Tampa - Cover

Tampa

Copyright© 2007 by W2

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Like many guys that have been married a while, my sex life had slowed considerably, so I used my business trips to indulge fantasies. By chance one comes true. Insightful and manipulative, Paul zeroes in on my weakness and exploits it rather adeptly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   BiSexual   First   Exhibitionism  

The large hot tub was at the far end of the pool deck, separated by a low wall. As I walked past the pool, there was one kid in it, and a woman I presumed to be his mother asleep on a lounge to one side. Paul was in the hot tub, kicked back with the bubbles all around. He watched intently as I peeled off my shirt, and it gave me chills.

We sat in the warm water and talked for about ten minutes, on opposite sides of the tub with our legs along side each other. Everything was normal, just two friends relaxing, when I got what I thought was a very clever idea. Easing my left leg over Paul's I reached out and pressed my foot into his crotch. After mostly following his lead in the theater, I had some strange desire to be bold in front of him, and his satisfied grin suggested I did the right thing. With the "U" shaped hotel, the hot tub was visible from many of the elevated rooms, but the lighting was low and no one could see through the churning water. I was laid back, feeling good about myself as I rubbed his cock with my toes, when he upped the ante.

'Slip your swim trunks off.'

My eyes popped wide open.

'C'mon, everything worked out fine before.' He grinned, delivering the next line tongue in cheek. 'Trust me.'

I almost blurted out 'I bet you say that to all the guys', but I held back, and I was glad I did. I didn't want to sound that gay. I had wanted to prove to Paul that I could be bold, and he had called my bluff.

'What for?'

'Just do it.'

'Just do it', delivered in a commanding voice again. What was it about this guy that made me want to obey him? I looked around, but there was nothing to see. Some windows were dark, some lit, but nearly all had the drapes pulled tight. The boy was still in the pool, his mother was still asleep, and they were oblivious of us. Hardly believing that I was doing it, I pulled the drawstring on my swimsuit and heard the Velcro crackle under water as I opened the front of my trunks. Then lifting up, I slipped out of them. As my naked butt settled back down on the tile, it sent a wicked shiver up my spine. My cock quickly swelled, though when I looked down I couldn't see it.

'Let me have 'em.'

Paul's command was in contrast to the warm grin on his face, and with some reluctance I handed him my swimsuit. He set it off to the side of the pool. For the next few minutes it seemed incredibly obvious to me that a swimsuit on the edge of the tub meant one of us was naked, but after a while I fell back into the rhythm of the conversation and began to relax. I eased my toes back into Paul's crotch, and that made my own cock stiffen completely.

Just as I began to fully relax once more, actually enjoying my secretive nudity, Paul suddenly stood up and stepped out of the pool. I sat up, looking at him with concern. He wrapped his towel around his shoulders and turned to face me.

'I'm going to run up to my room for a second to make a phone call. I'll be right back.'

My shirt, wallet and room card were wrapped up in my towel on a table. Before I could reply, Paul grabbed my towel, then unbelievably my swim trunks, and then walked away.

'Paul.'

He ignored me and walked on, quickly disappearing through the door into the hotel. I sank back down into the water, and watched a minute later as he rode up the glass elevator. His back was to me, but when the elevator stopped at his floor, he paused and looked out. Then he was gone from sight.

Looking around, I quickly saw there was nothing to help me. There were a couple of steel tables with chairs, but no leftover towels, no forgotten shirts, nothing. I was stark naked in a hot tub at a large hotel, and I had no clothes to put on, no towel to cover up with, simply nothing. At first I was angry, but then I was frightened. And then after a few minutes I realized to my astonishment that I was also turned on. Then I started to wonder if Paul truly intended to come back. I hardly knew the guy, which seemed an odd thing to say considering he had come in my mouth. My mind was racing, and I didn't like where it was going, but my thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of footprints.

The boy that had been swimming came sliding around the low wall at a run and skidded to a stop.

'Oh.'

I suppose he thought we had both left, and I was trying to think of a way to make him go back to the pool without being obvious, when he made the decision for me. Thank goodness. I looked down and concluded with some relief that he probably couldn't see that I was naked.

I sat back and tried to think, but my mind kept coming back to the same conclusion. Clever Paul just left with my clothes, my wallet and my room key. He was probably cleaning out my room right now. How could I be so stupid to fall for a scam like this? I silently cursed myself, and then I started getting angry again. There was no reason to let this happen. I could see towels on a far table, across the pool, and I didn't think they belonged to the boy or his mom. They looked like leftovers. How could I get to them? My mind was racing once again as my anger built.

I had just about gotten mad enough that I no longer cared about my nudity. The thought occurred to me that if I ran over and grabbed a towel, it would only take a few seconds. If the woman saw me, or the boy said something, I could claim I was the victim of a cruel practical joke. I rose up on the ledge and was just about to make a run for it when I saw Paul get back on the elevator. I couldn't believe it. He was still in his swimsuit, with one towel over his shoulder, and another balled up in his hand. I couldn't see my trunks, but it was easy to conclude they were now rolled up in the towel. I sank back down into the water with relief.

As I watched the elevator come to a stop, I wondered why he had done this. Now that it was almost over, I began to understand. Unconsciously my cock was getting hard. He did this to turn me on, and it worked at first, and now it was working again. When he didn't come through the pool door after a minute, I began to wonder if I was wrong. But then he showed several minutes later, two beers in hand, and I realized he had swung by the bar.

As Paul came by the pool, I tried to act cool, as if nothing was wrong. When he handed me a beer with his patented disarming smile, I smiled back and didn't even look at my clothes. We picked up the conversation and he told me he had just called his wife before she left for a dinner engagement. I was admiring my own cool, thinking I was pulling it off, when he caught me off guard once more.

'Looked like you were getting pretty jumpy out here.'

He smiled knowingly as I looked at him in wonder.

'I was watching from my window as I talked to my wife.' He pointed over his shoulder. There was one window with the drapes open and I realized it was his floor. 'What were you thinking?'

I decided to be honest. 'When you took all my stuff I thought I was being ripped off.'

He thought about this in silence before he realized what I was thinking. A big grin spread across his face. 'Aw, c'mon.'

He said it in such a way that I suddenly felt bad about doubting him.

'Well I'm back. I just thought you might enjoy a little thrill.' He winked. 'No one ever comes out here anyway.'

I thought he was about to suggest we do something out here, and I knew I wasn't ready for that. But instead he took my empty bottle with his and walked over to drop them in the trash. When he came back, he smiled warmly. 'Why don't we go up to my room?'

On the elevator earlier, I struggled with what to say and had to build the courage to speak. The words just tumbled right out of his mouth and sounded so normal. He was propositioning me, but it sounded like the most natural thing in the world.

'Sure.' One simple word, but my voice cracked, belying my sudden nervousness. 'Hand me my trunks.'

He picked up the towel and let it roll out until it was hanging in his hand. There was nothing else there; no trunks, no shirt, no wallet, no key card.

'Oops, guess I forgot them.'

He was grinning big as I stared at him in disbelief.

'Get out quick. It'll be cool.'

I looked at the offered towel, and then made my decision. Standing, I stepped out of the hot tub naked, feeling as if I was on stage, and in a sense I was. Half the hotel was designed to look down on this spot. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist, tucking it in tightly. And then with no shortage of nerves, I followed Paul across the pool deck.

He was perfectly relaxed as we rode up the elevator, talking about his wife and work. Though no one could tell a thing, I was totally aware that I had nothing on but a towel and I hardly heard a word. The irrational part of my mind thought the people we passed could easily tell I was nude under the towel, and I could feel the flush in my cheeks. When the elevator stopped at his floor, another intense realization set in. I was going to this guy's hotel room to have sex. Fear and excitement swirled inside me, both fighting to take control.

We walked down the long hallway, my hand gripping the towel tightly, then turned right and walked halfway down the next wing. He turned into a doorway and I followed, stepping beside him in the perceived shelter offered by the slight recess that his entry door shared with the one adjacent. He paused with his key card in hand, an evil grin on his face. I knew he was up to something before he spoke.

'Drop the towel.' He was grinning like a school kid.

'Dammit Paul.'

'Just do it. It won't take a second.'

There was the command again, followed by the inexplicable but powerful urge to obey. I glanced at the key card, poised at the lock. With a shrug I loosened the towel, and then let it uncoil from my body.

'Let me have it.'

I handed him the towel. 'Paul, open the door.'

'I will. This is cool isn't it?'

In a way it was. I could see a long way in either direction. If someone stepped into the hall from a room, or turned the corner on either end, I was a sitting duck. I did feel a twinge of excitement. 'Yeah. Now let's go in.'

He liked my confession. 'One second.' He looked at me, as if appraising me. 'Get yourself hard and I'll open the door.'

I looked at him as if he'd grown a third eye, but by now I should no longer have been surprised.

'Quick. You're wasting time. Do it.'

More than simply obeying this time, I realized it was the quickest way out of this and I reached for my cock. Immediately I knew my compliance excited me more than I could ever imagine. On a night when I had already broken several barriers, this was the most daring thing I had ever done. I was legitimately hard as a rock after a minute. I raised my eyebrows as if to say, 'satisfied?'

'Big one. Nice. Stroke it for a minute.'

The compliment excited me further and I did as he asked. After the evening's events, it felt so good to have my cock touched I quickly and intensely began to enjoy what I was doing.

'Yeah, you do like that. Don't you?'

It was a rhetorical question, and he turned to the door with the key. After what he did at the hot tub, I had a vision of him locking me out of the room as a joke, so I crowded close as he opened it. But he simply stepped inside and let me follow. Once the door closed, the reality of what I had just done washed over me, and I continued to stroke my hard, aching cock in the partially lit alcove.

Paul stepped into the room and turned on the remaining lights, then walked back towards me, pausing at the bathroom door with an amused look on his face. 'Make yourself comfortable.'

With that he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, and a moment later I heard water running. My cock in hand, I walked into the room, then realized with horror that the drapes were still open. I grabbed the towel off the floor where Paul had dropped it and held it in front of me as I hurried across the room and closed the curtains. There was a chair next to the window and I dropped into it, my hand wrapping around my cock once more. After a minute I began to feel silly jerking off by myself in this guy's room, so I began to take stock of the situation.

Paul's suitcase was on a stand next to the wall, his laptop open on the desk, the screen blank. In all it looked just like my room. The only odd thing here was that I was sitting in his room stark naked. With that thought in mind, I got up and looked around for my swimsuit, shirt, wallet and key, but they were nowhere to be seen. Perhaps they were in the bathroom. I had just returned to the chair when the bathroom door opened.

Paul stepped out in just his swim trunks, the towel that had been around his shoulders gone. His shoulders were broad, his arms muscled and his bare chest was firm, with a collection of hair right in the middle. His torso was also firm, and while it perhaps did not quite qualify as a six pack, he clearly worked at staying in shape. It never occurred to me that I was admiring another man's body. When I looked up into his face, he was smiling warmly. His hair was neatly combed, his teeth were brilliant white, and he looked every bit the Adonis that he was. I thought he was going to walk to where I was, but he stopped at the space between the two beds.

'Come here.'

Without thought I obeyed, my hard cock swaying as I got up. He was looking at me oddly, and I interpreted it as desire. As I slowly moved across the room, I didn't know what to expect. Was he going to take me into his arms? Did he want me as a lover? I realized with sudden clarity that in all my fantasies I had focused strictly on the sex acts that turned me on so. I had never really considered all the other interactions that must certainly take place. Time seemed to stand still as I approached him, our eyes locked. I decided then and there that I was his for the night, that I would be his lover, and that I would sleep with him. More than that, I realized it's what I truly wanted. As he extended his arms to me, I was ready to melt against him, to feel his strength, to turn myself over to him. But instead he took me by the shoulders and held me at arm's length.

'You want to be here? You want to do this?'

I nodded.

'Then kneel down.'

I held his gaze for a moment, and then obeyed, sinking to my knees on the carpet. He looked down at me expectantly. I knew what he wanted.

My gaze drifted down his magnificent body. Reaching up, I placed my hand flat against his stomach, feeling the firmness of it. Then I replaced my hand with my lips, and I kissed a trail of exploration across his lower body, ending by tracing my tongue along the line of hairs that trailed from his navel to the top of his trunks. A shiver of excitement passed through me. I didn't know that intimately touching another guy's body, performing a forbidden act, could be so intensely erotic.

Pulling the drawstring loose on his trunks, I found that they were simple elastic, and it was an easy matter to take hold at the waist and slide them over his hips, and then down his legs and off. Once again I was face to face with his cock, and this time in a brightly lit room, not a dark theater. He was hard, sticking straight out. I looked back up his body into his face.

'Suck it.'

It was an unnecessary command, but I found it strangely exciting to hear him say it. Obediently, and without further pretense, I simply opened my mouth and took as much of his cock as I could. For the second time in a matter of hours, his heat filled my senses, and I knew the first time wasn't a fluke, I really liked this. I sucked his dick with abandon, my tongue swirling all around it. But then I slowed down, wanting to savor it. I began to lick his length, concentrating on the tender underside, and dropped to his balls, bathing them with my mouth as I had done before. He moaned his approval. Finally I moved back up and took him fully into my mouth once more.

'That's it. God, you're a good cocksucker.'

In the past when someone called it a cocksucker, it was fighting words. Not this time. His words drove me into frenzy as I sucked his cock, trying desperately to get every inch into my mouth. It was to no avail. I started to gag every time he hit the back of my throat, so I backed off. This apparently was not good enough for Paul. He grabbed my head between both his hands and pushed his cock deep into my mouth. When I struggled, he relaxed a little, his breathing heavy.

'We'll get there. We'll get there.'

Still maintaining the grip on my head, he began to slowly fuck my mouth. After trying to force his way down my throat, he was now very gentle, and it was incredible to feel his thick cock sliding in and out between my willing lips. My hands slipped up the back of his thighs until I was gripping his firm buttocks. It was beautiful.

Slowly he picked up the tempo, pulling his cock head all the way before pressing it back in. Gradually, he pressed deeper and deeper, and I knew that he was trying to work up to it slowly. Still I was having a difficult time; his thick cock and big head were too much for my inexperienced mouth. He eased up once more, and again I got to savor the incredible feeling of this stud stroking his hard cock in and out of my mouth. It felt so good that I wanted to cry out when he suddenly stopped and slipped his cock from my mouth.

'Turn this way.'

I followed his motions, ending up with my back to the dresser. The television was directly behind me, and Paul leaned over and placed a hand on one of the corners. The set was bolted down and held him easily. He then placed his other hand on my forehead and pushed until I tilted my head all the way back. With both hands now on the television, he leaned over me, rising up on his toes, and then guiding his cock deep into my mouth. Once I appreciated what he was up to, I shifted my position to help. His cock went deeper.

Paul was patient. He worked his cock a little deeper, and then paused to let me adjust. As he wriggled his cock down into my throat, I felt the urge to gag, but in this position it was easier to control. I was uncomfortable as hell, my neck aching, but it seemed to be working. Slowly he eased down onto me, and into me. When I finally felt his pubic hair matted up against my face, I suspect I was happier about it than he was. I had his entire cock.

He remained still, holding his cock deep in my mouth as I struggled to breathe around him. 'I knew you could do it. That's the first time anyone did. What a cocksucker you are.'

I would have smiled if I could. Slowly he started to rise up, then settle back down. The effect was that his cock was pulled part way out of my mouth, and slid all the way back in. He was fucking me again. Starting gently, it must have felt good because he became more urgent, and less interested in my comfort. Soon he was banging my head back against the dresser. When he moaned and arched up high, I knew he was about to fill me with come once again, and I was grateful. But I was wrong this time. Instead he pulled out of me, moaning his own disappointment, and I realized the position was uncomfortable for him as well.

He wasted no time lamenting his failure to reach climax after getting so close. Instead he turned his back to me, and then leaned forward, resting his hands on his knees. This extended his ass back towards me. He didn't say a word. He didn't have to. I knew what he expected. Happy to sit up straight once again, I reached forward with shaky hands and spread his cheeks. I was looking upon another man's asshole for the first time, and a tremor of decadent pleasure passed through me. Leaning forward, I buried my face between his cheeks, sinking my tongue into his ass before I had second thoughts. I didn't want any unnecessary doubts keeping me from doing this.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.