Eleanor's Descent - Cover

Eleanor's Descent

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The original story about how I met Eleanor, very little by way of sex.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema  

I first met Eleanor, when I was working as a site security guard at a sports complex. She was a volunteer First aider working for the Saint John's Ambulance Service. She stood 6' tall weighed around 150 lbs, had shoulder length blonde hair. Her figure was striking with her trim waist and protruding tits. I later found out they were 38 B.

A film company was filming a TV special, so extra security was needed at the sports centre; you know the kind of thing, over rated stars trying to rescue their careers by getting TV coverage. It was being filmed in front of a live audience, so security was just as important as was the presence of the Saint John's Ambulance service. At the end of the filming, the TV Company announced they would like to thank the following, The Saint John's Ambulance service and here to accept a bottle of wine for their efforts is Miss Eleanor Smith. I watched as she walked forward and could not help but think she was much too good for the likes of me. She accepted the wine and left. Next for his excellent management of our security needs this bottle goes to, Mr. Ray Francis. I stepped forward and spoke quietly to the presenter, saying I could not accept the gift because our company rules forbade it. However I would be glad for them to pass it on to the first aiders on my behalf for all their hard work.

Again Eleanor came forward and collected the second bottle of wine. She smiled and mouthed thank you to me as she left. Once the stars had left, I began my usual routine and walk round the building securing outside doors. As I passed the first aid room, Eleanor called me in. "thanks for the wine" she said "have you got a corkscrew?"

My sense of humour kicked in as I replied "Of course I have, I am a male after all"

"No I mean a real one" she quipped.

"Of course it's real, I am not made of rubber" I challenged.

"No, No, I want to open this bottle of wine to share with my staff" she retorted.

"Oh ok I will scrounge one from catering and be back soon!" I offered. When I returned, we stood in the First aid room, had a drink of wine and a cigarette.

A lump of ash fell from the end of the cigarette, it landed on my thigh. Without a word, Eleanor got up came round my side of the desk and lightly brushed away the ash, making sure she contacted my soft penis. It jerked as she brushed over it. I said "I will give you six months to stop that". She smiled and returned to her seat.

As I started to leave to finish my rounds, she asked "Want some company on your rounds?"

"Ok, if you're finished here." I replied.

"Well I have to come back here to run my colleagues home, but if anything happens at this late stage they can contact me through your radio" she said. So we walked out of the room and down the corridor. As we approached the back of the building, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a storage room. Next thing we were kissing, her hand feeling my prick hardening to her touch. I returned the compliment by squeezing her right breast. Suddenly a noise attracted my attention to back out in the corridor. Having checked what caused the noise, I found the cleaner just walking away from us.

I asked Eleanor "What wine do you prefer?"

She replied "Librafraumilch, why?"

"Well next week I will bring you a bottle for you to share with your staff and a separate bottle for you and me!" I answered.

What I did not know was fates conspired against me and because of my experience I was sent to a different site the following week and for the next four weeks was kept busy away from the sports centre. I thought Just my bloody luck.

Eventually someone must have complained about the standard of staff being supplied to the centre because on the Saturday morning I was told the following week I was to be back at the sports centre. That night I phoned the centre security officer and asked him to check out the first aid room. "Ask for Eleanor, and if she is there ask her if she is still on for the bottle of wine she was promised?"

Nervously I waited ten minutes for him to return "Eleanor says you bet!" was his reply.

I pick up during the week, a bottle of Librafraumilch and a bottle of champagne. When Eleanor arrived that Saturday evening, I approached her and said "I have something for you in my security room!"

She replied "all you security guards say that, you just want to get me into your room you. Kinky man" I let the comment go after pinching her arse as she turned to walk away, she looked back smiling.

Later I dropped off the wine for her to share with her staff and whispered to her that I have a separate bottle of stuff for you. Pick it up before you leave.

She asked "What time do you finish here, as I know this is not an all night site?"

"11.30 is my lock up time, I have ten minute window to set the alarms or we would be invaded by local police" was my reply.

"Ok, I will run my staff home and will wait outside in the car park for you afterwards!" she added. I nodded.

At 11.30 pm I went to set the alarm, but because of a cleaner wedging a door, the alarm went off and two minutes later the place was swarming with police officers. I advised them that the alarm had malfunctioned and was just going to reset it now. They waited till the alarm was set and the doors locked before they went away. I walked over to the only car left in the car park and found a not too amused Eleanor.

"What happened?" she asked.

I explained "a bloody cleaner had wedged cardboard in an external door when they had been putting out the rubbish, it triggered the alarm!"

Eleanor explained "I had two randy coppers come snooping around my car" I looked at her and thought well I can understand them being randy, because she sat there in the smallest mini skirt I have ever seen, a white sheer blouse which clearly showed her aroused nipples and told me she had no bra on.

I opened my bag and showed her the champagne, "Where do you want to drink this?" I asked.

"As my flat mates are away, let's take there to drink, shall we?" she replied. I nodded. As she drove to her flat she deliberately flicked the edge of her skirt up exposing the edge of her white knickers. Then her legs flopped open, or as much as she dare whilst driving. I notice a darker patch at the base of her knickers, obviously she was becoming aroused.

When we arrived at her flat, she collected two glasses as we headed for the living room. She turned to me and wrapped me in her arms, eager I suppose to renew that kiss from a month ago. Her tongue traced the shape of my lips and snaked its way into my mouth, I brought my hands up towards her soft breasts. Locating the already hardening nipples, I gave them a gently twist, which caused Eleanor to softly moan into my open mouth. She quickly pulled away and suggested I open the Champagne. I poured two glasses and offered a 'Cheers' as I took a sip, she did likewise.

She then said "Let's not waste anymore time. I want you in my bed!" she led the way to her bedroom where in 2 seconds flat she was stark naked. Hardly surprising though she only had three items to remove. She walk forward to me and began undoing my trousers.

We climbed into bed, as my arm cradled her neck she took another drink from her glass and said "Ray, I want you to fuck my brains out!"

"I will try my very best" was the only reply I could manage. Climbing into the missionary position, I rubbed my hard cock along her moist slit, before slowly pushing its full seven inches slowly into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.