Strangeness At Fellows
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by NickB

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On the third odd Thursday of the month, the Devil is said to walk the earth, granting wishes...

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Humor   Transformation  

The intrusion

The card reader was taking its time as he stood there waiting and just before the receipt was printed, he heard a noise.

There was a strange feeling that accompanied it, but Denis was too absorbed in straining his ears to hear what was going on.

He wasn't alone in the building, of that he was certain and he didn't know what to do for the best. Should he hide, or should he go and investigate?

"Nice idea Den." he said wryly. "But not in this outfit."

The noise was that of a number of people trying to be quiet, failing then admonishing one another with "Shhhh!" noises. It was almost like a steam train going "pitter-patter-shhh, shhh, pitter-patter-shhh, shhh", which was getting closer and closer.

"How many more flights?"

"Top floor, now shhh!"

Denis slipped his shoes off and using a mixture of running and sliding, got back to his office.

"Hey look at all this neat stuff." said one of the intruders. "Bet Sally Jenkins wears these." he said gyrating around with a little red satin thong held against his crotch.

"Suits you! Now put it down!" said another. "Let's get upstairs."

"I was just lookin'." said the first.

"Yeah, well maybe there'll be time for that later."

Denis sat in his office. He had contemplated the possibility of changing back into his own clothes, well his masculine attire, but had to rethink on account of the fact that the leader of this particular posse, didn't seem to have very much control over his crew and there was no telling when they would reappear or where.

At least the question of what could possibly go wrong had been answered.

From his office, Denis picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Emergency services. Which service do you want?"

"Police please." said Denis, suddenly becoming only too aware that the voice with which he was speaking wasn't the one he was used to hearing.

"And the address please?"

Denis gave the woman on the end of the line the address of the store.

"And to whom am I speaking?"

"You're speaking to Denise Rob... I mean Den... Denise Robson, er..." What the hell was happening? Try as he might, he couldn't say Denis. Each time he wanted to say it, but it came out as Denise.

"Are you on the premises Miss Robson?"

Miss? She called him Miss and he was completely thrown.

"Yes." he said and started to tremble. "But they're on the top floor — Electricals. I'm on the first floor — Ladies wear, Menswear and Hosiery. The police will probably find the side entrance open on the ground floor in Spring Street."

"We'll send someone round Miss. Please do not try and confront the intruders, just wait until help arrives."

Well that was that then.

All he had to do was sit tight and all would be taken care of. Somehow that didn't make him feel that much more secure.

He stuffed his suit and other clothes into a large "Fellows" carrier bag and set it down on the floor beside his desk.

"Just hold it for Christ's sake." muttered one of the intruders.

"But it's heavy. Maybe I should go at the front."

"I don't believe this. Alright, let's change places."

Denis listened carefully. They appeared to be at the top of the stairs on his floor.

He snuck out of his office and was pleased that he was only wearing stockings. Although it made the going a bit slippery, he could be completely silent.

"OW! Gerroffmefoot!" yelled one of the intruders.

"Will you shut up? If there was anyone here, they're sure to know we're here now."

"Does that mean we can stop whispering?"

"Like you even started. Let's just get on with this. Old man Smart wants us out of here as soon as possible.

"Mr. Smart?" wondered Denis.

"THE Mr. Smart?" he wondered even more.

"The Mr. J. Henry Smart of Fellows?" he thought. "The same "Mr. J. Henry Smart" who signs my pay cheque every month?"

A thought was coming to Denis's mind and he didn't like where it was going — or for that matter where it had been.

"This means that the bungling buffoons wandering downstairs with the TV set are here on the orders of the owner. What did he possibly stand to gain from having a few electrical bits and pieces stolen?" thought Denis some more and the reasoning just didn't add up.

"Unless," he thought, a light bulb coming on over his head. "This is just a part of the plan and the real plan is something bigger."

He liked where this thought was going even less than where the first went.

It was looking more and more like an insurance job and these oafs were just making it worth their while as it where. The question now was; what was the main thrust of their plan?

He planned on stopping thinking as soon as possible since each successive thought was darker than the previous, equally as plausible and despicable.

Denis slithered his way back to his office. So far, the intruders had gone up and down the stairs with three TV's, a couple of stereos and umpteen DVD recorders, players and VCR's. He didn't think there was too much left for them to readily steal. Whatever the real part of the plan was would be sure to happen soon and there was still no sign of the police.


Denis put the shoes with the rest of his stuff in the bag and started out of the office. He went through the men's section, through the ladies and towards the stairs and waited until he was reasonably sure that all the intruders were at least one floor above him.

From the noise they were making, it sounded like there were just the three of them and right at that time, all three were heading up to the second floor, one of them complaining loudly that this had better be the last trip as he was knackered.

Denis hurtled downstairs and stopped long enough to pull the low heels out of the bag, slip his feet in and exit.

Straight into the waiting grip of a policeman.

"Thank God you're here officer. There are three men in there and they're busy right now trying to empty the electrical section on the top floor, but I don't think this is all they have in mind."

"Right." said the cop slowly. "And you were in there why?"

"I work there."

"So I suppose, you do all your shopping after the store closes?"

"I, er, no. I mean, well sometimes, it's just that this time, I wasn't just shopping for me."

"No I can see that. Perhaps you should have remembered to take the label off the dress next time you want to "buy" it."

"But officer. I did pay for this."

"Yeeeeees." he drawled. "I suspect you probably did. Would that have been with Monopoly money, or did you just leave an IOU?"

"Credit card."

"Uh-huh? And whose was it."

"Mine! Denise, I mean Den-Den-Denise Robson."

There it was again. Somehow, he just couldn't say his own name. Why? What was happening?

And that wasn't the worst of it either. Any check would reveal a Mr. D Robson had used his credit card, but not a Miss D. Robson. This might take some explaining.

He didn't dare even wonder as to what else could possibly go wrong as he sat in the back of the police car, heading for the station.

"You're making a big mistake officer. There are three men in there who are currently robbing the place. I overheard one of them saying that they had something else planned. That's why I phoned for you lot in the first place."

The policeman thought about it for a moment.

"I have a possible robbery at Fellows Department Store. I need someone to investigate." he said. The radio crackled back something that Denis didn't make out.

"Possibly three men and they may have something else planned — don't know if they're armed." he replied and continued driving.


In the ten or fifteen minutes it took to get from Fellows to the police station, Denis considered his situation.

There had been no time to think about appearance, things had just happened so quickly. Now, the impact of being outside in public as a woman was starting to sink in.

God only knew what the police officer thought when he first clapped eyes on him and now the fear was rising, but at least the policeman took the robbery part seriously enough to radio it through.

"We got a shoplifter Sarge." said the officer as he roughly pushed Denis forward towards the desk Sergeant. "Says she bought the clothes she was wearing, but the dress still has a ticket on it."

"Is this true?"

"Yes, I didn't take the ticket off, but I did pay for it. I even have the receipt."

"And where is it?"

"It's in the bag with the rest of my clothes." The receipt was retrieved and the Desk Sergeant looked at the police officer.

"So why are we holding her? This all seems to be in order. What time does the shop shut Miss Robson?"

"Six pm."

"See? It has even registered going through after hours."

"The shop was closed Sarge. I thought she had swiped the stuff."

"What about this?" said the Sergeant, leaning forward over the desk and waving the crisp, new receipt in the policeman's face."

"I didn't ask to see it." The Desk Sergeant rolled his eyes heavenwards.

Denis felt like a side show attraction as he stood there in front of the Desk Sergeant. All dolled up in stockings and a party frock, the wig etcetera, but wondered why he didn't feel uncomfortable.

It didn't feel unnatural (although, he was feeling some discomfort from the chest area as the bra had become much tighter than it was when he first put it on), despite what his fears had prompted back at the shop. He felt quite good, given his current situation and was not sure how to deal with it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.