed, that would wait until after our welcome.

At the end of the meal the captain called for silence and addressed every one. "Ladies," (I could see others dressed as girls) and gentlemen, we have three visitors sent by our government on a fact finding mission to the Mummy Boy Camp. Two are from England and the other is a Tumalian who is here to guide them on our customs, not that he knows much of the customs in this camp. [Laughter] One of the English is a real woman, Ellie, but she is to be treated like a man and in fact, she is in charge of the other two. She has bluestone status so she is above most of you in rank. You are to respect her. Her companion, Roger, as you can see from his dress, is a mummy's boy and a very timid one at that. I have already found out that she falls asleep at the slightest pain so you may have to be a little careful in what you do with her. Major Entembe has ordered that Ellie and Roger be kept chained together at all times so we must work around that and make allowances for the fact that they must be together. For two full days they are to experience life here in the same way as you, except they will not be assigned work schedules. Instead they will visit and see what you do. Feel free to answer factual questions but don't become embroiled in arguments concerning the ethics of our government. Tell them about your work, your lives here and your lovers and of course they will be living in the community with you. Treat them as you do each other."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.