Ex-Con's Big Cock - Cover

Ex-Con's Big Cock

by scouries

Copyright© 2007 by scouries

Erotica Sex Story: Finally freed after twenty years of jail time upstate in Attica, once innocent but now hardened man travels to boyhood cabin home to restart life. Can he stop himself from raping a beatiful teen when he comes upon her just miles from his cabin? And what secet is finally revealed...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Incest   First   .

"What the fuck?" I muttered out loud when, after turning on to the dirt road, I saw the girl by the edge of the road. Her long, blond hair was billowing in the wind as she knelt over a bicycle that lay on its side, the tire on its front wheel clearly flat.

Slowing I took in every curve of her young body. Her little butt stretched the cloth of a pair of khaki colored hiking shorts so tautly I was afraid they were about to split. Perfect round melons I suddenly ached to put my hands on. I could feel the blood rushing up my cock.

After looking up when she heard the approaching truck, she slowly stood and turned towards me. Just fucking asking for it, I thought as I watched her braless breasts dance under her pink tank top.

"You okay?" I called through the open passenger side window.

She approached the pickup slowly, even warily, but still, there was an athletes grace evident in the movements of her long, colt like legs. Her sparkling blue eyes reflected the youthful confidence you only encounter in the young and innocent.

"I fell, I wasn't paying attention," she answered me with a rueful but friendly grin. I watched a drop of blood as it dripped slowly from a scrape on her elbow.

"Need a lift... some help? I could drive you back to town," I offered, my mind racing, wondering what she'd do if I leaned over and licked the drop of blood from her skin.

"Nah, I'm okay. I can fix it. But I think you're on the wrong road mister," she said as she looked at my mustached face through the passenger side window.

"Am I?" I asked her bemusedly.

"It's a dead end... about a mile up the road," she said, indicating the direction I'd been going with a nod of her head. "You probably shouldn't have turned at the corner."

"Sure you're okay?" I asked again. "I mean your bike... you," I added, looking intently into her eyes.

"It's just a flat... no problem," she said, laughing off my concern.

"Can't do anything for you?"

"No, I'm okay. Where're ya going anyway? I can probably tell you which road to take."

"I'm just going up there," I said, pointing up the road she'd claimed was a dead end.

"It's the state park up there... the roads blocked off... you're not allowed in that way." And then after quickly checking the backseat added, "There's no hunting this time of year mister."

"Shit, you think the state would miss one little doe?" I asked, grinning, not quite ready to end our conversation, wondering to myself if I should just take her right here at the side of the road. Whoa man, some part of my mind cautioned, there's a million of them out here. Throw her down and fuck her, my cock roared in answer.

"You can't! It's against the law. My mom's a Park Ranger," the girl said indignantly.

"Is she? She as pretty as you?"

"What?"

"If she's as pretty as you I might just shoot two or three of them little deer and then just wait for your mamma to show up to arrest me," I answered with a laugh.

I could see she was undecided whether I was kidding her or not. I left her hanging for seconds before I finally said, "I've got a cabin up the road."

"No you don't... there's only the old Perry place up there. He doesn't come up anymore."

"Who doesn't?"

"Jim Perry. He used to come up here for three weeks every summer... a week in the fall. He didn't come last year."

"My brother's dead," I said, my eyes suddenly hard, a million memories stirring in my brain.

"Your brother? Dead? But..."

But I had no desire to discuss my brother's death with this little girl. It was what she tasted like that was my only interest. "What's your name?"

"Why?" she asked but then quickly answered, "Maddy... Madison Adams. I was going up there, just now. I knew your brother... I often hike up through the vale... then up onto the mountain."

"Do you?"

"Your brother used to let me... he gave me maps," she said, her eyes examining me, clearly trying to connect my face to the one she remembered. "You don't look that much like him," she started, but stopped suddenly when she saw my scowl.

"How come I've never seen you before?" she asked, starting again.

"I've been away."

"Are you planning on selling it? The cabin, I mean," she blurted out, a sudden excitement at the prospect clear in her young eyes. "Mom... I... both of us... we'd be interested... in buying it," she stammered.

"No. It's mine now," I grunted.

"Are you going to live here? You can't stay in the winter... there's no power... what's your name anyway?" The words tumbled out of her mouth in an almost incomprehensible stream. I'd forgotten how tiring simple conversation could be. But I could smell her female aroma now, this odor I hadn't smelled for almost twenty years was suddenly driving me mad. My cock throbbed painfully in my pants.

"You were going up to the cabin now?" I finally asked.

"Yes. I'm spending the long weekend hiking. I was going to start from there."

"Alone?" I asked, my mind whirling at the possibilities. Don't rush her, the animal in me cautioned... we've got lots of time.

"Yes, I've done it before, mom and I, sometimes with others," she answered, clearly unhappy with my condescending tone.

"You're a girl."

"So what? You don't think a girl can climb a mountain? Where have you been for the last twenty years?" she asked disdainfully.

"You hiked with my brother?"

"Jim? Yes... lots of times... he used to tell me about the old days... stories," she said, her eyes suddenly tearing at the memory. "What happened anyway? He was so young. No one up here heard anything. We were surprised when he didn't come last year. I was hoping..."

"Were you and he fooling around... where was his wife anyway when you two were frolicking up on the mountain?" It was hard to believe that my upstanding brother had been dicking this beauty. Fuck, how old was she anyway?

"That's disgusting! Of course we weren't... he was a married man... old... we never... I never thought... he was a friend." As she blabbered on I watched her nipples as they stretched the thin fabric of her top this way and that, had to actually clench my hands into fists to stop from ripping the material from her breasts. "Anyway he was divorced," she challenged.

"Christ, I hope he didn't screw you. What are you, sixteen or something? You musta been fourteen the last time he was up here."

"Are you nuts? I'm turning nineteen next week... I just finished first year at SUNY Albany, environmental studies," she said proudly.

"So do you want a ride up to the cabin or what?" I asked with a touch of impatience now evident in my voice.

"It's okay? I don't want to disturb you or something."

"Throw the bike in the back... you can fill me in on what's been going on around here lately."

"Oh yeah, okay, I'd like to... you sure you don't mind Mr. Perry?"

"Do you need help lifting it?" I asked nodding at her bike on the ground.

"No, no. I'll just be a sec," she said as she turned and rushed to get her bike.

Bending over to lift the bike, her two full, round tits were momentarily exposed; luscious, soft, white, pink capped orbs the likes of which I'd been dreaming of for years on end. I couldn't help laughing to myself, the vision of my brother trailing this young goddess through the woods and not fucking her. It seemed impossible.

"So what is your name?" she asked when she was settled in the cab next to me. All my attention was on the short, blond hairs that ran down her golden arms. I hoped suddenly that she hadn't shaved the curly, blond pubic patch from her pussy.

"Sam, Sam Perry," I said with a friendly smile as I accelerated up the road I hadn't been on in twenty years.

"He talked about you sometimes... about his little brother Sam," she said wistfully.

"Cancer," I said two minutes later as I turned into the overgrown lane that led to the cabin. "He would've been forty-three this year... fucking lung cancer," I hissed.

"He was so young and healthy, so nice to me," Maddy said sadly. "Were you two estranged somehow? He'd never say what happened to his brother when I asked. I think I assumed he was dead... I mean that you were."

"He was five years older than me... he always took care of his little brother," I said remembering. "What about Judith the bitch? Did you know her?"

"His wife?" Seeing my nod she went on, "She didn't come up much. He said she hated it. She wouldn't let his daughters come either... it made him so mad. He'd tell me he wished he could show his girls the stuff he was showing me. Then, when she left him..."

"How long did you know him?" I interrupted, curious now about this young girl.

"Oh, I don't know, since I was eight or nine maybe. Mom and I ran into him one day in the east valley, over past the creek. I think they knew each other... I mean from before," she finished as I stopped the pickup in front of the cabin.

"Hasn't changed much," I said looking around the clearing that housed the cabin my grandfather had built almost sixty years ago, "in fact, maybe looks better than it used to."

"Jim was always doing something. Painting or replacing the windows, clearing underbrush, fixing the roof... he loved this place," Madison said, tears suddenly in her eyes.

Oh Jimmy, I thought to myself, if only you had lasted a little longer. You woulda had this little sweetie dangling from the end of your big cock. Well brother, maybe I'll just give her a good fucking in your memory. "Here, let me get your bike down," I told Maddy as I walked to the back of the truck. "Hell girl, what do you got in this?" I asked as I handed her her backpack. "Weighs a ton."

"Twenty-one pounds, weighed it before I left home," she said as she hoisted it on her back and slipped her arms through the straps.

"Hey, you don't have to run off right away. You haven't told me what's been going on around here yet. I got some coffee somewhere..."

"Tea, I've got tea," she answered back. "I'll make it," she said a she lowered her pack from her back to the porch and then started to rummage in it.

"Tea? A real sissies drink."

"That's what your brother used to say," she laughed back.

Within minutes she had a small fire going in the outdoor barbeque and a small pot of pond water boiling away. "You're a regular nature girl," I kidded when she came out of the cabin carrying two cups she'd found.

We sat and talked for twenty minutes as we sipped her tea, then Maddy stood and announced, "Well I guess I better get going."

"You sure you want to start out now," I asked, "it's getting late. Almost four," I added after checking my watch.

"I still have about four hours of daylight."

"You could stay here tonight... start first thing in the morning," I offered. "It might get cold up on the mountain tonight," I warned, remembering other long ago June nights I'd spent shivering in a tent on the heights.

"No, no, I'm okay. I can get to the hikers hut on the south face if I get going. You don't mind me leaving the bike?" she asked, still completely unaware of her danger.

No, I signaled with a shake of my head then asked, "When are you planning on being back anyway?"

"Monday morning... I've gotta be at work that afternoon. Will you still be here?" Madison asked as she bent and grabbed her backpack. Her little round titties were almost jumping out of her top as she bent.

"Maybe. Depends. I'm leaving for Florida Monday morning." Just as she turned to go, I added, "Hey Maddy, before you leave, do you know how to get the water running inside?"

"Oh yeah, sure Mr. Perry," she said, then dropped her pack on the porch and led me inside. "Your brother changed the system about five years ago, you've got to prime it... then pump it... I think the handles in that cupboard," she said pointing above the sink. "You go get a pail of water at the pond and I'll put it together," she instructed.

After getting the water I stood next to her as she pumped the handle up and down, close enough so that I could look down her top as she worked.

"It takes awhile to get it running sir," she apologized. "The waters got to come all the way from the pond."

"You want me to help?" I offered as I moved closer to her. Then I watched almost spellbound as a drop of sweat slid slowly down her neck and then disappeared between her heaving breasts.

"No, I'm fine... I've done it before," and then she added a, "yessss", when seconds later water started to trickle from the pipe. "I did it," she proclaimed proudly as she turned to face me.

Suddenly we were inches apart, with young Maddy trapped between me and the wood counter behind her. I could feel her breasts as they lightly brushed my chest. My lips dipped down and found hers. Mashed against hers as my tongue probed moistly, trying to penetrate her mouth.

"Noooo," she protested as she tried to escape me, struggling to free herself from my body which pinned her against the counter. I ground my tumescent cock into her stomach as I again captured her lips.

"Are you crazy?" she gasped when I finally let her escape my arms and slip away from me. I could see the fear, the excitement in her young eyes as she drew her arm across her lips, trying somehow to erase the taste of me. I saw her eyes flick quickly to my groin before returning to my eyes.

"It was just a little kiss," I said as I slowly advanced on her, the argument of what to do with this little beauty still raging in my brain.

Then I watched as the lights went on in her eyes, the girl finally recognizing that she was in real danger, that this wasn't just some tame dating game of yes, no, maybe. That I wasn't just some forty year old Romeo she could easily deflect.

"My moms a Ranger... she was a State cop," she hissed as she backed towards the open door. She ran from the cabin, grabbed her pack, then turned back and stared at me with both anger and accusation in her young eyes.

"I liked your brother," she accused as she sidled backwards through the clearing towards the path that ran through the copse that started twenty yards left of the front porch.

"Run away little Madison... run away before I eat you up," I threatened, not knowing how long I could control myself.

"You're not nice... not like your brother. You're a pervert," she yelled, but then, seeing something in my eyes, she turned and fled.

Go and get her... go and fuck the little slut, part of me screamed. I couldn't.


Two hours later, after barbequing and eating a thick steak, and cleaning the cabin, I walked down to the pond I hadn't swum in since 1987. After stripping off my clothes I stood naked at the edge of the pond, my arms outstretched towards the sun that sat between and above the two mountains to the west. Then simply opened my mouth and let out a primal scream that started somewhere deep inside myself and then resonated outward in a wave of insane sound. My cries were echoing back to me when I yelled a second time.

I could almost taste the hate, the anger, the despair that had been eating me up for almost twenty years as the sound fled my throat and mouth. God, I was free at last.

When I opened my mouth to scream a third time I saw the glint of reflected sunlight when I turned to my left and the southeast.

Immediately I knew it was the little girl... Maddy. She hadn't made much progress in the almost two hours since she'd fled; clearly she had found a position and settled in to watch the crazy man. She had crossed the meadow, then up across the lower ridge, was now perched in the place Jim and I used to call the lookout thirty years ago. I knew there was no way that she would ever get to the hikers cabin tonight.

She had strong binoculars, I'd seen then in her pack... and I knew that even though close to half a mile separated us, with those glasses to her eyes I'd be a clear target. She'd see the pale body now, the prison muscles, the crude jailhouse tats on my left shoulder and right arm. She'd know who I was now; understand why she'd never seen me before.

My cock hardened as I thought of her up high above watching me, drawing my hand, demanding release. Standing flatfooted ankle deep in the still cool water I urgently pumped my shaft as my other hand fondled my balls.

For minute after minute I stroked myself, doubly excited by the thought of blond Madison high above watching me.

Then I felt that exquisite, almost painful tightening... then the rush of sperm up my cock... the spurting, arcing release that is always accompanied by a jolt of rapture deep within your brain.

I watched the first string of cum rise up and out, watched as it landed on the surface of the pond and caused small ripples to eddy away from it. Then again... oh Christ... again... I'm groaning now each time my penis pulsed out another part of me.

Finally, drained, I dove laughing into the cool pond waters. Surfacing I looked up and saw another glint of sunlight reflected from Maddy's binoculars. I laughed again, knowing that the young girl, as she slept under the stars tonight, would dream of what she'd seen.

As I walked naked back towards the cabin I decided I'd go after her tomorrow. Half an hour later, at only six-thirty, with the sun still bright, I fell asleep on the couch in front of the fireplace, my first thirty-six hours of freedom having totally exhausted me.


The storm woke me... a brilliant flash of light followed seconds later by the roar of thunder. It was one of those summer storms of my youth, a cataclysmic happening. Walking naked to the window I saw, in the fading daylight, the line of rain as it came over the mountain and rushed down towards me.

She'll get soaked, I thought, wondering where she had got to on the mountain, wondered whether she had found some shelter from the storm.

I went back to the bed and slept fitfully for two or three hours more before another thunder filled squall line rolled down the valley and woke me. After watching the electric light show bounce across the walls for minutes I finally got up to piss, knowing it'd be hours before I slept again.

She was huddled under the porch overhang just to the left of the door when I opened it and stepped out. Her eyes followed my naked body as I walked to the edge of the porch. She watched, bedraggled and soaking, as I took my prick in hand and started to unleash a thick, arching stream of yellow piss far out into the night.

"You're an escaped prisoner, aren't you?" she asked when I turned, cowering back into the wet jacket she had draped around her shoulders.

"I served my time Missy," I answered as another flash of lightening exploded around us. Blood was rushing to fill my prick.

"You're disgusting."

I wasn't sure if she meant my prison tats, my thick cock that was quickly hardening, or just the hungry look that I raked her body with.

"You shoulda come in earlier, there's a fire on inside," I said as I bent to lift her.

"Nooooooo... please," she cried, "I'll stay outside."

"Too late for that now Maddy," I answered as I lifted her into my arms. "Shouldn't have come back if you didn't want to."

"I fell... on the west ridge... my backpack, it went over the side. I didn't have a tent, my sleeping bag, anything... I'll leave now... just let me go," she pled.

"You should've kept hiking this afternoon... instead of watching my cock," I said as I set her down on the black bearskin in front of fireplace.

"I didn't," she denied, blushing.

"Take off your clothes, your soaking," I ordered, then grabbed a couple of split birch logs and placed them on the still red embers.

"Nooooo," she refused, her voice begging as she tried to crawl away.

"Don't make me rip them off you little girl," I warned as I grabbed her ankle and pulled her back to me.

"You're an animal," she yelled as she kicked a leg out at me. I caught it and pulled her to me. Then tore the tank top off her. Her wet shorts and a damp pair of thin, white, cotton panties quickly followed. "Pleasssse," she pled as I rolled her onto her back and covered her.

"I'm a virgin," Maddy screamed as I spread her legs. I pushed in, my cockhead leaking precum, but encountered no hymen when I thrust deeply inside.

A cunt, a pussy, the first that had squeezed my cock in almost twenty years. I simply went wild, thrusting urgently inside her damp slippery cave. I was completely oblivious to everything except the feel of her pink, squeezing, juicy female center.

I didn't hear her screams of protest, nor feel her nails as they raked across my back, nor feel her ankles later when she locked them around my waist, nor did I acknowledge her first tentative whimpers of desire... instead I simply fucked... a cock lost deep in Maddy's inner folds.

Fucked hard and fast until my balls finally tightened and a load of cum spurted from my bucking penis and splashed into the waiting, spasming womb. I was finally a man again.

"Take it out. Get off me, ' Maddy cried out as I lay on top of her, my still hard penis still deep inside her. "Oh please, please Mr. Perry, no more," she pled when ignoring her, I started to pump my hips.

"My names Sam. We'll make love this time pretty little Madison," I whispered

"Its rape," she cried as my left hand moved onto her breast.

You can make any woman quiver under you if you take your time. If you use your mouth and hands and fingers you can play a girl until she's screaming in need. Until she's raising her hips to get your probing finger even deeper. Until the lips of her pussy are pink and distended, leaking the juices that announce her readiness.

"Hurrrrrry... please hurry," she croaked out suddenly, finally giving in to the demands of her ripe, young body.

There was no need for hurry now. Lots of time to play her until she was screaming for it. Time to arouse every nerve that lined her cunt. Time to wait until her young pussy pulsed out its first cock induced orgasm. Then slow her down before bringing her slowly back up, hold it in, then finally spurt thick cream into her again spasming center.

"It doesn't mean I liked it, liked you," she said between pants minutes later.

"You liked it, Christ baby you're made for it," I grunted, watching my sperm as it leaked from between her thighs.

"I don't like you... you're a pig," she protested as I took one of her hands and placed it around my sticky cock.

"He loves you. Shit, look at him grow," I laughed as I lengthened and thickened in her palm.

"You can do it again?" she asked, her inexperience echoed in her questioning voice.

"Get on top of me. Straddle me... like this," I instructed as I lifted her and placed her so her bum was sitting on my thighs. I moved my hands to her hanging cone like breasts as she slowly rubbed my cock up and down her slit. "Put it in," I ordered, then pulled and stretched her puffy, pink nipples.

"Like this?" she asked as she raised herself up and then slowly lowered her sticky insides over my throbbing monster.

"Oh yessss baby," I groaned as my cock disappeared.

She rode me noisily, grunting and screaming her pleasure as she bounced up and down on my pole. Finally collapsed onto my chest when we'd both come again. We fit together perfectly. We slept.


 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.