Liz's Open Home
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Menderman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nowhere is safe for Liz, not even her own home. Whilst her husband and son are at the football she is made to pay the price of being caught and rescued by one of her husband's workers from a shoplifting charge. Payback is extracted in new ways throughout her home in the third story about Liz.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Leg Fetish  

As Liz pulled me towards her bedroom I admired and lusted after the vision of beauty in front of me. Her long hair rested on her shoulder above the long V of bare skin that was scored with red welts from my nails. At the base of the V her hips and buttocks rippled the smooth satin as she glided along the carpet. I just wanted to fuck the arse off this beauty in front of me and I had every intention of doing so, but on my own terms and in my own time.

Instead of allowing Liz to pull me into her bedroom, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom as I needed to freshen up to enjoy our day together to the max. Liz looked disappointed from being given the fucking her pussy desired and needed.

I smiled, "All in good time," I said as I reached to turn on the shower.

As the water warmed up I kissed Liz fully and deeply before easing back to admire her wonderful body standing in front of me with sweat glistening on both her brow and in her cleavage. I reached to her right shoulder to ease the strap off her shoulder & down her arm as I eased her beautiful nightdress down off her breast, down over her stomach and off her hips to expose her glorious bush to my admiring and lust filled eyes. Allowing gravity to finish undressing Liz I allowed her nightdress to fall to the tiled floor as my hungry hands reached forward to take her 36C breasts in my hands and to encourage her towards the shower.

Liz stepped into the shower and adjusted the water as I quickly stripped off allowing my rock hard prick to spring out of it's confinement and admire the naked beauty in front of it and that it wanted to fuck there and then.

Stepping into the shower, Liz immediately started to soap over my body before paying particular attention to my raging hard prick and cum filled balls. Liz peeled back my foreskin to soap the sensitive head as she gently cupped my balls. I reached forward to rest my hands on the walls to steady myself as unbelievable pleasure surged through my body at the sense of her delicate touch. I reached down to run my hands through her shower drenched hair as she washed all of the soap off before easing her head forward to take my length into her mouth.

Whilst I love a blowjob I wanted to eat her out before I came for the first time. But our fondling and groping in the kitchen added to the warm water and her even hotter lips and tongue taking my length down her throat meant that I would not be lasting that long.

I sighed and groaned out loud "Yes baby, oh fuck yes," as Liz bobbed on my length and her tongue ran across the soft sack of my cum filled balls. I pulled hard on her head to ensure I was as far as possible into Liz's mouth and hungry tight throat.

Liz's hands were gripping my tight buttocks as she leveraged me in and out of her mouth, but as she felt my prick swell further as it got ready to shoot into her mouth, she slid a finger down the crack of my arse until she found my tight hole. To my great surprise and pleasure she thrust a finger into my arse which sent me to a loud groaning orgasm as I shot wads of spunk deep down her hungry throat, with my hips pistoning in & out of her tight lips; as my mind and body swam in an immense sense of release & pleasure.

As the last of my cum ran onto her tongue, Liz licked along the underside of my now sensitive prick, making my prick and hips twitch in an automatic reaction of pleasure and bliss at the sight and feel of this beauty knelt at my feet giving me unbelievable sensations and satisfaction.

Leaning back against the wall I pulled Liz to her feet and sought her mouth to express my gratitude for such a wonderful and stress relieving blowjob. We kissed long and hard until I came back to my senses and a regular pulse rate. Finally taking the soap it was time to explore her body in detail whilst cleaning and teasing her under the hot water of a luxurious shower.

As we kissed I soaped her back and shoulders, before descending down onto her hips. Finally I pushed her back so I could start soaping her front, starting again at her shoulders. My hands and soap slowly descended onto the gentle slope of her breasts, before soaping the side and underneath of her full orbs.

Liz sighed and reached for her pussy as I started to soap her nipples. Quickly reaching down I slapped her hand away from her pussy before it could penetrated her juice dammed up walls and depths.

"I need to come," Liz sobbed and pleaded.

"All in good time," I responded with lust filled eyes looking into her hunger filled eyes.

I sank to my knees in front of her to soap her stomach and hips, before moving onto her thighs and down her legs. Liz parted her feet in anticipation of my hand ascending up the inside of her legs and thighs to her demanding pussy.

I soaped and felt her firm calves as my hand transferred to the tasteful flesh of her inner thighs. After washing the soap off her soft flesh I started to kiss and chew her stunning thighs as I transferred the soap to her tight bum cleavage. After soaping her buttocks and crack, the water quickly washed away the suds as I teased her arsehole with my finger. Looking up I could see Liz playing and pulling her nipples as her hips swayed in front of my face. I massaged the cheeks of her fantastic arse in a circular motion as I continued to tease her hole with my protruding finger that roamed up and down her bum cleavage.

"I can't take any more of your teasing you selfish bastard," Liz growled above me; so I slipped my finger into her arse making her groan out loud.

Looking up with a smile on my face I could see Liz giving her tits a real workout as she tugged on her nipples and then pressed them back into the mounds of tits. Her hips thrust up and down on my penetrating finger as it savoured the depths of her arse, enjoying sliding in and out of her very tight tube, feeling her cheeks clamping and releasing around my finger. Liz's pace and gyrating sped up as loud groans of pain and pleasure mixed together as Liz sent herself into an orgasm triggered by the pleasure zones of her nipples, tits and tight arse. Liz sagged back against the wall to support herself as her knees buckled through intense pleasure and my finger penetrated her full length as her weight came down onto it. I could feel her pussy twitching, through the thin wall of skin separating her pussy from my finger buried deep in her arse, as her orgasm finished washing its way through her body.

Now it was time to honour her untouched pussy as I brought my hands round to make plenty of lather before running my hands onto her mound and bush. As I made contact, Liz thrust her hips forward to encourage me to get a move on as she needed relief rather than being teased further.

'All in good time, ' I thought, 'I am going to make this last.'

"Fuck Liz, you have one hell of a stunning pussy" I whispered as I started to run one finger along the lips of her pussy. Her lips parted with ease and my soap coated finger sunk into her juice soaked love tunnel for the first time since the company Christmas party when I had shagged her half to death.

"Please bring me off, I need it, please finger me and finish me off now," she pleaded with force.

I made sure her pussy was fully soaped as I wanted it clean and sweet ready for my attentions later.

"Pass down the shower head," I instructed and Liz pulled the head off the wall and into my outstretched hand.

Once the shower head was below the level of her mound I turned it around so the hot jets of water flushed the soap off her bush, leaving a clear view to her pink pussy lips through the dripping hairs of her bush. Liz seemed to climb two inches back up the wall under the force and heat of the jets, groaning a loud "AAarrgh" as the pressure of the water played across the now sensitive ring of her arse and her just soaped pussy lips. I eased her lips apart to ensure the water flushed out all of the soap and Liz's hips bucked in reaction to the penetrating heat and pressure of the water; but by then I was pulling the shower head away and starting to stand up.

"Please bring me off," she begged as one of her hands headed for her pussy.

I slapped it away again, saying, "Once we are out of the shower."

Liz didn't need any second telling, she was out of the shower like a rabbit out of a hole.

As I emerged from the shower Liz was running a towel all over her body at lightening speed whilst heading out through the door. Grabbing a towel I wiped most of the water off myself and followed the trail of wet foot prints through to her bedroom to find Liz flat on her back in the middle of the bed with her legs pulled up and apart waiting for me.

"Fuck me hard and now" she demanded as I approached the end of the bed.

Kneeling on the bed just below her feet I placed my hands on her knees and pushed them firmly outwards, spreading her thighs as wide as possible as I bowed forward, my head descending straight on a crash course for her now gaping wide pussy.

"NNNnnooo, I want fucking", Liz cried in desperation as my extended tongue was 3 inches away from its intended target.

"AAAhhhhh," Liz cried as my tongue pierced straight through her pussy lips and deep into her hot juice laden love tunnel. Her hand immediately fell on the back of my head trying to push my tongue deeper into her as my mouth came hard up against her mound.

There was not going to be any grace, lovemaking, or foreplay about this as we both knew what we wanted. This was one now wanton woman with a pussy that needed a good seeing to... and I was the man who was going to do just that.

My hands slid off her knees and along the outside of her thighs until they met the quilt and slid forcefully under her arse to cup and hold her firm cheeks, ensuring Liz could not escape even if she wanted to.

My tongue was drowning in a sea of her cunt juices as it washed around the sides of her pussy and plunged deep into the depths like a free diver searching for pearls.

I had been inside her less than a minute when Liz started wailing and bucking her whole body on the bed as a wave of her juices washed over my tongue only to be lapped up and swallowed as Liz humped herself through her orgasm. I just sank my fingers deep into her cheeks to hold her down as I continued to plunder the depths and walls of her pussy as her muscles twitched and clamped around my penetrating tongue.

In normal life Liz is a snotty stuck up bitch, full of airs and graces; but in bed she was one hell of a sexually demanding wanton slut who could take anything I gave her body in the way of teasing, sex, abuse or lovemaking. I could take her however I wanted, and abuse her in anyway I wanted, but she loved it all. I am sure Tim didn't know about this side of her wife, and boy was he missing a treat!!!!!

I could feel Liz pulling at my ears to get my lips away from her sensitive pussy as she slumped down into the quilt, her body now spent and with the relief she had been seeking. Still pulling me by the ears up towards her face I ran my tongue over one of her erect nipples, making her flinch before I reached her mouth and sunk my tongue deep into her hungry mouth.

Liz was such a slut, her tongue seeking out her own juices on my tongue as our tongues danced within her mouth. Our lips meshed solidly together as we stared deep into each others eyes as I rolled off her and used the momentum and my hand still embedded in her buttocks to roll her over on top of me. I enjoyed feeling her weight and heat on me as I kept on hand on her arse and ran the other through her hair as our mouths continued to devour each other in her post orgasmic state. After a couple of minutes of intense snogging we caught our breath and rested with Liz resting her head on my chest as we shared each others warmth.

After about 10minutes laying together I disentangled myself from her arms and slid down the bed so I could kiss, suck, lick and chew her magnificent breasts. This was a veritable playground of pleasure. Of warm firm but pliant flesh that could be moulded, pulled, squeezed, loved or abused to our hearts content as I sampled the curves and slopes of her breasts, her erect hard nipples, and the sweaty valley of her stunning cleavage with Liz's hands directing my head to where she wanted me to pleasure her next.

To add to the mix of pleasure I snaked my hand over her stomach and raked my fingers through her juice matted bush to find the jewel in the crown - her clit. As soon as my brain registered the recognition of the sense of touch back from my finger, Liz was already starting to hump her own body to the recognition of the signals her own senses were sending her brain. My fingertip teased it hard & proud as I felt it swell under my gentle rubbing.

With five minutes of tit stimulation having coursed through her body, I wanted to give her more intense stimulation by assaulting her clit and pussy some more with my tongue. Forcing her legs wide apart again, I slid down between the warmth of her thighs to feel the heat radiating out from her hot juicy pussy. I took in a deep breath, both to enjoy the aroma of her juices, and to give me the air I needed for a long campaign on her clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.