Our Ordeal In Tumali
Chapter 6: Sentenced

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sentenced - "You really are a cunning, conniving and unscrupulous bastard Ted Sullivan, I'm glad that I'm a civil servant at the Foreign Office and not a reporter on your staff. How could you be so cruel as to send two innocent young people to a country in the middle of nowhere knowing they will be raped and tortured? Sacrificing them to the god of money."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   First  

"You really are a whore underneath that innocent façade," Roger spat at me as soon as we were alone. "You're nothing but a dirty little whore who has been prick teasing me all this time."

For a while I did not know how to answer. It was now so obvious that he had desired me for a long while and had been too shy to even ask for a kiss. "Roger," I started quietly, "Roger, you may well be right in that I am a secret whore but that is something I have only just found out. At first I gave myself to him in the hope of getting an easement of our punishment for tomorrow but after we got going, I really wanted him and wanted him so badly. I'm a woman Roger and I only really found that out such a short while ago. As for being a prick tease, when have I ever given you the smallest hint that I would take you in my body? Never. Maybe that will change. I don't know." He resisted my attempts to cuddle him and I lay there wondering if it was really the fucking that upset him or my taking over as the one in charge or perhaps his feelings of failure and inadequacy at his inability to protect me.

It was after five by the bedroom clock when Tzarma returned. Roger and I had hardly spoken except when he needed to find a toilet. Tzarma beamed a smile when he came in saw me lying on my back. Roger immediately slid off the bed and turned his head to the wall. "Are you sore there?" Tzarma asked as his hand cupped my cunt.

"A little."

"Get the nurse to give you some lotion. I'm lifting the ban on others having you from the day after tomorrow. I should have inseminated you again by then and my sperm should be well established and hopefully you will be ensconced in your room here." He took less time over the preliminaries this time and soon his prick was fully embedded in my cunt and with my juices flowing well I was able to match each of his thrusts. This time I noisily orgasmed long before he did and was well on the way to a second when he stopped and pulsed his second load into me, 'to make sure it all stays in the right place' he informed me. This time he offered his soft prick to my lips. I could see and smell our combined juices on it and hesitated. "Get used to it Elaine, you'll have to do it almost every time you are fucked."

"It can't be worse than Zulam's," I told myself and gingerly started sucking it. Gradually more went into my mouth and when I was ordered to lick his balls, I did so and was surprised when his cock started to harden again. Knowing that Roger was surreptitiously watching, I put on more of a show than necessary just to annoy him and confirm his statement that I was a whore.

We were treated to dinner in the cafeteria again and this time it was crowded, mainly men but a good smattering of women too, all dressed albeit scantily. Many stared at us but still I didn't know if it was because of our nakedness or the whiteness of our skins or my blonde hair. Two of the bluestone women I recognised from the plane came in and did a double take when they saw me. "Congratulations, you've made it up the ranks extraordinarily quickly," one said as she planted a kiss on my cheek and then gave Tzarma a knowing look, "I'm Uvala and this is Culmin." We exchanged pleasantries for a few moments and then they went to collect their meal.

Two guards were detailed escort us back to prison and by then it was dark and cold enough to raise goosebumps on my skin but it wasn't far and I insisted that Roger held my hand. At one time I wore a cross around my neck but the sensation of the bluestone bouncing on my naked cold breasts — sorry tits — was quite different and made me notice them even more. Fortunately it was too dark for our escorts to notice.

Sumala lay face down on his bed when we arrived. His back and buttocks were a dreadful sight and once again I wondered just how badly we would be punished. He looked up as we entered and tried to smile but his face was distorted with the pain. "How can they justify such barbarism," I commented to Roger and he seemed as upset as I was. "We must put that in our writing."

"And get ourselves a similar whipping," Roger replied sourly. I knew he was still hurting from the earlier events.

Nurse Muniba came to treat Sumala again soon after and I asked her if it was common to whip a person as badly as this. "No," she answered carefully, "It is rare for a court to order so many strokes but it was his third time and he did hurt the other man rather badly too. Unfortunately the man wielding the whip was a friend of the injured man and so Sumala got it rather harder than normal. I've put in a complaint to the court but I doubt it will do any good." A few minutes later, she stopped applying the salve and asked, "How was your day? You were away a long while and you come back with a bluestone badge. It can't have been too bad."

I wanted to tell her but I was almost too shy to. "I've to ask you for some lotion for..."

"You did it!" she exclaimed, "And with one of the top men too I guess. Are you free for everyone now?"

"She's a whore!"

"There's no such thing as a whore in this country Roger. Our purpose here is to produce babies. There is no choice. It is the only export we have and the only thing that keeps us in a reasonable standard of living. Don't ever forget that Roger." Muniba's voice showed her contempt for his words. "I doubt that she had much choice and if she enjoyed it, so much the better. Most women do. In any case I advise you not to take your bad feelings out on her; while she wears that badge of authority, she could demand the sergeant loan her a strap to put across your arse." Roger looked suitably shocked and I hadn't realised I had so much power over him now. I didn't intend using it that way, but the threat might come in useful.

"You didn't say if you are free for any man now? Though I doubt this one will be wish to poke you through the bars anytime soon, will you Sumala?"

"Maybe later," he groaned. We could tell he was trying to put a brave face on his pain and I unwittingly contrasted his stoicism with Roger's.

"Not for another couple of days. Major Entembe seems to want his sperm to inseminate me. He wants me to have his baby. Oh what will I do when I get back? How will I live it down?" My voice broke and I lost the bravado I'd experienced with Tzarma. I sat on the bed and cried. To my surprise Roger sat close beside me and gave me a left-handed hug.

"If we write about it like we're supposed to, then everyone will know and hopefully they'll understand."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.