Around The World
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2007 by Swabby

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is about a man that sails a boat singlehanded around the world. Unfortunately most of the people of the world die during his voyage so it becomes a survival story. Very little sex. Some romance.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse  

Author's Note: Trinidad used to belong to Great Britain. Chaguaramas, Trinidad has a quirky historical significance. At the start of World War II the U.S. was giving a lot of destroyers and planes to Great Britain to help them against the Germans. The U.S. had a major concern that Germany might get a foothold in South America so the US was deeded Chaguaramas by Britain to build a forward naval and army base.

Buildings were erected, piers put in and fuel and ammo bunkers were constructed in a few short months. The most controversial thing done was to evict the people living there. People were given just weeks to relocate.

The U.S. was forced to give the Chaguaramas area back to Trinidad and Tobago in 1961 because we evidently didn't sign any paperwork so the deeds were not legal. My suspicion is that over two decades different government lackeys somehow misplaced the paperwork. Who knows the truth? We were getting lots of bad press over the Chaguaramas base in the Caribbean area. It was not really needed any longer.

This situation is not out of the ordinary as the U.S. built hundreds of expediently acquired bases all over the world during WWII and have since abandoned most of them for one reason or another. The area has since been turned into Chaguaramas National Park.

Lest this concern you, consider that today's naval ships are capable of going much further on a tank of gas that WWII era ships and today we have a fleet of auxiliary ships to keep them fueled and well armed.

Chaguaramas is the mountainous and lush forest home of the red howler monkey, capuchin monkeys, wild hogs and silky anteaters. It has soaring hawks and clever sea birds; caiman and giant iguanas; even the elusive ocelot. The area is knock your eyes out beautiful and home to many exotic and rare critters.

Columbus encountered Trinidad on July 31, 1498 and named it after the Holy Trinity. It spent the next three hundred years languishing in poverty and was alternately held by the Dutch, French, English and Courlanders until the British took over in 1797 when 17 ships arrived to capture the island. The British made the colony work by turning it into a sugar colony.

The island of Tobago changed hands almost two dozen times and spent much of it's early history as a pirates hideout. France ceeded it to Britain after the French and Indian Wars. The U.S. tried to capture Tobago in 1778 but failed. Britain combined the two islands and their outlying islands in the late 1800's. The Repubic of Trinidad and Tobago achieved independence in 1962 and today is a commonwealth nation. Oil and gas reserves have given it a thriving economy.

I was very disappointed not to find anyone alive here. I figured if any sailboat owners had survived in the Caribbean they would naturally migrate here. This was the defacto homeport for many sail bums like myself.

"I really expected to see at least a few sailboats here," I told Charlotte over our after dinner coffee.

"Do you think there were no survivors, or did we just miss them or something?" She asked.

"I have no idea. We should at least go in and see tomorrow, maybe we will find something telling us where they are, I was beginning to think we should head to the Miami area, or maybe we should just hit some small islands looking for other survivors."

"Why not start with the small islands, we are closer to them anyway. We are doing well on most supplies and have plenty of water and fuel right now," she said.

"We could still use a few food items, we have few choices to choose from, lets see what we can find here"

"I need a few things too," she said knowingly.

"Ahh, those kinds of things, female supplies and whatnot.

"Yes, I could also use a few more outfits and some sleep attire," she said.

"Me too! I have mostly my soccer shorts and T-shirts and that's pretty much all I have worn for the past few years. If we set ourselves up someplace I will need some more things. My shoes are all pretty worn too. I could use some comfortable walking shoes and some new deck shoes."

"A women can always use more shoes although I only have you to model them for, she said.

"For now. I know there are survivors, we just need to find them."

"What about your farming idea?" She asked.

"Well, it's still a good idea. We could look for seed tomorrow. We can't get a tractor or a bunch of chickens or cattle onboard so that's out."

"Would seed be enough?" She asked.

"Maybe, I won't know until we have found a place we want to stay at. The thing about seeds are they last a long time if kept dry and the more variety you have, the better you will like it. Imagine if you only had corn and green beans for the rest of your life."

"Not my idea of utopia. I see what you mean now. Well, I am getting tired. Your early wakeups have started to effect me," she yawned.

"Sounds like a plan to me." We made our way below and I slid into be d as she went to the head to change. Shorts and a T-shirt. We went to sleep.

I woke slowly the next morning. Sometime during the night she had rolled near me and my arm was over her and I had a hand full of pert breast. I gently and quietly disentangled myself as I headed off. Pert breasts were my favorite kind. Big ones lost their shape too quick, but pert was good. Unfortunately it made work harder... errr being hard made work harder. I kept my mind on my business, but I knew it was having a toll on me.

I put coffee on and made my visit topside. Since she was still abed I peed over the stern like I used to before she came aboard. It was a good thing I was quick as the coffee smell had her stirring. When I came down she was going for the head.

We had a quick breakfast and I moved the boat into the marina. I didn't want it leaving without us. Lots of boats are lost when they drag anchor, particularly if you're not there to stop them.

The town is about 1/4 mile deep and maybe 1 mile wide. Behind the town are many sharp triangular shaped mountains covered mostly in trees. Usually there are hundreds of boats here and the marina and clubs near the water are bustling with yachties all day and most of the night. There are a few yachts remaining but things are grim looking. It's been a while now and things are starting to go to seed.

There is a supermarket close by for visiting yachtsmen. We used our universal keys, i.e. whatever we could break in with and went in to shop for food. They had my ramen and we found lots of good canned goods with American labels. We were both happy and took three shopping bags worth of food to At Last!

I could tell she was getting itchy to do some serious shopping and we quickly found one of those little boutiques that women seem to spend hours in. I excused myself and went down a few doors to a mens clothing store. We both found lots of clothes but no shoes.

We carried our booty back and tossed it on the bed for now. We had canned beans and wienies for lunch and water. I was really starting to miss cold drinks.

We headed back in and found a shoe store. I found some New Balance walking shoes and some off brand Docksiders, I got two sets of those.

I grabbed a bag of white crew socks while I was at it. Charlotte seemed to spend forever looking at shoes. I took her to the back and it was quicker just opening the boxes in back in her size.

We left the shoes by the front door and headed to the local discount store. We found seed, but it must have been the wrong season as the selection was poor. We grabbed at least one envelope of every type they had and lots of corn seed. Corn seed is big so it takes many envelopes to get a good supply. We hauled it all back and now it was supper time. I was more tired than after two days of storm. Why does shopping tire out a man so? We don't have that shopping gene.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.