But I Thought All You Boys Wanted Was A Glass Of Lemonade

by Pagan

Copyright© 2007 by Pagan

Erotica Sex Story: Boys will be boys

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Coercion   Blackmail   Interracial   .

But I just thought you boys wanted some Lemonade.

"So what do we do in this half assed town for six weeks," Jed kicked a stone across the road.

His elder brother Rod snapped back at him, "Dad can pick some shit-holes to live, no wonder their paying him well, it's the only work this town's got, in a population of morons."

Dan and Pete, two coloured boys were throwing a volley ball to each other, as Pete agreed, "We been here just the same time, seems they head-hunted the best in L. A. and came up with your dad and ours."

Jed went over the dusty road and kicked the stone back again, "Oh the fucking parents are loving it, parties and do's up at the club all pals together, no kids though, got to be eighteen to be up there, fucking board, I'm just plan fucking board, here three weeks and now it's fucking summer break."

Rod tried to calm things down, "Look we are stuck with it, so there it is, no point in talking about L A or the fun times we used to have so calm down, lets just go down the beach and play ball till we're pissed off with that, never know could be a girl or two, maybe half descent, worth trying to get in their pants."

Pete took a picture of him missing a kick on his phone camera.

He tried again this time the stone flew across the road again, "Oh ya bring that up, I ani't fucked anything since we got here, fucking half assed locals keep the good totty."

Rod laughed, "You been fucking your hand hard enough," the other two joined the ridicule of the spotty teenager.

Jed snapped back, "Ya, ya very funny, up yours, anyway where the fuck are we and stop pointing that stupid phone thing at me?"

Pete laughed, "Hay cool it we ain't had no pussy nether and we got a lot more in our trousers to worry about than you whites."

Jed was back at him, "It ain't what you got it's how you use it."

The banter carried on as Dan stuck his hips out, "And that's just what I want to do, use it."

The four boys looked about, as Rod said "To answer your question on where the fuck are we, it looks like the beach house posh bit, and looks like we are up a private road, probably where the top ass-holes hang out, just look at that fucking house, smart, now that's fucking smart."

Dan bounced the ball noisily, "So who throws these parties and things, and the club, that's the big place on the River Point road with the swimming pools and golf is it?"

Rod took the ball off him, "For fuck sake not so much noise, and ya that's the club, it belongs to the I. T. firm, the big boss, what his name."

Jed answered, "What dads boss, it's Roscoe it's easy to remember they call his wife Risky Roscoe."

Rod went on, "Ya that's him, well it ain't open to the general public, he had it all set up for the employees and wives to escape the kids, bastard."

Dan grabbed the ball back, "What's with his Mrs then, she some old cow or something."

Jed who was busy kicking any stone now said, "I heard my old lady talking to some local, said that Roscoe's Mrs was a bit common, some totty off the stage, came from deep south, you know, honey child what ya all doin and all that, and she drinks, gets silly so she don't get invited and he keeps out the way, I think he's older than her and a bit stuck in his ways, rather be at the plant than at home, anyway they don't see eye to eye."

Dan threw the ball at Rod, he ducked and it hit Jed smack in the face, Jed screamed, "You fucking shit, here motherfucker, fetch this," and he kicked it hard. Being a light volleyball it flew towards the other side of the road, hit the curb stone shot up and over the wall of the big house.

"You ass-hole you hit it, you fetch it," Pete was less than happy.

Jed yelled another, "Oh fuck it," and trudged towards the wrought iron gate, pushed the handle, to his surprise it opened, the other three watched him disappear as the gate closed behind him.

They stood around for about ten minutes, Rod was fascinated by the GX 100 phone that Pete had, he wanted to take a picture, down load and e-mail to his P C suddenly the gate opened and a smiling face excitedly beckoned to them.

The three boys ran across and pushed past Jed in to garden, "Jeepers fucking Christ look at it," Rod stood open mouthed.

The garden was huge, three tiers of lawns, perfect conifer bushes; paved pathways, lots of strange ornaments and the biggest pool and patio they had ever seen.

Jed said, "Come with me boys this place is somit else and you gota meet Mrs."

The boys walked towards the pool, as they got close they could see some long lounger's, all multi coloured, sitting or rather laying across a kink size one was a blond woman, Rod thought what's she got on, it wasn't until he got close that her realized he should have said was, what had she almost got on, he took his sun glasses off.

As he got closer he saw her, she would be about 35, he could tell by the way she lay she was only about five three, five four, nicely tanned, lots of blond curly hair but defiantly man made, her face was hidden by sun glasses but she had a pretty mouth, the lip gloss made it look quite wide, good skin, no sagging but oh that bathing costume was doing her no favours.

She was a few pounds over weight and the costume was a bit to tight, tight enough to show her round hips and a little to much of her heavy thighs, pity because she had good legs, it made her waist look like she had little love handles but oh those tits, they really were fighting to get out, to say Dolly Parton would be wrong but it did spring to his young mind.

As the boys all came in to her view, they had all on to keep from roaring with laughter as she suddenly waved at them and shouted, "Why their you all are, you come sit with me, I do declare what handsome young boys you all are, you all want lemonade?"

Jed had already got to the table where the pitcher of lemonade was, there was a glass so he started to fill it, the boys approached the blond who was fussing with her hair, "Ya'll have to excuse this, you'll have to share the glass, I don't get visitors, but you boys don't mind now do you, the lemonades a bit of a show, just in case, I myself, have a little old bottle under my towel."

Rod was the first to speak, "No, of course we don't mind and thank you."

"Why ain't you the polite one, you all make yourselves comfortable, now I'm Tracey Bell Roscoe but I prefer Trixie, and what are your names?"

Rod, Pete and Dan introduced themselves and sat, each one passing the glass from one to another, they watched as she took what looked like a plastic juice bottle, almost full of an orange coloured liquid, from under the towel and took a long drink, "Oooooweee that sure is a good orange, just my joke, now you boys tell me bout yourselves, nice to have some company even if it was to fetch your ball back."

The day grew hotter, the boys talked of L A and life there and why they were here and the blond got steadily drunker on the orange bottle.

Then she started telling them about her life on the stage and her dancing, and her favourite saying was, "Now you boys ask me anything at all, I like talking bout my little-ol life." The boys weren't really listening they were more interested on how she moved and waved her arms about as she talked about shows, the show they were having was watching her massive tits as the bikini top fought to hold on to them.

They were just about to make excuses to leave when she said, "My I just don't know when I have enjoyed company like I have today, you boys wana come and use the little-ol pool, they say it's gona be another hot old day tomorrow, I sure would like it if you'd come round and talk some more and remember you can ask me anything."

Keeping their excitement to a minimum they said they would like to and politely left, once out through the gate the dirty talk was soon on about her tits and Pete had got a few close up's using the zoom on the camera, all the way home the screen was handed around, Pete had already e-mailed them to Rods P C.

Rod and Jed went straight up to Rods room and pressed send and receive and waited, sure enough the pictures appeared, Jed put them in to MY DOCUMENTS and got the zoom on the, as he put it, important bits, Rod laughed, "I can see why they rest of the town shun her don't know what she would do if there was some stronger stuff in that orange," Jed wasn't laughing he was just looking at and thinking about, the two enormous tits on the screen.

Jed was up early, Rod thought it strange, he never usually moved that quickly on a school break but he was in the cellar and he was wrapping something in his towel.

They meet up with Pete and Dan about ten thirty and headed for the big house, when they got there the temperature was already in the high seventies.

They piled through the gate, she was already by the pool, there were two pitchers of lemonade and four glasses, she waved at them to come over. She had on another bikini this time black and gold, Pete took a quick picture saying she looked like an after eight mint, Rod and Dan saw the funny side of the joke, Jed just headed for the pool and her.

On his way to the pool he put his towel down just behind her chair, then moved to do the honours with the lemonade.

The four boys wanted to cool off after the walk, they already had trunks on under their shorts so they quickly took a dip; they had brought the ball and threw it to each other while the blond kept on sipping from her bottle and telling them what a nice day yesterday was and how much she enjoyed company and she just loved to answer their questions.

Jed had positioned himself to make sure the ball splashed over the side where Trixie was, so the long southern drawl was punctuated by squeals, the more she drank from the orange bottle the loader the squeals.

The boys started to call her in, she said she didn't like swimming but they persisted. Jed kept up the splashing and she kept up the drinking. It was when they said if she wasn't coming in they were getting out, maybe they should leave and go down to the beach, her attitude immediately changed and almost begging said, "Oh no' you'll can't go, no I'll come on in if you stay," the, "Oh pleaseeee," at the end set Jed's mind working.

He threw the ball at her, then, and as he went to retrieve it he made her keep her promise, she adjusted her bikini and pealed herself from the lounger. It was the first time the boys had seen her standing, Jed almost fell over the chair as he past her.

Her breast's were enormous, the pictures didn't lie, she wasn't fat but there was some meat there, especially round the thighs and buttocks, her hair curled all the way to the strap on the bikini top and even though she was only about five three her legs looked extremely good, the boys thought, all in all not bad for over thirty.

Jed threw her the ball and she turned, slightly staggered and threw it on to the pool before going to the steps. While this was happening Jed moved to his towel pulled a bottle of clear liquid out and preceded to pour some in to the orange bottle before returning to the pool.

The main centre of attention was the blond, the ball bounced at her making her jump as it splashed her; as the bikini top got wetter Jed got close enough to see just how big her nipples were.

They stood out, she was really enjoying the company and didn't notice that Jed was more interested in her body than the others.

Jed was out the pool getting his mates lemonade and kept passing her the bottle; then he would bomb back in close to her. As she got more and more of a slurd voice so Jed started in with the complements.

"With all your dancing skills have you ever thought of starting water aerobics, lovely pool, lovely lady all going to waste," he stifled his grin as she replied, "Why thank you honey, you are the sweetest boy, my you sure know how to make a lady feel good."

Ten more minutes and three more drinks she was really squealing and getting wetter, it was then that Jed made his move. As he got back in to the pool he fell against her, he pretended to try and save himself and pulled her top strap, it undid and out they fell. For a second or two she didn't realize but she looked really embarrassed and tried hard to cover herself and get her top back.

Jed rushed full of apologies but he stopped after picking up the top, "Mrs Roscoe your are magnificent, what a beautiful woman you are, I'm so sorry but please don't be ashamed you are really beautiful," the others crowed round to try and get a glimpse of the two big tits she was trying to hold on to.

He knew she couldn't put the top back on and she would have to try and climb the ladder to get out, as the other lads joined in the complements Jed got out and went for her towel, she was quite drunk and she laughed at the lads and thanked them for their complements.

The drink had got to her so she let go of her cover as she made her way to the ladder, Jed had the phone and took a couple of random shots then a couple more as she climbed out, hiding it quickly as he handed her the towel, she almost fell but Jed held her, he said, "Looks like you want us to go and we are hungry so," before he could finish she drawled, "No, my no why not you all come in and fix yourselves somthin while I get changed, come on now I was enjoyin you alls company."

The house was as they imagined, big and loud, they grabbed what they wanted from the fridge, Jed had brought her bottle in and poured some more from his bottle, Rod caught his arm, "What's that," he screwed the top back on, "Dads neat alcohol, hundred percent and tasteless, she seems to be enjoying it"

They sat in the big lounge until she returned, she still had a slur in her voice and was unsteady on her feet but she looked interesting to four teenage boys.

She wore, little saddles, a wrap around chiffon skirt and matching short top over a smart red bra and short pants set, Jed poured her a drink and asked, "What shall we do next you have anymore to ask me about my show days?"

Dan asked, "What's that table?" Staggering again as she walked to it, "This is a genuine Victorian card table, ain't it the prettiest thing you ever saw?"

Jed said, "You got any cards?"

She opened the side draw on the table and showed three packs, Jed smiled, "Fancy a quick game of poker?"

Pete and Don looked at him but he nodded towards the table and winked, "I'll get some lemonade," he was quick, four tumblers of lemonade and a large glass of her orange sat at their right arms as he held the pack, "What shall we play for?"

She laughed, "I have some sticks," Jed laughed, "This is a killer game, not for wimps or the faint hearted, must have high steaks, who's got money?"

A few dollars from each pocket sat on the table, she got some from her purse and the hands were dealt.

Ten hands later and all her glass and more, the dollars sat with Rod, Jed looked at her she had giggled and laughed all the way through the games, she had won two hands and she talked incessantly about the big casinos where she had danced until Jed said, "We are out of cash what shall we play for next?"

She laughed about her sticks again but Jed said, "Got to be worth playing for, we could always play strip poker."

The boys waited for her answer, she wasn't sure, Jed made the move, "Oh well if that's it, thanks for a nice time but time to go."

"No, no don't you go, I was enjoying the fun, maybe just a few hands then," Jed poured some more drinks, moved Pete's phone close, took the pack and dealt.

With the speed of an expert Jed dealt. First hand, she had the worst so to loud laughter and giggles from her the chiffon top hit the floor.

Second hand, would you believe it, the chiffon skirt was on the floor.

Third hand Pete lost his top.

Forth, Rod lost his top.

A few more drinks.

Fifth hand she lost, the red short pants off leaving her in red bra and little red pants.

Sixth hand Dan lost his top; Jed thought perfect all of the boys naked to the waist.

Seventh hand, one sandal.

Eighth hand the other sandal.

Ninth hand, she lost, the boys waited but she said no.

Jed smiled, "Game for no wimps, do a forfeit instead, she took a big swig of the drink and agreed, they wanted to see her dance.

She got up and started to dance, she wasn't half bad, Jed called out, "What no bump and grind," she laughed at him, "I never did that."

Jed goaded her on, "A beautiful woman can and should, bet you could if you tried."

She laughed hysterically and tried but in her drunken state she looked obscene but the little camera in the phone caught it all.

She was hyped up on fun and drink and she moved close to the boys, dancing round them, the camera took about ten random shots, before she collapsed back on her chair, Jed gave her the glass, which she emptied, "One more hand before we go."

She said, "Oh no, no, no talking of goin, don't you go, you don't wana leave."

"Then one more hand it is," Jed dealt, she was so drunk they could see her hand anyway and of course she lost, this time there was going to be no escape.

"Oh you boys you should be respecting a little gal like me, you can't," all the boys stood, Jed said, "Anyone who reneges on a bet, no we won't be coming back."

She sat up, "Oh but you must, I enjoy yos company." The boys looked at Jed, his arms folded he looked at her the phone poised in the crock of his arm.

She stood up and undid the bra, it was one that clipped in the front, it sprang open, she lifted it above her head and swirled it round, she stuck her chest out "I don't do no reneging you can just ask me, I don't do that," then she slumped back on the sofa and passed out, the boys quickly left.

As they got to the gate Pete said, "I left my phone," as he ran back to the pool Jed e-mailed the lot to Rods and hit delete, "Hay it's here, you dropped it," they all walked back talking of the day and what a pity they were stuck with a school, parent project tomorrow.

Rod said he was going in the shower, Jed waited then hit send and receive, next a floppy desk kept the pictures, some of them were just fantastic, the ones in the swimming pool with all the lads and plenty of tit showing then, one of the ones of her climbing the ladder smiling at him and the bumping and grinding looked a real turn on, but the bra over the head and her laughing was the cream.

Next the big page in the phone directory, yes the firm, the number, the fax and the e-mail, all that was left was the e-mail at the house, his fathers desk draw, emergency procedures and oh to easy, Personal to Mr Roscoe, Mobile, home fax, home e-mail; later Jed sang as he showered.

Rod was up first prepping up for the trip, their mother went to get Jed but he was feeling sick, said he thought to much sun yesterday, best they went with out him, Rod smiled as he got in the car with his mother, he could see Jed up at the window, he thought, that little creeps gona be jerkin off all day.

It was ten when he pushed through the gate, no sign of her, so he went to the patio doors and looked in, the house was silent, shit, he thought the bitch has gone out, he kicked the gravel as he turned only to stop at the sound of a door opening, he turned back, there she was in a long blue silk dressing robe, pretty blue heeled slippers, she had on sunglasses in the house but she had done her hair and make-up so things weren't all bad.

"Good morning" Jed said as he went in, he must have startled her but she said, "Oh hi, where's the others, I can't see them but I can't see to much this morning, you all want to use the pool?"

Jed smiled, "Oh they may be along later, got choirs you know, thought I'd come and show you my hobby."

She took her glasses off, "Well that so thoughtful, my, you are a kind set of gentlemen, I thought you may have come to ask me a few more questions."

Jed took a deep breath, "You have a computer."

"Sure do, don't know nothing bout them but we got a honey, you wana see it."

He giggled a little, "Oh I wana see it all right."

They went through in to a small very business like room, the computer sat like a god in the middle of the desk with all the state of the art kit around it and it had a very large screen, he smiled as he pushed the button.

She was behind him, he didn't have to turn he could smell the perfume, "So what's this little hobby of yours honey."

As the screen came to life he said, "e-mail photography."

"My that's sound technical," with out her seeing he slipped out the floppy and pushed it in the slot.

Jed looked at her, "Not really, what it I do is take photos with a special camera then I can send them to any computer I have the e-mail address of, like dads firm or this one or I can send to ten at once and of course the pictures are of the highest quality, let me show you, I've sent some here."

He took the arrow to Floppy.(A) and pressed. Three rows of numbers came on screen, "You see each one of those numbers in them little box's represents a picture that I have sent here; just take the arrow up to any box and press this," he showed her how the mouse worked and stood back.

There was a little squeal before, "Oh my lord, no, oh no, this can't be."

Jed smiled at her disbelief, "I reckon you done some work for Hustler or Penthouse."

She pressed another number, she looked at him then back at the screen, "Lord sakes no, I've been asked and people have tried but my mummy always said, only with the man you wed are you naked and in bed, no, oh lord no, this is wrong."

Jed could see her visibly shaking, "Well it don't look wrong to me, in fact they both look alright to me."

She pressed another button, the one of her with the bra swinging in the air and her sticking her tits out showed full screen.

She moved the arrow and pressed again, Jed stood a little closer, "Thought you would like to choose the one or one's I send to the plant or the club."

She turned and looked at him, sheer terror etched across her face, "No honey, no you can't, you wouldn't do that to little old me, no, you and your friends have been company, good company and I do declare yesterday was a bit silly I know, but you wouldn't."

Jed couldn't hide the smile any longer as he nodded, "Oh but I would unless you and little old me come to an arrangement."

Totally flustered she spluttered, "Why what do you mean, an arrangement."

Jed lent back against the desk, "Let me get this correct, you don't want me to send any of the fabulous pictures of you to any-one."

"Why lord no."

"You don't want any-one to see what fabulous tits you have."

"My I wish you wouldn't say words like that and no of course I don't."

"Well that's a shame because ether everybody get to see them tits or I do."

"I don't believe that a nice young man like you would make me do somethin like that, why would you want to see, there must be lot's of nice girls, I'm, I'm well old enough to be your mummy."

"Ya but my mummy ain't got tits like you so make your mind up Mrs Roscoe, you ether open that gown and do as I tell you or I open a lot of peoples e-mails."

"How about I try and get some money, then you could show off to some nice girl, now how about that."

Jed stood up being taller he stood close so she had to look up, "Quit stallin, open the gown or I go."

As she sobbed she shook, her frame physically moved and so did her tits, "Plleeeeeesse no."

Jed put his hands on the lapels, "You have no choice, undo the buttons, now,"

She looked at him then down and started to undo the five button she stopped at the third, Jed was watching, "All of them." He suddenly realized she might not be wearing much anywhere else.

She pulled the hem up to undo the last button, with one quick movement Jed pulled the lapels open and down, his eyes drank in the blue bra and silk French style knickers, the pale blue hold up stockings that covered her shaking body right down to the pink toe nails he could see peeking out the blue open toed heeled fluffy slippers.

He forced the gown down and it slipped off her arms, "Fold your arms under your tits," her deep blue eyes pleaded with him but his were glazed with lust, she shook her head as she folded her arms. Trying not to let her see him shaking he grinned at her as he put his hands on her shoulder, hooked his thumbs in the bra straps and pulled sideways.

With her arms folded underneath the cups fell forward, all Jed had to do was pull and the sight he had wanted was before him, he let out a low whistle, he ran his finger tip around her huge red areola before he pulled at one of the thick nipple's, she pulled back.

"I do believe I said do as I tell you and I didn't tell you to move."

He was getting bolder she was getting frightened, "Please, you said you wanted to look, that's all, look."

He got hold of both nipples and pulled her forward, "Look, touch, you just better keep my fingers busy, they can go do something else and you would be the talk of the town."

He could see she was thinking about what the consequences might be. He put his hands on her waist and bent, smiling at her as he did then he put his mouth over the nipple and started sucking like a baby, he made silly mmmmm noises, before standing up and looking at her.

"Now they are nice, so here's the arrangement, you be here at ten tomorrow and I will come and take some pictures of you, you be here and that's the end of it, no questions, agreed?"

"You just gona take some pictures and you won't do nothin with them."

"I'm gona take pictures and your gona be here, deal because if you ain't, then a lot of people got mail."

"I will be here."

He let her go, she turned away from him, he took the chance and slipped the floppy out and closed the computer down.

He got hold of his dads camera, fitted all the attachments to it and put some lettering on it and arrived at ten, she was sitting in the lounge, he breezed in through the patio doors, "And how's my model today?"

"I don't wana talk, just wana get it over with."

He smiled, "Now that ain't nice and you better be nice, lets go to your bedroom and pick some nice things for you to be photo'd in."

Her lingerie draw was amazing and then he found the box of some of her old dancing gear, he had her changing in to everything and making her smile in to the bargain.

Then the topless shots, she moaned but Jed just warned her, then he pretended to e-mail them to his home, "How about I send some of the topless ones, especial that one with you in the cowboy hat to the plant, hubby would like to show that round the office."

She almost fell at his feet, begging him not to, he smiled down at her.

"O K you win, I won't, well maybe I won't, unless we have the pants off, you on the bed and a few nude still life studies."

She went to speak he quickly said, "No don't say a word, you just think about the alternative, I'll give you a couple of minutes while I get your hubbies e-mail address on line."

Ever time she went to speak he just shook his head and looked at his watch until she stood by the bed, pushed her pants down and climbed on, Jed put the camera to his eye, "O K Trixie, get them big tits pointing at me and spread them legs, your going to show me some hot totty."

As he walked back home he had no idea how he was going to get the film developed but he would find a way even if he had to call on some favours from L A, his biggest problem was keeping it a secret.

By eight thirty that night he had told Rod, Dan and Pete the whole story, he was the man he was the one who got to see her and play with a bit of totty so up theirs.

Pete and Dan watched the big car pull away from the house; they waited, in another hour she came out by the pool. A peach coloured beach suit of a bikini top and jacket with wide shorts swayed around her, the one thing they did notice was she was very unsteady on her feet. They moved from their hiding place and pushed through the conifers and across the lawn; they saw her drinking.

As they approached they saw her look at them then past them, she wasn't her usual loud self, in fact she sounded drunk "Why hello you two, is it just you two none of them others, is that Jed with you?"

Pete and Dan got to the side of her, "No it's just us, and we ain't your mindless coloured boys nether, we know about you and Jed, so why ask?"

She sat up, "Why, I didn't mean no disrespect but he's such a terrible boy, he's no gentleman I can tell you that, not like fine upstanding boys like you. But he came round, I thought he'd come to ask me a few questions, I thought he was interested but my lord he," they stopped her.

"You and him, we know you have been posing for him and you enjoyed it, you and your show girl ways now your trying to lie your way out of it, wait until we show these pictures to your husband, you and a boy of his age and you know the legal age in this county, you are going to be in deep shit lady."

As she carried on her protest she tried to stand but Dan pushed her back down, "I think I'll go check your e-mails, bet we got some stuff on it, if not we can always put something on it."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.