Our Ordeal In Tumali - Cover

Our Ordeal In Tumali

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 14: My pregnancy confirmed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: My pregnancy confirmed - "You really are a cunning, conniving and unscrupulous bastard Ted Sullivan, I'm glad that I'm a civil servant at the Foreign Office and not a reporter on your staff. How could you be so cruel as to send two innocent young people to a country in the middle of nowhere knowing they will be raped and tortured? Sacrificing them to the god of money."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   First  

Our bed in Government House was much softer than the one in which I'd spent the previous two nights and yet I couldn't sleep. Roger lay alongside me and even though he faced away from me, I knew that he too was awake. He'd been quiet all day and had said almost nothing about what happened between him and Sanle after we'd left them. Sumala was in his own room, or at least I supposed that he was. Even after a day of rest my cunt was far too sore to think about having him fuck me that night. I hardly dared to wipe myself let alone take his prick inside me. I think he understood and just lay with me in my bed the last night at the community house. I wondered if N'Boro was in a similar state or whether she was more used to being gang-banged. Yes, that was the right term for it. One fuck after another with little time to recover between them. Wyche's ointment certainly worked and I'd had more orgasms in one evening than I had ever thought possible but now I was paying the price. Oh God, was my cunt sore. I wanted to rub it but it was too tender even for that even with the copious amounts of cream I'd applied. Roger looked really disgusted with me when he watched and almost smirked when I winced each time I touched my clit. Even after losing his virginity, he still had a 'holier than thou' attitude towards me. "Will he ever lose his inhibitions?" I wondered. Perhaps it was just a man thing whereby he could fuck any girl he wanted, but girls had to remain chaste.

My thoughts were disturbed when I heard him give a little sob and I guessed his mind was reliving the events of the other day. "What happened to make him so sad? I thought he enjoyed being with Sanle." More sobs. I went into mother mode and turned him to face me. "Didn't you want to leave Sanle and come back here?" I asked quietly. No answer. "Did she overdo it?" I'd seen his prick and noticed it was rather red but not as raw as it had been yesterday. No answer. Putting my arms around him and pulling him close to my breasts, I let him cry on my shoulder until I felt his tears trickling down my neck. Gently I pushed him away and kissed his forehead. "Roger," I tried to sound stern. "Tell me what happened yesterday. You've been told what happened to me and although you think I'm a slut, you know what I did and although I'm very sore, I don't regret it. You've kept what happened to you bottled up inside yourself and it's upsetting you. Whatever you did cannot be worse than what I did. Did Sanle offend you? Did she act like a slut too?"

I was about to give up on getting an answer when he lifted his head. "No, it wasn't Sanle. Yes, she did act sluttishly but I knew the reason why she was doing it and I enjoyed fucking her especially after she'd put that stuff on me. I almost couldn't help myself and it seemed that my prick was controlling my mind. No it wasn't that." There was a long pause before he continued. "Ellie, I know my prick is small even compared with some white people but they needn't have poked fun at me like that. Not in front of her."

"Who Roger?"

"Those young fellows with painted bodies, the ones you called the marauders." Another long pause during which I wished I had the ability to read his mind. "We stayed around the square a little while after you left and then started back. I knew Sanle really wanted another session with me but after what Wyche said, was trying to wait as long as she could. We'd hardly left the square when we came across a group of those youths getting ready to go into the park. "What are you doing with that white wimp Sanle? You need a man with a proper prick. He'll pass out halfway through a fuck. That tiny little grub won't satisfy a woman like you." They taunted me and I cringed and almost hid behind Sanle. I felt like I was really a sissy, hiding behind a girl when I should have been standing in front of her and doing my best to offer protection but I couldn't seem to help myself. It was she that protected me and laughed at them. "I can have pricks like yours any time but this one can't get away," she showed them the chain, "And I've only got him for a short while so I'm going to make the most of him. You go into the park and have your fun with the others. You might even get to try out a white cunt. Ellie's there." They continued to make disparaging remarks about me and boasted of what they would do to you and I suppose that upset me too. I didn't like them talking about you like you were just a slut anyone could have at anytime. Sanle fielded their remarks with comments and jokes of her own and eventually we got passed them and back to the house."

I didn't have any knowledge of other white pricks so I had no idea if Roger's was considered small at home. All the other pricks I'd seen were Tumalian and they were indeed larger but I thought that was just a racial thing. "I'll have to let him fuck me soon," I said to myself just to boost his ego a little, "But not tonight. I'm too sore and his prick looks exhausted." Out loud I asked, "You had a good time with Sanle when you got her to bed — or she got you?"

"Yes, I suppose so. We did it for a long while and I came more than I'd ever done before and it remained hard for hours until it was almost too sore to use and I had to put some lotion stuff she had on it to soothe it a bit."

"She didn't complain it was too small?"

"No. She seemed to like it but I don't know if it was just because I might give her a white baby."

"Roger," I spoke very quietly, "You know that I don't have any experience with white men but one thing I have noticed since being here is that while the Tumalian pricks hang down and look very big, when they're hard, they don't get all that much bigger. You, on the other hand, grow considerably in length and girth. Even though the black pricks that I've experienced were larger when hard, they aren't that much bigger than yours. Don't put yourself down over its size." What I'd said was perhaps an exaggeration but I hoped it would quell some of his fears and doubts about his performance. Sanle had undoubtedly been enjoying herself when I'd seen him fucking her on the first evening and again last night when she tried to extract the last of his sperm before he had to come back. For a while I lay alongside him and cradled his head to my breasts.

Despite being extremely tired I couldn't get to sleep. It had been a bad day. Everyone seemed worn out and just a bit edgy. I'd hardly entered the office when one of the lads came and said, "You were really into it at the festival. I certainly enjoyed you. Maybe we can do it again after work?" To my horror he was one of the marauders! I hadn't recognised him with his body paint or perhaps, by the time it was his turn, I was past bothering with who was in me.

Riku emailed Ted our editor to ask him to send me a couple of tubes of sunblock. <You better send a pic of her tits so I can see if she really needs it> came the reply. That annoyed me as he'd already seen plenty of photos of me naked and being whipped and I was convinced that he was instrumental in my being there in the first place. Roger took a pic and enhanced it to show the redness and the peeling skin. Finally Ted agreed to send some.

I contacted Shelumba to see if the Major would allow us to visit the French girl. He'd taken the day off supposedly to visit one of the military outposts. For most of the day we rather lethargically worked on our diary/reports of the festival. Several times I had to return to the room to put more cream on my sore cunt. Roger of course had to be with me and he showed his distain for my suffering; his prick, while rather pink, was tender and sensitive rather than sore and it immediately became erect when I put a little cream on it. Now he was the one to start crying! Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

A week later the three of us were called into the Major's office. We'd spent the time visiting a leather worker's shop and a hydroplant, which were interesting but not so unusual. I did ask Roger to fuck me two nights later and then on the following nights, I had him before Sumala had his turn. By then I had almost forgotten about my request to visit Allaice, the French girl.

"Sit down please," the Major smiled as he indicated the seats in front of his desk but I had an uneasy feeling there was a smirk behind the smile. I wondered if there would be another ordeal to undergo. "I have considered your request and am inclined to agree to it... but with certain reservations and safeguards."

"Here it comes," I thought and I wasn't wrong.

"How long would it take you to get there Sumala?" he asked.

"On my own and if I was fully fit, I would get there in a day easily. With these two, we would only make it in one day if we had transport to the Negretti Pass, quicker still if we get a lift on the transport road but that is a lengthy tortuous journey which goes the long way round."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.