Our Ordeal In Tumali - Cover

Our Ordeal In Tumali

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 12: Raped

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Raped - "You really are a cunning, conniving and unscrupulous bastard Ted Sullivan, I'm glad that I'm a civil servant at the Foreign Office and not a reporter on your staff. How could you be so cruel as to send two innocent young people to a country in the middle of nowhere knowing they will be raped and tortured? Sacrificing them to the god of money."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   First  

We spent much of the remainder of the day, re-working Roger's report into a draft article for the magazine. I felt we needed more background information on the life style of those who lived in the community and those who had houses of their own. Sumala's knowledge provided some of the answers but always they were from a man's point of view. "What would if be like if I had gone instead of Roger? Would one man have picked me out and taken me for the night or would I have to submit to the attentions of many of them?" These and other thoughts ran through my head and made my vaginal juices flow uncomfortably. I thought I'd better ask Riku as well but she was busy.

The Major sent for me late in the afternoon and invited me to dine with him that evening. Roger had to tag along of course and, for the first time, he was included in the conversation. It was mainly about his experiences of the previous night. In front of the Major he was rather shy and reticent so I had to prompt for information he'd given in his report. Tzarma could see the thoughts of what Roger had done and what might have happened if I had been there, were arousing me again.

We retired to his room. "I believe you can now lie on you back and be fucked?" he stated a question.

"Yes, but I still have to be a little careful otherwise I'll open the welts and Nurse Muniba will reprimand me again."

"I'll be careful enough." For the first time since my caning he took me in the normal way and after the previous conversations I enjoyed him and climaxed readily. I didn't care that Roger was watching and was mentally calling me a slut. Or perhaps after last night, he wasn't? Perhaps now that he was no longer a virgin, he wouldn't consider me a whore?

After Tzarma had come and I'd done the routine cleaning we lay together. "Our talk at the dinner table turned you on didn't it Ellie?" I admitted that it did. "Were you wishing that you had gone as well?"

"Yes and no. I'm not sure. I wouldn't have minded going as an observer and talking to the girls there but I'm not sure that I would wish to be part of the community and under their rules. It would be nice to get some more background info though."

The Major was quiet for a long time and I had an uneasy feeling that he was going to make me experience the life there as it was. I was right. "Ellie, you came here to get first hand experience of our life and I see it as part of my job to make sure you get it. However, I know that if I just sent you to live in a community house, because you are white and therefore different, every man in the whole community would want to have you. You would be fucked continuously and that would not give you the right experience of our life. Most girls do not get fucked more than three times in a night, more likely it is once. The other thing I have to consider is your back. I do know that most men would be considerate at least until they got carried away, like I gather Suma did, and then you could end up with an infection or worse especially as the beds there might not be as clean as this one."

I had to wait for the longest time for him to pass sentence. It was almost as bad as waiting for the judges to give their verdict. "Tomorrow after work, you will physically chain yourself to Roger again and go with Riku. Sumala will go with you to give you a little protection but he won't stop any of the men doing what they have a right to do. No one will touch you while you are chained to Roger but they will expect the two of you to fuck. When you get inside the building, you may transfer the chain from your wrist to Riku's or any other girl you wish. He must remain chained to a girl the whole time and be in her charge, but it doesn't have to be the same one all the time. Once you are free of the chain, you are free to be fucked by any male but to prevent a stampede I will ask Suma to spin the bottle or use some other random method of choosing three men to service you. You will not know who it is until they take you to your bed. The last one will spend the night with you but will leave when the curfew ends in the morning and then you can choose one out of those around you to fuck you until breakfast. During the day, which is a holiday, you can go with Sumala and any others, to the festivities. On your return Sumala will again arrange for three more to fuck you until the curfew. All three of you must return here for breakfast before work on the following morning. I may change the rules slightly when I've thought them over a little more and discussed them with Riku and Sumala but that's the basic plan."

Slowly the ramifications of what he said began to sink in. We were going live in the community house for three nights and I would be fucked by at least ten men — or I could leave the chain to Roger on and just have him. I was beginning to feel fewer objections to him fucking me but he could do that any time I let him. But could I be so adventurous as to allow myself to throw myself to any man, old or young, ugly or handsome, that was chosen by chance?

When I discussed it with Sumala he was adamant that I let myself go. "I will be there and if it looks likes you are suffering too much, I'll use my position as your official protector and step in but you need to experience a few more pricks than mine and the Major's. You're probably pregnant now anyway so 'play the field' I think your English expression is."

Roger was also keen to sleep with Riku again but next day when I spoke to her out of Roger's earshot, she said, "Yes, do that and then I will pass him on to another young girl who is desperate to have a white baby and she's due to have her knickers removed tomorrow."

"Sanle?" She nodded.

The day dragged and like Fridays at home, people started to pack up a little earlier than usual and sat around talking and teasing me as to what might happen to me both in the community and at the festival but in the end work finished and we set off. I'd packed a small bag with our stuff and made Roger carry it. He didn't seem to mind and I think he was trying to impress Riku.

"Should we get any food or anything on the way?" I asked Riku, "There'll be three extra to feed tonight and tomorrow."

"That would be appreciated. No one would say anything if you didn't but we are a fairly poor community. I earn more than any of the others and the younger girls bring in an income from their babies but we've quite a few older men and women too. All try and contribute either in goods or by the work they do. Don't try to pay anyone in the community, they would take it as an insult. Perhaps some meat like I bought when I took Roger. Meat is relatively expensive here although by your standards, it is extremely cheap."

In the end we bought a large piece of local deer meat that Riku said would make it seem like a real festival and which did indeed caused the cooks to give us a hug. Unfortunately one hugged a bit too hard and I involuntarily gave a little cry. The woman apologised and told me to remove my blouse so she could see if she'd done any damage. I think she really only wanted to see what my back looked like. Before long my skirt was lifted and everyone was examining my arse as well.

Again this strange dichotomy. While I was at the whipping post they probably cheered, now they were concerned for my well-being. Normally now I could sit and lie without too much discomfort provided the seat was soft, but the welts were still ridged and showed clearly red with yellow- purple bruising around them.

For the time being I kept Roger chained to me so I wouldn't be interfered with while I was introduced to various people. The fact that he was chained to me and had to do my bidding seemed to amuse them although apparently it was different when he was chained to Riku during the last visit. Riku was an older woman and in a known position of authority whereas little was known of me except that I had a bluestone and I'd taken my whipping without passing out. To safeguard my position, I knew I would have to act like I was the boss in our relationship.

A younger girl wearing knickers I rightly guessed was Sanle, kept close to us throughout our little tour but she didn't introduce herself. Sumala kept with us too although I noticed he kept looking at the girls cleaning the tables. A twinge of jealousy went through me but I dismissed it as he wasn't really a true boyfriend and I was going to be fucked anyway.

Upstairs, Riku showed me the bed I would use and I made Roger put our stuff away before I released him to Riku who promptly called Sanle over and fastened the chain to her. Her smile lit up the whole room and she hugged and kissed Riku and then me. Seconds later she dragged Roger to her bed and it wasn't long after his 'white moons' were bobbing up and down. A look of disappointment crossed Riku's face and I murmured, "There'll be other times," and she nodded. "The dust has got into my sores again and they are beginning to irritate me so I'll have a quick shower and come down and help with the preparations," I told Riku. I didn't want to be seen shirking whilst everyone else was busily getting the preparations under way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.