Strangeness At Fellows - Cover

Strangeness At Fellows

Copyright© 2007 by NickB

Chapter 4

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On the third odd Thursday of the month, the Devil is said to walk the earth, granting wishes...

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Humor   Transformation  

RUN!

Denise was shocked to hear that her act of duty to the company had come back to bite her in the rear. Thwarting the plans of what appeared to be a bunch of half-arsed opportunist thieves, had turned into something much more; much, much more and she really was starting to worry for her own safety.

"What am I going to do?" she asked in a small voice, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at Stephanie.

"Is there somewhere you can go?"

"No. I don't think so. I don't have any family and the only people I really know are those I work for or with. We get on alright at work, but I don't think they're the sort of people I can impose on at a time like this."

"What about going somewhere for a couple of days, a sort of impromptu holiday or something?"

"You're suggesting I run?"

"It does have its merits." Denise couldn't stop the tears.

"I never wanted any of this." she cried and Stephanie could feel a lump in her own throat. It wasn't what she wanted either.

"Look, I'd better go." said Stephanie, already feeling that she was in deeper with Denise than she knew was good for her and she could feel herself drawn closer because she actually wanted to be friends with her, despite what she had to do.

"Do you have to go?"

What could she say? Denise looked so alone. Never mind looked, she was alone. It was just a case of her being in the wrong place at the wrong time. She didn't intend to get involved with the shenanigans at Fellows; she was just unfortunate enough to have been there when it happened.

She didn't really know anything either, however, from what Stephanie knew, she was probably closer to the truth than she knew. How could she leave her alone?

How could she not?

She knew what she had to do; what was expected of her and she was already putting herself in more danger by giving Denise the chance to run, but if Stephanie couldn't find her, she couldn't go through with it could she?

"Don't go. It's a lot to ask I know, I mean you don't really know me and I shouldn't be asking you; getting you involved more than you need to be, but please, even if it's only until I get to sleep, I've got so much to think about I just need you to be there."

Stephanie looked into Denise's eyes and couldn't refuse.

"Okay, but I will probably go as soon as you're asleep, then you're going to have to get away. Promise me you'll do that?"

"I promise."


Saturday morning dawned bright and cheerful and Denise awoke feeling cosy and snug.

Even before she had opened her eyes, she knew Stephanie hadn't gone home after all.

There was a weight on her chest that seemed to be pushing her boobs aside, but it was so wonderfully warm and pleasant, that she didn't want to do anything about it. It was a long time since she'd felt... No forget that, it was a long time since she'd been that close to anyone and alright, it was plain that Stephanie wasn't into her in that way, but it didn't seem to stop her getting snugly with her.

She gently opened an eye and peered down to see the sleeping form of Stephanie lying there between her breasts, eyes closed and arm draped over her stomach. In fact, it seemed that Stephanie was pressed against her the whole way down her body and she could feel the crotch of her panties pressing against her thigh.

"God, what a turn-on." she thought.

Denise just lay there soaking up the feeling, the closeness; the subconscious hug. Okay, so Stephanie probably wasn't aware that she was snuggled up against her, but it didn't matter. Everyone needs a hug from time to time and whether it was designed specifically for her or not, this was Denise's and she was making the most of it.

She could feel the pressure in her bladder building up and knew that sooner rather than later, she would need to go and relieve herself, but she was going to stave it off for as long as possible to get the full effect of this snuggle.

Ten minutes or so later, Stephanie started to stir.

She let out a quiet little groan and adjusted her head a little, but didn't take it away. The feeling of wanting to pee was starting to get overtaken by the feeling that maybe Stephanie was that way inclined after all and things would just — well, happen.

Stephanie turned her head on Denise's chest, looked up at her and smiled.

"Hmm." she said. "Morning."

Now Denise's need for a pee was second in the queue behind something else. She smiled back and started to stroke Stephanie's hair, brushing a few hairs from her face and listening to the even and gentle rhythm of Stephanie's breathing.

"Good morning to you too." said Denise, hoping she could hang on just a bit longer, but it wasn't to be. "Ohh, I gotta pee!" she said and almost leapt out of bed and hurtled towards the toilet.

"Please be there when I get back, please!!" she thought as she did her thing in the bathroom, but when she got back, Stephanie was already getting dressed.

"Bollocks!" thought Denise.

Denise went into the bathroom. She was feeling like she'd never felt before, tingling all over and just about all of her was buzzing.

She splashed some cold water on her face, but it had no effect whatsoever.

She could see her nipples, hard and erect in the mirror and much of that tingling sensation was emanating from them. She touched one with her finger and thumb and gasped turning her attention to the other.

Now it wasn't just her breasts that were tingling, it seemed to be coming from 'down there' too and nervously, she brushed her middle finger across the soft folds of skin and nearly fainted. Her body was starting to spasm and the tingling sensation increased.

Soon, she had found the root cause of the tingling or rather causes and was trying to address each at the same time.

It took no time before she was gritting her teeth and in the throes of something almost magical as she manipulated her nipples alternately with one hand and continued to rub the increasingly wet area between her legs with the other.

Then it struck, like a thunderbolt and her whole body seized as she gasped for air, gulping down mouthfuls between spasms, clamping her right hand between her inner thighs, whilst at the same time, trying with little success to remove it before her fingers actually broke.

She sat on the bath, trembling like a leaf, trying hard to be quiet and hoping to God that Stephanie hadn't heard what had happened.

A few moments later, she was running the water and although still slightly wobbly, she tried to clean her teeth, putting her shakes to some good use.

"Jesus! That was fan-fucking-tastic!" she thought. "I've gotta try that again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.